Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thunder_god's adventure's in Europe

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paris, France

Day 1: I landed in Paris yesterday at 7am. My flight was the night before at 5pm and there is a 6 hour timezone difference so I didn't really sleep at all. I had some difficult with the machine at the airport to buy shuttle bus tickets and I think I might have purchased 3 of the same tickets, who knows. When I get dropped off at the metro station right in the centre of Paris, I immediately get harassed by Gypsies when I'm trying to buy tickets from the machine. These fcukers really get close to you, like more then within a hand's length of grabbing your money and running off with it. Since I had already been researching about these pickpockets and scams in France, I quickly brushed him off and told him to go away. Within me 15 secs of me doing this, his comrade comes up to the side of me again getting really close. I told him to go away, but he was persistent so I told him to "literally fcuk off!" and he went away. After purchasing my tickets, I noticed him and his partner in crime were whispering something into each others ears in a really sketchy way, and I see them approach another women waiting in line to buy tickets begging for money.

Once inside the metro, I quickly understood how the subway system works. Prior to arriving here, I was freaking out a bit because their subway was massive and everything was in french. You basically look for the end stations to know which direction your going to, and also look at what line your destination stop is at. Not too bad, although I haven't taken the RER train yet so who knows. So I arrive at my destination but its still too earlier. I'm frigging starving at this point, but my french is pretty much none existent so I chickened out of going to a restaurant and trying to order food, instead I saw a mcdonalds and went to eat there lol. I saw a bum eyeing me up and down with me firmly holding my luggage I felt like I was going to get mugged any second now. After finishing my meal, I ask one of the employees if she knew where the Orange cellphone store was. She pointed to my left and spoke in french before hurrying off lol. So I go inside the store to ask about getting a french number and prepaid cellphone plan. The place was awfully busy. See I go up to some chick and tried to ask if she spoke English in French (Parlez-vous Anglais I say), she shakes her head and says Non. I'm like fcuk it and just switched over to English.

Me: Je ne parl pas tres bien Francois, I'm looking for a prepaid cellphone plan to make calls in Paris
Her: I don't really speak French

Ok I got her talking in English now. As we are talking, I kind of notice she is kind of cute so I try to transition the conversation about her. I start asking her questions about her. Found out she is from Morrocco, I think she volunteered that information, however the language barrier is evident. My frigging cellphone ended up being locked. I was kind of freaking out at this point because I needed to make a phone call to the landlord to pickup the keys to my place. She suggested I purchase a cheap phone to use while here so I ended up doing that as I didn't have much of a choice (Fcuk you Telus and Koodo!), Ended up spending 51 Euros on a cheap phone + 30 euros for my prepaid cell phone with 600mb of data. When she tried to cell me the phone, it wasn't working for some reason, and I had to leave to pick up my keys from the landlord so I told her I would be back in an hr or so. We both had a funny smirk on our faces during our interaction because we were trying to talk in both broken English and French.

After picking up my keys and returning back, when she was done with her customer, she gave me a big smile and we proceeded with the purchase. I however noticed a ring on her finger so I didn't try to proceed further. I did however tell her if I run into problems, I would come back and look for her using google translate. I asked for her name as well. Shook her hand and left. When I got back to my place, I realized the landlord didn't give me the internet password and username. I tried calling him but the calls wouldn't go through. Luckily I had just gotten a phone with data, so I researched how to dial french phone numbers. After several attempts, I finally got through to him. So he comes down and is apologizing saying they are having issues with the internet. Its like dude, that would have been nice to know about before I booked the place. Anyways after me complaining about needing it, he called his daughter and had some lengthy conversation and then told me he will call the isp and come back in a bit. I was pi$$ed at this point that my vacation so far has been a huge headache first with the pickpocketting attempt, second my fcuking cellphone provider locking my phone even though I had checked with some code and it said my phone was unlocked, third with the # the landlord gave me to call him not working, and now no internet access which I needed for planning out my trip and also for finding directions for the metro. Anyways after a while, he shows up with pen and paper and gives me a username and password for some freewifi network. Everything works, he apologizes again and I tell him no worries.

