Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

1 problem that could hep you guys is talking too much.. here are some guidelines

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my favorite quotes is brevity is the soul of wit.
An intelligent person can convey thoughts with as few words as possible.
Ofcourse if the topic of your social interaction sways to a topic you like, you will talk more. For general purposes try to talk less.

Texting: I try to keep it under a sentence. Unless it requires detail. I never send wall of texts via text to women. Some samples..

Girl: Wyd
Cola:Gym.
Girl: I miss you, can't wait to see you. When are you free.
Cola: Thursday.

Girl: Ok, thursday I have to work, then i promised my mom id help her with something, then after that I want to try to catch the nail salon. I should be done by 8. Is that cool?

Cola: Cool, see you then.
Girl: What are we doing?
Cola: Suprise.
Girl: (bunch of emojis)

Ive set up a date, coveyed mystery and all of my texts were 9 words total.

On dates, you keep her talking with open ended questions, requires you to say little.
Example:

Cola: So what do you for fun?
Girl: I like photography, sports, fashion.. I like to shop, I swim.
Cola: Whats your favorite store?
Girl: Nordstroms, Forever 21, Garage.. it depends what i'm shopping for.
Cola: Oh okay, I like sports. Whats your fav?
Girl: Football is my favorite, baseball is cool too.
Cola: Favorite team?
Girl: I love the steelers, I love Polamalu's hair!
Cola: Oh you suck. Go Ravens! (Show her my ravens tattoo)

I could go on but I wanted to show you how I use open ended questions to find topics she likes and continue talking about that and building rapport
I'm also teasing (steelers comment, "oh you suck").
Im saying very little about me and getting lots of info on her.

Story telling:
The one exception is story telling. This is one of the crucial elements of my game. If you can learn to tell a captivating story, you are gold.

Example:
Girl: I love to fish.
Cola: I went fishing one time, its a cool story. So it was my first time and I didnt have experience. So I throw in my line, within seconds(snap finger to convey time frame) a bkg ass fish hooked on. I struggled trying to reel him for like 6 minutes and then i pulled so hard, I fell out the boat! It was hilarious! Stupid fish, I owe him an ass whipping when I find him.
Girl: -hard laughing-

With stories, it can be the most boring story, but if you are animated and excited about the story and sell it she will love it. Girls love stories.

Ok, so guys just limit your talking a little.
the less you say the less likely you are to say something dumb and be on sosuave like
"Omg, I messed up how can i fix this?!?!?!?"

Peace

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruler said:
I'm curious though, does being that simple over texting work well for you all the time? With girls my age, unless I already know them and have a good rapport, being so bland hurts more than helps. Keeping it under two short sentences is my general rule of thumb, but the less the better.
Thanks for the love.
Yeah, I do well with the short text messages. Mainy because I only pursue girls with high IL.
if i feel like the IL is low from the beginning, I quickly next.
No time to waste trying to convince you.
And even though its cliche, I truly believe more times than not her loss.

If the IL is low, short texts or wall of texts shes not going to react how you want either way. I know you said ruler you have above average looks, and I think I do too. So I definitely feel like we will do well with saying less.

Not to say not being good looking inhibits you from getting women, but if you look good(to them, because looks are very subjective) they will make it easier for you.