Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl compliments other men

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So Ive been on two dates with this 20 years old chick, and she has complimented in front of me some random guys she saw THREE TIMES in two dates

First time I said nothing, second time I made a joke and said: "you should marry him I'll give you his number", but we went on our second date last night and a cop stopped us and when we left she said:
her: "whoah, since when cops are that hot?"
me: "yeah, I also wonder why there arent more playmates in the police"

Anyway, she's just a plate and I doubt I want her as a LTR but it annoys me cause it is a totally unappropiate comment.
Do I call her out on it?
or do I wait until I bang her?

I was thinking that if she does it again I would 'call her out on it' but in a subtle way and without looking butthurt of course, just something like:
me: "you know, if you're on a date that comment is totally unappropiate keep it for when you're with your friends", and just keep having fun.

Thoughts?

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
"you know, if you're on a date that comment is totally unappropiate keep it for when you're with your friends", and just keep having fun.

Thoughts?
She already knows that and telling her won't change anything, aside from ruining your already slim chance of banging her.

Reaction score
Suspens said:
She already knows that and telling her won't change anything, aside from ruining your already slim chance of banging her.
She might be doing that to wear your confidence thin, it gives her a type of attention. You cannot really complain about this bad behavior. In retrospect you can get too fresh with other females around her. Like the guys say you really can't say anything. Hit it if you can.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Calling a girl out never accomplishes anything other than of course letting your anger out...no matter what you say, she will percieve you as butthurt...pump and dump her man or just never talk to her again.

Calling her out is pointless and it will give her a sense of power...even acknowledging it like you did was wrong... Why? Because it shows that you care enough to make a point to say something about it. All you do is be ignore it but make a mental note to pump and dump and be sure to *** in her face and say lick up you dirty little slut. Then get up put your clothes on leave...or if she's at your place just put your clothes on look at your phone and say oh crap!

My friend is having an emergency! I gotta run...and shoe her out never contact the slut again.

Now....if you are ever going to call one of these bimbos out verbally.... Here is how you do it...

Stand up and open your wallet..throw your half of the money on the table...say good luck finding someone. Walk the hell out man. It's one of those things...you call a new girl out that you haven't banged yet then walk after you do it.

Also man...why the heck are you taking this liw quality chick on dates if u aren't banging. I would have nexted immediately if she didn't put out first date with that trashy attitude of hers.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Why not give it back a bit? Next time you see a hot chick, make a comment.

"Hoyl fvck, look at the ass on her"

Then see what her reaction is. That will likely put an end to it.
That's very transparent man.....and ultimately pointless because the girl has already proven herself disrespectful and extremely low quality.... Pump n dump or walk dude.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
That's very transparent man.....and ultimately pointless because the girl has already proven herself disrespectful and extremely low quality.... Pump n dump or walk dude.
At least you mention the "walk" option. I'm sure she's aware she's being disrespectful, maybe it's a sh!t test of sorts, but who would want to spend time with a disrespectful b!tch?

One problem I have with this place is that everyone always wants to reward to low value b!tches with the attention of sex. That alone is telling her she's hot enough to bang, despite her lousy behavior.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
At least you mention the "walk" option. I'm sure she's aware she's being disrespectful, maybe it's a sh!t test of sorts, but who would want to spend time with a disrespectful b!tch?

One problem I have with this place is that everyone always wants to reward to low value b!tches with the attention of sex. That alone is telling her she's hot enough to bang, despite her lousy behavior.
Pump and dump is win win...why...you still get what you want and you show her by actions you don't tolerate her crap by ignoring her texts after sex thus planting the seed in her head that maybe she's not actually good in bed or sexy enough for you or perhaps maybe it was her complimenting other guys in front of you...it will gnaw at her quite a bit.

Lime I said....win win....I also like to especially degrade these types during sex to really drivebthe point home plus it makes more exciting sex....

Win win man win win..

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will proceed as Mauser suggested, I will make a few comments about how hot other girls are just so gets the point.

Anyway, right after she said that last comment in my car, I started to talk about some of my "female friends", how they invite me to their pool or to hang out etc, and she got quiet.

I just want to bang her hard and keep her as a plate, so no biggie.

For the ones that said that if the girl doesnt put out on the first or second date they would next her, fine, but I dont mind spending some time with this chick before I bang her. We had fun anyway, and she's pretty inmature. Also, I've had other "slvts" I had to 'date' for a couple of times before they put out, because if I didnt have a bit of "patiente" with these girls I would be having sex a lot less often lol.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
Pump and dump is win win...why...you still get what you want and you show her by actions you don't tolerate her crap by ignoring her texts after sex thus planting the seed in her head that maybe she's not actually good in bed or sexy enough for you or perhaps maybe it was her complimenting other guys in front of you...it will gnaw at her quite a bit.
Meh. Slvtty girl has 10 guys trying to get into her pants. She treats them all shabbily and notices other men in front of them. They all fvck her, at least for awhile. Which is what she wants. She's spinning plates. If she wanted to keep them long term she would treat them better. I don't see how she's being held accountable. She still gets validated and rewarded with sex.

B

BlueAlpha1

Bang her a couple times so good that you've branded an imprint on her heart, then call her out on any nonsense (without sounding butt hurt.) If she doesn't stop cut her loose.

Make a statement only after - telling girls what's up before hand is counter productive.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feel like somehow its your fault she feels comfortable doing that..i disagree with not calling her out. Id eat her alive for some **** like that..

"Look b#tch, I dont know who you are used to dating but thats unacceptable, dont let me have this conversation with you again"..

Ofcourse most guys dont have the balls to check womenike that, but i do.
Then if she starts trying to fuss with you just leave her ass mid sentence.

Not calling her out on it is weak. Never tolerate disrespect from anyone. This isn't a lesson as a don juan, I'm giving you a lesson as a man.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's extremelly disrespectful on her part. Everyone knows not to do that in a date. She either has very bad manners, or she does it on purpose, both of 'em are bad. Like the dudes above said, pump and dump, or just bail now.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cola said:
Feel like somehow its your fault she feels comfortable doing that..i disagree with not calling her out. Id eat her alive for some **** like that..

"Look b#tch, I dont know who you are used to dating but thats unacceptable, dont let me have this conversation with you again".
It would be funny to just pull the car over wherever she said this, tell her to get out, and drive off.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
It would be funny to just pull the car over wherever she said this, tell her to get out, and drive off.

yep, it would. If I ever do it it will be once I've banged her hard a few times.

First I will do as Mauser suggested, I will comment on some girl I find hot, if this doesnt stop this nonsense, I will go with option two mentioned above.

raider87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Apologise for not being as attractive as the cop, then join the force.

Alexandar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
+1 cola is on point
+1 to kicking her out of the car, ive done it

as first postet said, need to be more dominant with these type of idiots

last time this happened to me i did a cold approach infront of her while at a diner, thank god it went smooth, i was like hold on brb, and she was stuck watchin me talk up the hottest set of chicks in the place for like ten minutes, but she didnt leave. her reaction was priceless. got digits too and kissed em both on my way back to my 'date'

phuck these losers

edit. i should mention i was totally honest with the set on approach, told them about the girl i was with and her behavior, they disapproved as well and agreed to teach her a lesson, i smashed one of em the week after

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm all for calling them out if you walk when you do it...I literally threw a disrespectful girl out of my apartment once sslinging her against the outside wall before my door slammed in her face... But if you call her out with intentions of staying with her its pointless.

Amilz

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is rude and sounds distasteful but you stated she was a plate meaning you are probably sleeping with other women while dating her. Some people would consider that very rude.