Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women Don't Trust Good Looking Men

new_hotness

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 3 months out of long term relationship. For the first month or so, I was just taking it easy, not looking to date, and just went out just to grab a drink and chill.

After that, I was ready to date again. One issue I am repeatedly running into is that many women don't trust me. They expect me to be unfaithful, sleep around, etc. and I am not like that at all.

One of the main issues I encounter is when girls "lock up" when I try talking to them. Any sort of "daygame" approach has this potential, as girls sometimes freeze and can't really act normally around me.

This can sometimes happen even when I've seen the girl a second or third time, and they still can't quite relax.

I have gotten slightly discouraged by this.

One woman in particular was a) angry with me at first, b) then very nervous then c) ignored me completely the third time I spoke to her.

Any tips or pointers appreciated.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is very true. You have to wear normal clothes, no badboy shirts or anything. Also watch how you approach them, the moment you give the player vibe they resent you. C0cky funny comments, negs and DLVs only ruin your chance and reinforce their distrust.

Reaction score
new_hotness said:
I'm 3 months out of long term relationship. For the first month or so, I was just taking it easy, not looking to date, and just went out just to grab a drink and chill.

After that, I was ready to date again. One issue I am repeatedly running into is that many women don't trust me. They expect me to be unfaithful, sleep around, etc. and I am not like that at all.

One of the main issues I encounter is when girls "lock up" when I try talking to them. Any sort of "daygame" approach has this potential, as girls sometimes freeze and can't really act normally around me.

This can sometimes happen even when I've seen the girl a second or third time, and they still can't quite relax.

One woman in particular was a) angry with me at first, b) then very nervous then c) ignored me completely the third time I spoke to her.

Some of them won't let a man "win" so if you do have a finer mug than her they may issue some confidence shrinking remarks or actions designed to stab your ego and back you up.

But I know what your talking about.

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
new_hotness said:
One issue I am repeatedly running into is that many women don't trust me. They expect me to be unfaithful, sleep around, etc. and I am not like that at all.
This is the main issue, why do you think that?

Anyway I can relate to some of this thread. As Ive "gone up in the game" Ive noticed it is frustratingly difficult to connect with shy girls as I once did before. Once they figure out this guy is confidence and sex/relationships arent a big deal to him, more comfortable with himself and with his body than they are all of a sudden they lock up and start to disqualify themselves.

Occasionally they might ask me if I ever take myself seriously or basically to have less fun to come back down to their reality. Alot of girls definitely feel intimidated, not in a scary way, but in a "holy **** Im not ready for this kind of guy/experience" kind of way. Thankfully its obviously the uptight inexperienced girls who fall into this category that Ive accidentally alienated myself from.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One girl I dated a while back, I think her problem was that she knew that my SMV was above hers. It caused a lot of insecure behavior on her part. She obviously did not trust me at all, even though I gave her no reason not to. The insecure BS really started to get on my nerves though. The guy she shacked up with after me...lets just say she didn't upgrade. He looks like Pauly Shore.

Reaction score
GS750 said:
One girl I dated a while back, I think her problem was that she knew that my SMV was above hers. It caused a lot of insecure behavior on her part. She obviously did not trust me at all, even though I gave her no reason not to. The insecure BS really started to get on my nerves though. The guy she shacked up with after me...lets just say she didn't upgrade. He looks like Pauly Shore.
In contrast it did make her "feel" better. This is why they will get with someone who "looks" aren't as better, sometimes they just "feel" better.

new_hotness

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a bit speculative and theoretical for sure, but I will say it anyway.

I think many women these days are saturated in feminist ideology. Therefore, strong masculine energy may frighten them. I have a very deep voice and I tend to talk significantly louder than the average man.

Over the years, I have tried to "tone down" these qualities, but they are natural for me so of course I cannot change except to a modest degree.

--I just saw a couple walk by outside, and the man was wearing very tight red pants. WTF?

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First world problems.

Imagine if you were an ugly beta who couldn't get laid

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DaddyLongShanks said:
In contrast it did make her "feel" better. This is why they will get with someone who "looks" aren't as better, sometimes they just "feel" better.
Makes sense. But I'd rather be handsome than look like him :up:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
new_hotness said:

They may not trust you, but they certainly will fvck you...

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
As much as I'd like to believe the only problem is that I'm too good looking, something tells me otherwise.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Many women, of late, have been Interrogating me practically tryin to sniff out lies. They ASSUME that I'm lying. I'm tired of having to explain myself to them. Maybe I've just got a bad batch. I'll say something was an emergency and she'll say that in her experience that I didn't have an emergency. It's like "ok, What words do you want me to use now...? I don't always use the correct word.

new_hotness

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I did do an approach today, with a model caliber girl.

Didn't know who she was, but turns out she is a local media celebrity. She did look vaguely familiar, so I probably did see her on tv before.

She did a proximity approach: she sat at a table several tables away, saw me, then sat at the table closest to me.

It took me a while, but I did strike up a conversation. She took out her earbuds and we talked for a good while. She was friendly and engaged but in a slightly cold way, not smiling excessively or showing any signs of nerves.

I went back to work and she left a bit after, turning to check me out and smile before she left.

So this is what it's like when you approach a hot girl who is on your level, proximity approach rather than full approach, friendly but reserved, encouraging of more interaction by staring and smiling.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
True. BUT its still better to be a good looking man.

Women don't trust good looking men because good looking men have abundance. Good looking men remind them that they are not that special and can be replaced. Good looking men can also get easy access to sex.. so they make women insecure. Good looking men force women to have GAME because looks alone will not cut it since he can get that easily.

Good looking men have standards.. something most women are not used to. They are used to drooling beta losers worshiping them regardless of their lack of personality and lack of game. With a good looking man.. a woman must have personality or she will be f*cked and chucked. And she knows this. So her rejection of him is really to avoid future rejection of her crappy personality that she knows will come once the good looking man gets to know her.

In short.. good looking men make women own up to the reality that they have little to offer outside of sex appeal. Good looking men make them feel "lost in the crowd" and unimportant.

This is a good problem to have OP. And my tip to you is to stop dating women below your league. If you are a good looking man then you need to date women who are better looking than you. Move to LA if you need to. You should be dating aspiring models not regular cute girls. Only extremely attractive women will act naturally around you.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My IQ just went up by like 50 points reading Poon King's post.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King makes some great points, but remember that most men overrate their own looks, and not every woman is attracted to the same type. There is no man or woman who every person will say is good looking.

It's ok for a girl to say you are good looking, but if you ever say it you will seem feminine and she will put you in your place.

It's better to define yourself as someone with options and what Poon King says holds true.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suspens said:
You have to wear normal clothes, no badboy shirts or anything.
Describe to me what a 'bad boy shirt' is please...

You shouldn't live by titles...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
new_hotness said:
It seems odd to me that if you go by most of the advice around here, guys don't want girls to trust them. They want to convince them that they might be seeing other girls on the side (whether they are or not), they never want them to be too sure. This is supposedly seen as some sort of ideal situation. So it's strange to see someone complain about it.