Now it was time to either go to bed and sleep or party it up. I had spoken to another PUA or rather a guy into game from the Roosh V forum. He invited me to come to some party that him and his friends were going to. I was quite hesitant to go to it, because first I wasn't sure if he was trust worthy as I just me him online, and also his friend was kind of pushy with me going. My spider sense was kind of going off. After discussing it with my friend back home, he said it seemed normal but to be careful. Say I said ah fcuk it and decided to meet up with this guy. When I met up with him, he wasn't exactly what I expected although I had added him on facebook so there was some pictures to go by. He wasn't very well dressed, but neither are the Parisians from what I saw so far. He wore thick round glasses, had a striped t-shirt and cardigan, with some skinny jeans, and black boots. I tried to not judge him. While walking around with him, he was on his phone numerous times speaking in french and laughing and I heard something about sandwich which I was eating because I hadn't eaten in several hours. I wasn't sure if they were talking about me and how to rob me or something or just having a normal conversation. I was kind of scared at this point. So one of his friends shows up, who I had mentioned in the above paragraph, the female that was being pushy about it. She walks up to me, gives me the french way of saying hello which is one kiss to each side of the cheeks, not something we do here in Canada. There is also a white french guys who she waits for as well. Some really tall good looking bearded French guy and another shorter guy who kind of looks like Daniel Craig. I actually wasn't paying too much attention to that, until one of her friends mentioned that to me at the party. Anyways after exchanging introductions, the two guys take off, while me, her, and the guy who I met up with get in a Uber taxi. We drive around some park, where my hosts tell me that their are apparently hookers in the park waiting to get clients. Then they start pointing them out. I couldn't believe it, several hookers wearing skimpy ass clad clothing out in broad daylight with their arms crossed looking for business. I saw a few that looked like transvestites and they told me ya its a dude dressed as a women lol.

So we finally reach out destination, and I'm kind of in panic mode right now thinking what the fcuk have I gotten myself into. Am I going to make it home alive. I started to become very quiet and nervous and they both thought I was being shy, I was actually more afraid for my life hahaha... Anyways we get to place, and there's a ferry that takes you across the stream for 5 euros. The ride is literally like 2 minutes across, like seriouly 5 euros for that? It should have been 1 Euro at most. Anyways while waiting in line the two french guys from earlier are also there. I noticed, everything there for the most part was all dressed up. I actually didn't dress up for this, because it said for the dress code from the facebook event page that it was an american party with a dress code of american t-shirt sports teams and board shorts and stuff. I just wore a black t-shirt, designer jeans, and my leather jacket there. Also the party wasn't what I expected it to be. I have to hand it to the French, their parties are much fancier then the ones here in North America. We were having champagne instead of beer or vodka shots. They were charging 35 euros for a smaller glass of champage, which was actually a good size and 70 euros for one that was double the size. We each took turns buying one bottle.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone at the party was in their social circles, there had to have been at least 20 groups there with their bottles of champage sitting in tables smoking cigarettes or sitting by the grass. My hosts takes off to go pee, so I'm left with the girl, and the two french dudes. Now the girl starts getting really direct and blunt. They had told me earlier that the french here are very open about sex. She started asking me very direct and personal sexual questions like: how many times did you have sex, how are the girls like in Canada, what percentage of them let you do anal, what percentage of girls swallow, etc. She then proceeds to do the same thing with the two french guys. She had shown me pictures in the taxi earlier of all the guys she slept with. She literally had an album of all the guys who fcuked her lol. The hosts then returns back, and then a few minutes later some bald french guy comes into our group as well. So I notice I'm not talking a lot to the two french guys because they don't really speak English, however I knew I had to be more sociable so I tried to engage both of them in conversation, it didn't get me very far again due to the French lol. The bald guy however did have decent English skills so I talked to him for a bit. My hosts now kept on pressuring me to approach girls saying he wants to see me go to work. He was like "come on, pick up artist I want to see your skills". I was kind of intimidated I have to admit. My approach anxiety was kicking into overdrive. Not only did I have to worry about the approach anxiety but also the language barrier. He tried to engage some french girls sitting behind us, and introduced me to them saying "he's canadian, from Canada, he only speaks English". I tried to talk to them but again, couldn't really do much as they didn't speak a lot of English. It was getting dark now, and things were picking up inside of the dance floor. Earlier not much people were dancing but now more girls were dancing inside. My host now was approaching girls left and right. I think I completely misjudged him. He was a real natural. Very social and had no approach anxiety whatsoever. He engaged guys and girls alike. I was like holy $hit, this guy has good game. The other french guys however were also very timid like me. They didn't approach any girls and waiting for my hosts to feed them girls before attempting to talk to them. My host again pressures me " I want to see your stuff man", I was feeling very uncomfortable at this point. We were on the dancefloor now and everyone was dancing including me. My hosts again approaches some girls, and I talk to a few of the girls he feeds me but I couldn't get anywhere with them. Another one of my hosts guy friends also shows up to the party and he introduces us. I noticed the French don't really grind with girls. I think I saw one half ass attempt to grind with one of the french guys in our group but he was quickly blown off. No one else in the party was grinding with girls. My energy level was really taking its toll on me at this point, but I tried to muster up what little energy I had left.

My hosts again feeds me a girl while engaging with one of the friends, while the other french guy was talking to her other friend. This time I was determined to be more energetic and charismatic in the conversation. This girl looked a bit older maybe late 20's or something. She was a brunette who I later found out was half Italian/half french. I managed to plow through the language barrier with her and I could tell she was hooked as she kept on laughing at whatever bull$hit I was spewing out of my mouth even though I was just saying random $hit for the hell of it to continue the conversation. Then suddenly the new guy who my host had introduced me to comes out of no where and tries to engage the girl I'm with. Wtf, your ****blocking me. I chose to not give up anyways and continue to try and re-engage my girl and kind of ignoring him talking to her. It works and I re-hook her again while he stands idle besides us. However, she says she's going to to the dance floor with her friends and takes off after a few more minutes. $hit! I probaby should have tried to follow her to the dance floor. Anyways my hosts again engages several different groups of girls. Now the two french guys were kind of hammered so were able to start talking to some girls as well. It didn't go anywhere though. Later on during the night on the dance floor, I see the girl again and we start talking. Again I just spew random bull$hit out, and she eats it up. I then mention something about dancing and then grab her hand and spin her around, her eyes light up. I know she's mine now if I were to try and get the number or if I continue escalating things I'm sure I can get a makeout with her. But then suddenly her friends tell her something, and she says I'll be back. Fcuk! I just lost her again. I didn't see her again until a few minutes before my taxi came to drive me home later in the night around 4am.

At this point, most of my energy had been expended. I tried to engage another girl about an hr later, but she didn't understand me and then went right back to talking to her friend lol. One of her friend also came right up to the tall good looking French guy in our group and was talking to him. I think she offered her number to him a few minutes later. After that final rejection I think I was done. The tall french guy also approached a group of two girls later on, but then came back and shook his head saying they are fighting. Within a minute of this, I see a fight break out with the girls from that group lol.

The girl who was with our group, I also saw making out with the bald guy from our group. He had told me earlier he had made out with her previously. Now the party was dying down, we were all sitting outside by the patio. My host opens up another group beside our table. The girl initially ignores him while he tries to talk to her. He continues being persistent and probably re-engaged her like 6-7 times before she finally opened up. He also I noticed touched her arm or shoulder when he re-engaged her. He had finally broken into that group as well. The two french guys at this point were hammered and the tall guy kept on yelling out my name and asking me how to pronounce it lol. Everyone was pretty cool in our group. I noticed every much everyone was a chain smoker at the party and also in Paris. I think the only people who didn't smoke was me and my host. They were through packs of cigarettes like it was nothing. At this point it was around 2:30-3am. I was completely exhausted and could barely keep my eyes opened. My host then tells me, as we are getting ready to leave that he's going to take the french girl home and fcuk her literally in front of her face and she is like yes lol. Anyways we all wait for the ferry and then board it. It was around 3:30am at this point. I was dead tired and just wanted to get home. The subway was closed and my hosts asks me how I'm getting home. I tell him I'll take a taxi or something. I also see another fight break out between two guys. Also some random french chick walks by and I see her yelling something with tears down her eyes. They call a taxi and then give me the first one. They talk to the driver in french telling him where I live, and then my host tells me to don't talk to the driver, especially in English lol. I say goodbye to everyone and take the taxi home. The big tall french guy was going home with one of the girls, who had picked him up earlier. It pays to be very tall and good looking in Paris lol. I think I got home around 4am. What a crazy first night. I didn't think I would make it back home, but every in my hosts social circle seemed pretty cool especially my hosts. What a fcuking crazy first night. Based on what I saw, I would say French women are easier then girls from Canada, however you need to know how to speak french and have good game or be very charismatic and bring a lot of energy otherwise it won't work unless your exceptionally good looking like my tall french friend. I also noticed the girls were less *****y and less likely to ****block you. There were still a few ****blocks but not nearly as bad as Toronto, where I saw that happen every few minutes in a club or street.

I pass out and woke up 14 hrs later at 7pm at night the next day lol.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 2
I wake up and realize its around 7pm. I had just passed out for around 14hrs lol. I never slept this much before. I wake up and find a flood of facebook messages from the group from last night and a text message from my host asking me if I'm good. It was too late to do any of the things on my itinerary so I just decided to go grab breakfast and then go visit the Eiffel Tower. I was getting sized up while making my way to the tower by Gypsies and I paid close attention to my surroundings. I saw a $hit tonne of African guys trying to see miniature statues of the tower along with champagne and beer out on the streets. I make my way to the line-up to go up the Eiffel tower and then spot a really hot ass blonde with her mother and aunt behind two dudes behind me. I didn't really pay too much attention as I was worried about losing my wallet to thieves. Anyways while I was busy snapping pictures, the two dudes went ahead of me and then I looked back and saw the hot blonde. I knew I had to approach her and talk but I didn't know what to say. I was overthinking too much instead of just jumping right in there using my energy and charisma instead like last night. I had finally come up with the excuse that I was going to ask her to take a picture for me, even though we weren't up the tower yet however right before I came up with this idea, it was my time to purchase tickets. She went to another line with her family and I never saw her again :(. This is why you approach when the opportunity is there. Up at the tower, I saw a $hit tonne of hot tourists who were way better dressed then any Parisian I had seen so far. we're talking beautiful dresses to skimpy halter tops and blouses. Unfortunately all of them were with their bf's or groups of friends. I did however open a Spanish women beside me and quickly transitioned the conversation into asking her about Spanish stuff after asking her to take my picture but she was abit older then me so I didn't bother to pursue it further. It was a pretty uneventful night.

After walking around the city so far, Paris feels just like NYC except in French. The streets are dirty, people seem pretty rude, fights break out all the time. I think I saw like 5 fights break out in 2 days being here. Its also very expensive as well. I ordered a bowl of pasta and a long island iced tea and it costs me 27 euros. It doesn't feel safe, especially coming from Canada. I don't think I would want to live here, however I think for vacation its fine. I think a second tier or third tier city would have been better however the language barrier would also be greater there as well.

I forgot to mention this but there seems to be an abundance of 7's in Paris. I didn't see too many fat chicks, and if I did she was probably a tourist. With that being said however, I didn't see too many 8's and above. Lots of Brunettes and a few blondes. Don't think I saw a red head yet.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been really busy the last couple of days hitting up the local attractions in Paris.

Day 3

I woke up late and rushed to hit up some of the attractions I had missed on day 2 such as the Louvre and Notre Dame Catheral. I couldn't find any girls by themselves in either place, especially the Louvre. They were either with their bf's or with several friends. Also I chickened out as well. I think I was trying to juggle too many things at once, such as trying to explore the city but also having goals of trying to game French girls as well. I think I only managed 1 approach near the Champ De Mars park overlooking the Eiffel Tower. There was two girls taking pictures and I asked one of them to help me take a photo. Which then transitioned into her asking me to help her take a few photos in return. Then we discussed how bad the lighting was and the distance as well. I eventually transitioned the conversation onto her. It was a bit tough to crap because it was two girls I was trying to talk to in the conversation, and also my energy level was pretty low. I had gotten lost for several hours trying to find the Champ De Mars Park from the Louvre. I managed to find out during the conversation that both girls are from Toulouse, and are just taking some last minute photos before heading back and that they used to live near the Disneyland park here in the suburbs of Paris.

I threw some jokes in their and got them laughing but ran outta gas, and then the friend pulled the girl who I was mainly conversing with away. I think in the future I'm only going to do 1 city for 2 weeks minimum and probably a second tier city. I eventually ended up in the latin quarter in Paris. There was some big music festival or something on the streets. Musicians were playing outside and some bars started to play clubbing music and people started to crowd around, but then some of the guys started stripping and I was like "**** this" and left. I later found out from my friend from the party on Day 1 that the area is a gay bar/clubbing area lol. I was pretty beat and called the night quits around 11:30-12am. I also got lost for a good 30 mins or so. I probably should have opened up my ****ing mouth and approached some cute chicks asking for directions, but I was too scared that night. When I got home I found several messages on facebook from my two closest friends. One of them was like telling me to don't approach girls and stuff and to just go around the city. I told him I was very lonely here and didn't really have anyone to keep me company. He then told me about the time he went to Paris and stayed in a hostel. He met a girl there also in Paris alone and they ended up going sightseeing together. He didn't do anything with her because he's beta as ****, but that gave me an idea. I immediately went onto couchsurfing.com and looked for meetup events in Paris. I saw several girls who joined a few of the events and meetups who were also travelling alone. I messaged several of them. I also signed up for a couchsuring meetup the following day because I saw a 1-2 goodlooking girls on the guest list. I also decided to look for other travellers regardless of gender to look at the attractions with because I was lonely. Some guy responded back and we setup to meet on Day 5 to go to Disneyland because I needed a day off from sightseeing and just wanted to relax.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 4

Today it was raining but I still decided to go out and check out a few attractions. My first stop was to the catacombs, unfortunately there were closed :( so I hit up sacre coeur and montmarte. On the way there, I saw a gypsie standing near the doors with a scouter obviously looking for victims. I think I saw this same gypsie on a youtube video before stealing or something. He was looking very sketchy and my emotions started to overtake my logical mind. Me and him made eye contact at one point. I honestly wanted to get up, throw my umbrella at the guy and punch him in the face for all the crimes he committed, but in the end I was able to hold my composure. When I got off at the subway station, I noticed this piece of $hit scum was tailing me so I looked back and made eye contact with him again and he ended up going away.

By the time I got to Sacre Coeur, it was raining hard. The area was littered with gypsie scum on the streets, selling cigarettes or looking for victims to steal from. When I ascending up Sacre Coeur, I saw several police officers run after a thieve and several of the African scammers took off immediately in the area. It was still raining really hard so I couldn't really do much and headed back home. I had RSVP for the couchsurfing meetup later in the night so I still had something to do in the evening.

I was pretty hungry after walking around all day so I decided to first hit up the Chinatown in Paris to see how it looked like compared to Canada but I was unsuccessful in locating it. I eventually settled at some chinese restaurant near by the area and then showed up to the couchsurfing even nearly an hr late, which is a big mistake.

When I got there, everyone had already formed several small cliquey groups and didn't really want to talk to anyone. I immediately opened the guy beside me because that was the only place I was most comfortable with at that moment as I had all eyes on me when I walked in. He didn't seem like he wanted to talk to me so I gave up and tried to make eye contact with another guy beside him. He was alittle more receptive but still cold. I scanned the room and noticed about 3-4 cute chicks. I knew I had to somehow chat them up, but I was feeling very uncomfortable because I felt like an outsider. Then the next guy I talked to, was very receptive to talking with me. I talked with him for a fair bit, however he was making me very uncomfortable because he was getting too close to my personal space. I was pretty much ready to deck this guy if he attempted anything on me. Once my conversation with him was done, I immediately moved away from him and focused on one of the girls who I had my eyes on. Unfortunately she grabbed her coat and left with another chick. I ended up sitting down and chatting to some black chick instead. The conversation didn't go anywhere, so I abandoned her and then saw another table directly behind me. I walked over and immediately made eye contact with the guy facing me. I introduced myself and then starting talking to him and telling jokes. He started to crack up and then I mentioned I was from Canada, and immediately some hispanic chick from venezuela was like "your from Canada?" with huge enthusiasm. So I started to chat her up while talking to the other guy from time to time. Their also was another guy beside me however he didn't really talk much even when I made attempts to talk to him. The chick seemed interested, however I was kind of ugly and was pretty old. I would say at least 30 so I didn't bother to put much effect into talking with her. After about 15-20 minutes I abandoned the group again because I felt it was a waste of time. I excused myself and said I was going to the washroom. When I returned, I tried to approach the other more distance tables with the cute girls, but got intimidated and couldn't make any eye contact so I chickened out and retreated back to the black chick. I spoke with her for 1-2 minutes and then I told her it felt kind of weird coming in late because everyone was already talking as part of a group. She agreed and then I suggested we both approach the groups together but then she made some bull$hit excuse to protect her ego by saying "its ok, I can do that no problem". After hesitating for another 5 sec or so, I just said fcuk it, I won't ever see any of these people ever again, who cares what the fcuk they think of me. So I grabbed my drink, got up from my seat, and approached one of the girls I had my eyes on the entire night, a cute blonde chick who was about an 8/10. I walked over their and said hi to one of the guys in her group and introduced myself, she was very eager and keen to extend her hand out before I even finished talking to the other guy. Unfortunately I quickly found out that the guy beside her was her bf. What a bummer! I figured, ah what the hell I'm already here so might as well just socialize with them. The group immediately took a liking to me. I was cracking jokes left and right and the chick was eating it up, as were the two guys. We socialized for a fair bit. Then the chick and her bf said they were taking off along with that other guy so she walks over to me, extends her cheeks out and we exchange fairway the french way (one kiss on each side of the cheek). By the time this conversation was done, all the other cute girls had left, so I walked home empty handed.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 5

Today, I went to disneyland Paris. I figured, I had already seen most of the major attractions and was pretty tired and burnt out from running around all day trying to see all of these things so I decided I needed a break. I had messaged one girl who was interested in going to disneyland on couchsurfing, however she said she was flying out today. I also talked with another guy and he was down to go, as well as another girl saying she was a group of 8 that were also going today. I figured there was bound to be at least one decent looking girl in that group and I preferred not to go to disneyland alone so I agreed to meetup to go together. I had to get my phone fixed first because I was having some issues with it, so I told the guy I would meet him later. On my way to disneyland, I spotted a cute brunette at the train station, I hesitated at first, but then approached her asking if the train went to disneyland with the intention of immediately following it up with other things. Unfortunately I waited too long, and by the time she told me the train did good to disneyland, it was about to close its doors, so I had to jump on. When I arrived however, he mentioned that only 2 of the girls showed up. I was really disappointed with the girls. One of them was brown and smelled like armpitts, the other was some ugly ass asian girl with several moles on her face, and acne on her face and body. In my mind, I was saying "fcuk!". We ended up splitting up, with me going with the guy, and the two girls going to another ride. I quickly realised that this guy would not shut up and stop talking to let me enjoy the day. Also the rides there were pretty tame and I got bored really quickly. I guess I shouldn't have expected much since its for kids, and I lost that opportunity a long time along to experience it like a child, but I figured better late then never. At one point waiting for one of the rides, there was a single person line that was a lot quicker so we both decided to go on that. As I was waiting to get on the ride first, I noticed 2 french chicks with a guy. I tried to strike up a conversation with the cute brunette, but she ignored me. I don't think she even understood a word that I said. Then when we getting on the ride, she had difficulty with the seatbeat, so I again tried to talk to her and help her out. All she responded with was "Merci". Most of the other girls at the park were also in large groups or with their bf's. I couldn't really access any of them. By the time, the day was done, I kind of wished I hadn't gone here but instead used that time to approach chicks in Paris.

Day 6

I couldn't sleep the night before so I ended up going out real late. I didn't really get a chance to talk to any girls today or at least thats what I remembered. Overall analyst of Paris, its definitely easier then Toronto, the women are slimmer, dress less slutty, very hipster like, less *****y, smoke a lot, and the overall quality of women is higher. I think the biggest thing that hindered my progress with them was my lack of ability to speak French, and me trying to do too many things at once like trying to check out most of the major attractions, while also worrying about approaching girls. I should have just focused on one or the other or just done 1 attraction that wasn't too long each night. I think if I had maybe 1-2 months I would do a lot better.

Last edited:

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Krakow, Poland

I did some research online and found that there were two clubs to be at for a thursday night: Cien and Prozak. I chose to go to Cien since it was a lot closer for me. Perhaps it may or may not have made a difference, but I got completely destroyed tonight. It seems the polish guys there aren't very welcoming of foreigners especially Asians. I walk up to the entrance to get in, and the bouncers are ignoring me. It takes them like 2-3 minutes before they acknowledge me. Also right around this time, 3 polish girls walked in. I think one of them took a instant liking to me, as I felt her bump into me several times which I'm sure was on purpose. While this was going on, I was speaking to the bouncer. I turned around near the end right before I got my hand stamped and looked at her and said hi, and she said hi back, but me being a ****ing idiot just looked back at the bouncer, got my hand stamped, and walked into the club ignoring the girl. Its as if I was aware of what was happening, and yet my body didn't want to cooperate with me. When I got downstairs, I also noticed several girls looking at me. I walked up to the bartender waiting for him to take my order. 2-3 girls walk in and stand right beside me. I believe one of them also bumped into me. The frigging prick bartender, ignored me and served like 4-5 others who came after me, before taking my order.

Once I walked into the dance floor, a few girls were looking at me, but the floor was mainly empty. The club was also tiny as fcuk. I see one girl in the other room and I approach her. I try to chat to her, but after like 30 sec, she tells me she has to go and blows me off. Then I see a polish guy standing by the side with his drink. I walk up to him and start chatting with him. He seems friendly. Then I go and approach two girls by the corner. Again, I got blown off after a minute. The polish guy seems to do a different method of gaming, which involved trying to dance in front of the girls who are dancing and then chatting with them. He also gets blown off. Now the club starts picking up, guys and a few girls pour in, however a lot more dudes then girls. I decide to try a different strategy which involved dancing on the floor. I felt very uncomfortable doing this, and couldn't get anywhere. The polish guy gets several more rejections and then tells me he's taking off. I decide to do one more approach, so I go up to a girl that had her friend taken away by some dude to dance so she was standing in the corner by herself.

I say "want to dance?"
her: "no" then walks away and blows me off.

Now the club was packed and I could barely move but it was all mainly dudes. Probably like 70-80% dudes now. I decide to call it quits and leave feeling depressed and like $hit.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep up the good work. I am enjoying reading this. I hope things get better for you.

One question, you said you were Asian right? That part of Europe seems like it would be much harder to pick up girls for an Asian guy then somewhere like I don't know.....Thailand? I know you also went for the sightseeing as well, but it seems as if picking up girls is a big part of your vacation. