Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

11 year old girl's break-up text APPLAUDED by the stupid media

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's incredibly stupid but oddly enough it made me laugh. Proof that the crazy starts from a young age.

Reaction score
El Payaso - she is being lauded for her crazyness too, which is the worst thing about it.

new_hotness - I joined a year ago, don't be stupid

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skip To My Marriage said:
she is being lauded for her crazyness too, which is the worst thing about it.
She's not being lauded... except by some failure of a writer who works for that site. The unfortunate part is the writer succeeded in making you think his/her opinion even mattered. Ah, the illusionary credibility of "the media."

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if we're going to break this one down.... :eek:

I don't feel there's anything wrong with how she broke up her boyfriend. The person that was in the wrong here was the sister for posting the private breakup texts online.

Then....at first, and rightfully so, she was embarrassed to have her private texts online. It was only when she started getting attention and praise did she do a 180 and revel in her new-found popularity. Can you blame an 11 year old?

The grooming of a future attention *****.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an 11 year old girl. This isn't real love. This isn't a real relationship. These are kids experimenting with infatuation. Why is this 5hit even being posted on the internet? Why are people reading and responding to this 5hit? It starts getting real around age 15 or so after puberty hits, boobs grow, girls get their periods, and dudes wake up with their d1ck stuck to the sheets.

This girl should go back to playing with her Barbies.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Let's see what happens when the 11yo boy dumps some chick "I'm breaking up with you because I saw you kiss Billy on the playground. And Tim after school. And Scott during gym class. Don't be such a ho.." I doubt he would be such a star...