Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is Atlanta a bad city for black men

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
It's probably the easiest city for me to get a job in, but the culture turns me away. I'm not in to black girls and prefer white girls. I am assimilated in to upper middle class southeastern culture, but want to get away from it. Pretty much, I do not act black at all lol. My friend moved there and he is in to the bro southern gentlemen scene. Those type of girls tend to stick to white guys, so I want to avoid that at all possible. In other words, if my friend is doing well there than I will fail there lol. Plus, there's too many black men so that makes the competition tougher and it raises women's **** shields towards me. I don't remember seeing that many interracial couples down there. I saw a lot of loud aggressive black men towards women in general though. I also tindered in Atlanta and didn't match with jack **** lol.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your placement of white vagina on a pedestal is why you always have these complaints and issues in dating. ATL should be no problem for any decent looking, open minded guy who's trying to have fun.

Drop these antiquating notions of what it means to "act black" as well. ATL has women of various colors who behavior in various ways.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you kidding me??? If anything, black guys get special treatment in Atlanta. It's like the place to be if you are black man....go to places like Twist to eat and for ****tails in the buckhead/Phipps area...clubs like pretty much any standard one....plenty of hot slutty blondes throw themselves at black guys in Atlanta...all the black guys I was working with were killing there....you have no excuses in Atlanta man...zero...you got tones of white chicks with black guy fetishes and heck, even Asian chicks as well dig the black guys....not to mention the hot Hispanic chicks that chase black men there....zero excuses dude...

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
Are you kidding me??? If anything, black guys get special treatment in Atlanta. It's like the place to be if you are black man....go to places like Twist to eat and for ****tails in the buckhead/Phipps area...clubs like pretty much any standard one....plenty of hot slutty blondes throw themselves at black guys in Atlanta...all the black guys I was working with were killing there....you have no excuses in Atlanta man...zero...you got tones of white chicks with black guy fetishes and heck, even Asian chicks as well dig the black guys....not to mention the hot Hispanic chicks that chase black men there....zero excuses dude...
I don't know what you are talking about. I went to three clubs and a Jason Aldean concert and didn't get ****.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:

This.

Atlanta is a great place for black people... If anything it is a bad place for white people.

OP needs to quit the mental masturbation. He's not some thug he drives a Porsche so he can clean up even in South Carolina where they wave the Confederate flag. A lot of women want bbc

themiltman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a black man too bro....if you don't mind me asking what exactly is acting black?

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
themiltman said:
I'm a black man too bro....if you don't mind me asking what exactly is acting black?
By saying acting black he means acting ghetto, undesirable, ignorant, obnoxious etc.

Basically the way most black people act. /Sarcasm
You gotta take that pūssy off the pedastal. You won't get white vagina, or any vagina for that matter with that mindset.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I'm in Atlanta and was told it's the best city for black men. Lots of pretty black girls too. In fact, one of my top prospects is a black woman.

Reaction score
bigneil said:
I'm in Atlanta and was told it's the best city for black men. Lots of pretty black girls too. In fact, one of my top prospects is a black woman.
BigNeil!!! *** back pat ***

I need to go to ATL then. Are these some more respectful females raised with family values? I dont' care if they go thru a short period of stripping, but if they know what a good relationship is and ultimately desire that, that would be great.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
DaddyLongShanks said:
BigNeil!!! *** back pat ***

I need to go to ATL then. Are these some more respectful females raised with family values? I dont' care if they go thru a short period of stripping, but if they know what a good relationship is and ultimately desire that, that would be great.
The one I met is a bartender at one of my favorite restaurants. She said she got dumped for the first time recently. She runs over and hugs me when she sees me and was the first one to call me by my name (a milestone when you are new in a city). The 2 girls whose numbers I got (not counting strippers) both wanted a relationship within 24 hours and it scared me off. And the fully nude strippers scare me off period, though the barmaids there are desperate.

Also, I checked out Memphis this week - what an incredible downtown they have. The girls there were all eager to meet a man also.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
I don't want black women or trashy white women lol.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is a lost cause. These same goddamn posts all the time, and he never listens to our advice.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ratio from girl to guy is 5-1 in Atlanta. What the f are you talking about?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
The ratio from girl to guy is 5-1 in Atlanta.
This is the #1 factor in dating. I've lived in 25 cities and they are all remarkably different for scoring.

Bad cities for single men:

Houston, TX
Orlando, FL
Melbourne, FL
San Jose, CA
Tulsa, OK

Great cities for single men:

Austin, TX
Dallas, TX
Memphis, TN,
Atlanta, GA
Cleveland, OH

Neutral cities for single men:

San Francisco, CA
Boston, MA
New York, NY

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
This is the #1 factor in dating. I've lived in 25 cities and they are all remarkably different for scoring.

Houston, TX
Orlando, FL
Melbourne, FL
San Jose, CA
Tulsa, OK

Austin, TX
Dallas, TX
Memphis, TN,
Atlanta, GA
Cleveland, OH

San Francisco, CA
Boston, MA
New York, NY
lol this is so depressing to look at since I live in San Jose. I hope that when I move to the South it will feel a lot easier.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
bigneil said:

Houston, TX
Orlando, FL
Melbourne, FL
San Jose, CA
Tulsa, OK

Austin, TX
Dallas, TX
Memphis, TN,
Atlanta, GA
Cleveland, OH

San Francisco, CA
Boston, MA
New York, NY

Wtf is this memphid is a horrible city for every category

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Your placement of white vagina on a pedestal is why you always have these complaints and issues in dating. ATL should be no problem for any decent looking, open minded guy who's trying to have fun.

Drop these antiquating notions of what it means to "act black" as well. ATL has women of various colors who behavior in various ways.
So much this....noticed a lot of OP's threads he got that "White washed syndrome"

Tons of white chicks in ATL who like brothers as well OP on that Tom time

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
bigneil said:
I was there 2 hours and met 8 girls.

Yeah prostitutes off some alley near downtown. There is nothing to do in Memphis besides Beale street, work, and church. The city is racist af too.