Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need some advice and encouragement.

Anteros

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m going to be open here. Last couple of years had been hell to me. I move away from my home town, fresh on a new city (Guadalajara). Initially I had a lot of luck: Made really great friends on my roomates, had a girlfriend back on my hometown and even met this really pretty girl here with which I was hanging out with. Enter January 2014 and months later my girlfriend wanted out of a long distance relationship, the girl I was hanging out with here started to get cold feet in terms of getting into a serious relationship with me and started flaking (so I pretty much cut her out after two flakes) and while I met girls eventually, they showed a high interest level in the beginning and then flake on me on first dates.

So after calling BS on myself trying to blame it on “I was focusing on my job, getting my current own apartment” and other excuses for why I was being unsuccessful I tried a last resort: Tinder.

I got like 7 matches from really pretty girls, so I set a date with one and she was all ok with it, etc. Called me on Sunday and decided to do something on Tuesday. When I hit her that day she replied with a “I’m sorry, I can’t anymore”.

I’m really getting anxious here. This slew of failures coupled with my loneliness of living alone on my place on a city miles away from any family and friends is really crushing me here. And to lose hope and feel like this is the worst possible condition for someone who wants to be successful with women.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You place way too much value on girls. You're treating rejection from them as some type of major life event. You need to expand your horizon and get involved in other things.

Have you considered getting another roommate? Why did you want to live alone?

Anteros

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I just needed to vent and hear it from another people. It's been so long and honestly with a lot of people telling me how I'm getting old and how I should be with someone in the better years of my life it's starting to take it's toll on me. I do place too much value on women as of late.