Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What does she want?

Alpheta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So some may know my story.

Had this gf who told me to give her time to decide for two weeks. Contrary to what people told me on this forum, i contacted her after the 2 weeks. Lo and behold i wasnt expecting it but she starts begging for me (after i hang up.)

I get back to her and she wants me back. We are cool for like 2 days and then i get this chitty vibe from her acting all wishy washy and so i tell her to do one and that we are done.

At this moment in time she knows i was talking to a girl in the 2 weeks she wanted time.

We ended on good terms but then the next day she texts me saying she had a gift for me (bullchit) when she was going to come see me this weekend and asked if she should post it. I say yea sure lol. I act indifferent and then she says:

' can you do me a favor? can you please let me know if you ever get married, so i know that i can never go back there.'

^ wtf. lol

I havent replied.

I m pretty sure it has nothing to do with me but just the jealous factor kicking in as she knows im talking to another girl.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpheta said:
So some may know my story.

Had this gf who told me to give her time to decide for two weeks. Contrary to what people told me on this forum, i contacted her after the 2 weeks. Lo and behold i wasnt expecting it but she starts begging for me (after i hang up.)

I get back to her and she wants me back. We are cool for like 2 days and then i get this chitty vibe from her acting all wishy washy and so i tell her to do one and that we are done.

At this moment in time she knows i was talking to a girl in the 2 weeks she wanted time.

We ended on good terms but then the next day she texts me saying she had a gift for me (bullchit) when she was going to come see me this weekend and asked if she should post it. I say yea sure lol. I act indifferent and then she says:

' can you do me a favor? can you please let me know if you ever get married, so i know that i can never go back there.'

^ wtf. lol

I havent replied.

I m pretty sure it has nothing to do with me but just the jealous factor kicking in as she knows im talking to another girl.
she probably wants you, but not when your acting like a petulant child, tbh.

i'll let someone else break it down for you

Alpheta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Infern0 said:
she probably wants you, but not when your acting like a petulant child, tbh.

i'll let someone else break it down for you
I get it i phucked up.

Why act so snobby ?

Please elaborate

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpheta said:
I get it i phucked up.

Why act so snobby ?

Please elaborate
You won't learn anything if i'm nice to you. Or tell you you did the right thing like many clueless posters will, giving you a false sense of bravado

She was reaching out to you, so she got a bit "****ty" with her behaviour? So what, let that **** roll off you man, abundance mindset, it shouldn't diminish you.

It did diminish you though, then you iced her or whatever because you got scared, then you regretted it.

I'm going to make this real simple, relationships are supposed to be FUN, you are supposed to be fun and have a good time, if she's frosty you just get off the phone and do your own **** until she comes back, she'll soon give it up when she realises it isn't effecting you.

You had her in the palm of your hands and you let it go again, it's your own fault mate.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure what the above poster is talking about, but if she wanted a break, you shouldn't have contacted her first and ideally you shouldn't reply either.

Only low interest chicks either seeing another guy or lusting for another guy say that two week crap.

They say two weeks.... You say take forever and go ghost from there go find a slut write your name on her ass with a sharpie before you bang her snap a pic and send it to your ex with a thank you and a smiley face never reply to any of her messages....total ignore ghost after that....block number if needed.

You got to be ruthless man...its the only thing these women really respect in the end. You think she would ever tell the man of her dreams two weeks... No way man. Just go find more...no big deal. If she begs to get back then you can always pump and dump.....I have done before.... Was some good sex for sure. They tend to get very wet and jealous/hurt when they see blatant sexual evidence with another woman.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
Not sure what the above poster is talking about, but if she wanted a break, you shouldn't have contacted her first and ideally you shouldn't reply either.

Only low interedt chicks either seeing another guy or lusting for another guy say that two week crap.

They say two weeks.... You say take forever and go ghost from there go find a slut write your name on her ass with a sharpie before you bang her snap a pic and send it to your ex with a thank you and a smiley face never reply to any of her messages....total ignore ghost after that....block number if needed.
How old are you?

Serious question because there is a high school section that might be more appropriate.

Your advice is also complete and utter garbage because OP got given the speech because he was clearly acting needy, so you then advise that he does some childish crap which clearly he's not emotionally empty enough to do, you don't address his own mistakes hence he learns nothing, and then come out with all the bravado. It really is pathetic.

Alpheta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Infern0 said:
How old are you?

Serious question because there is a high school section that might be more appropriate.

Your advice is also complete and utter garbage because OP got given the speech because he was clearly acting needy, so you then advise that he does some childish crap which clearly he's not emotionally empty enough to do, you don't address his own mistakes hence he learns nothing, and then come out with all the bravado. It really is pathetic.
your advice is sound.

HOWEVER, i did not act needy. It was the opposite. She claims her family pressured her hence why she needed a 2 weeks break.

I like her i really do but I ended it just two days ago because she started acting wishy washy all over again. I ended it on good terms.Told her we should just settle as friends etc. She herself said to me that she wont contact me and 'haunt your new girl' until a few years just to catch up on where i am in life. I was cool with it and i told her in the end i like her very much she did too and that was it.

But then i get that text next day. She didnt buy me a gift i know that for a fact. She ended up asking me how i am with this new girl. I acted indifferently and then at 2am she sends me texts saying i should let her know when i get married so she knows she cant go back 'there' again.

The thing is i dont want to just go back and say i want to be with her so quick. Itll just seem like im available when ever she feels like it. Hence why i made this thread. Whats the next step? Ignore?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Infern0 said:
How old are you?

How old are you?????

OPs frame is already ruined and ultimately going back to a chick after she says two weeks isbthe height of neediness. The OP isn't going to accept her two weeks to bang other guys and test drive them without being her needy little *****...

He is better off to start with a new girl and learn from his past mistakes instead of just repeat them with this same girl who clearly holds all the power in the relationship in this already doomed relationship further training him to be submissive and reliant on her..

Doing what I said he is forcing himself to detach which ultimately makes you stronger and projects a stronger aura and state of being to those around him and new people he meets...and he can meet a new girl and practice keeping a good frame from the beginning.

OP only listen to this guy if you never want to get better with women.

Alpheta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
OPs frame is already ruined and ultimately going back to a chick after she says two weeks isbthe height of neediness. The OP isn't going to accept her two weeks to bang other guys and test drive them without being her needy little *****...

He is better off to start with a new girl and learn from his past mistakes instead of just repeat them with this same girl who clearly holds all the power in the relationship in this already doomed relationship further training him to be submissive and reliant on her..

Doing what I said he is forcing himself to detach which ultimately makes you stronger and projects a stronger aura and stare of being to those around him and new people he meets...and he can meet a new girl and practice keeping a good frame from the beginning.

OP only listen to this guy if you never want to get better with women.
that i must say seems to be the case...but then again she keeps comng back practically begging so i dont know where it stands

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpheta said:
your advice is sound.

HOWEVER, i did not act needy. It was the opposite. She claims her family pressured her hence why she needed a 2 weeks break.

I like her i really do but I ended it just two days ago because she started acting wishy washy all over again. I ended it on good terms.Told her we should just settle as friends etc. She herself said to me that she wont contact me and 'haunt your new girl' until a few years just to catch up on where i am in life. I was cool with it and i told her in the end i like her very much she did too and that was it.

But then i get that text next day. She didnt buy me a gift i know that for a fact. She ended up asking me how i am with this new girl. I acted indifferently and then at 2am she sends me texts saying i should let her know when i get married so she knows she cant go back 'there' again.

The thing is i dont want to just go back and say i want to be with her so quick. Itll just seem like im available when ever she feels like it. Hence why i made this thread. Whats the next step? Ignore?

Are you kidding me????

You actually bought that excuse??? If a girl actually likes you her famy isn't going to persuade her one way or the other.

It's just a bs excuse man....its so transparent its hilarious... A girl just doesn't start acting wishy washy based on what her family says.

Inferno....you are giving this guy terrible advuce and he is clearly in denial about the reality of the situation.

Yes dude, ignore her. Her ego wants you to validate her because she perceive s you as having a new girl...

Either choose the new girl if there really is one or go ghost....complete ignore man...

Trust me....this relationship won't end well for you at all unlike what captain save a ho above is preaching...

Alpheta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
Are you kidding me????

You actually bought that excuse??? If a girl actually likes you her famy isn't going to persuade her one way or the other.

It's just a bs excuse man....its so transparent its hilarious... A girl just doesn't start acting wishy washy based on what her family says.

Inferno....you are giving this guy terrible advuce and he is clearly in denial about the reality of the situation.
So far ive just acted like idgaf.

She mentioned the 'gift' thinking ill get all gushy over it. But i told her to post it to me lol coz i need it. Then i just acted indifferently told her i need to go and then i get that text' let me know if you get maried' ive just ignored that.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And that let me know if you get married line is a blatant emotional entrapment line to get you to bite again... I can already see through this chick completely man...to be honest she sounds particularly dumb and transparent... Can also sense she's a bit of a slut...no surprise there...I dealt with one just like this last year...reminds me of her as matter a fact..

You lost frame...its slightly possible you could get it back IF you actually didn't gafu in reality...like if say you started dating a super hot 10 out if 10 that took all of your attention and demoting this girl to side chick....

Obviously, that's not going to happen... So yeah...to make yourself stronger and to save yourself a lot of mysery and cuckholding treatment.... Maintain ghost.

Alpheta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
And that let me know if you get married line is a blatant emotional entrapment line to get you to bite again... I can already see through this chick completely man...to be honest she sounds particularly dumb and transparent... Can also sense she's a bit of a slut...no surprise there...I dealt with one just like this last year...reminds me of her as matter a fact..

You lost frame...its slightly possible you could get it back IF you actually didn't gafu in reality...like if say you started dating a super hot 10 out if 10 that took all of your attention and demoting this girl to side chick....

Obviously, that's not going to happen... So yeah...to make yourself stronger and to save yourself a lot of mysery and cuckholding treatment.... Maintain ghost.
the funny thing is i used to think shes a pure and completely innocent girl with no bad intentions. I was blind.

Up until recently (well yesterday.)

I remember her telling me how a girl in uni called her a bich inn front of everyone, and the reason?because she 'just' criticized her work. I sympathized with her thinking she got picked on lol. Fast forward last month and her best mate and other friends fall out with her. why?because her best friend had a bf she didnt know about so she went full lengths to destroy her image. And now she knows im talking to another girl and shes trying to win me back.

The girl is super competitive and full of chit. Doesn't like me, just cant take another girl is in the pic.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Write your name on the new girls ass with thank you under it or in your text...
..take a pic send it to her and watch her go bonkers and get all emotional while u sit back and ignore...its classic man...you would think it makes you look but hurt, but I promise you she will start acting submissive and emotional as hell...

Alpheta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
Write your name on the new girls ass with thank you under it or in your text...
..take a pic send it to her and watch her go bonkers and get all emotional while u sit back and ignore...its classic man...you would think it makes you look but hurt, but I promise you she will start acting submissive and emotional as hell...
Dude i get and prob agree with where your coming from in general but i dont think i can do that lol.

1 because it seems butt hurt and 2 because i need n ass to do that lmao

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...in that case, ghost is always good man...

Reaction score
if she aind CRAZY about you, or highly motivated in some other way (ie, foreigner wanting to be US citizen) she's nothing more than a potential plate, man. Stop straining your milk over her.

Alpheta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
told her to call me. We spoke and so i set up a date for next week sunday and for her to come to my area which is like 3-4 hours away. Told her well talk.

She agreed and well after that call she went ghost. I didnt say nothing neither has she. She has work so i guess theres that.

gna keep texts/calls short and say im busy and to let me know if someting comes up n she cant make it.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpheta said:
told her to call me. We spoke and so i set up a date for next week sunday and for her to come to my area which is like 3-4 hours away. Told her well talk.

She agreed and well after that call she went ghost. I didnt say nothing neither has she. She has work so i guess theres that.

gna keep texts/calls short and say im busy and to let me know if someting comes up n she cant make it.
You don't need to "talk" trust me. No girl wants to sit down and be chastised for something.

Setting the date is cool now just go about your business and then have fun on the date.

Watch these.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3D6ru4OpY4o

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mGmQmPJJe_s

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BTWouzc-Ek0

Alpheta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Infern0 said:
You don't need to "talk" trust me. No girl wants to sit down and be chastised for something.

Setting the date is cool now just go about your business and then have fun on the date.

Watch these.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3D6ru4OpY4o

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mGmQmPJJe_s

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BTWouzc-Ek0
Thanks dude. Thats the plan.

The only reason i told her that well talk is because she kept insisting that if she comes all that way to me then i can not tell her its over. I just brushed it off and told her well just see each other and have a chit chat.

Gna watch those links.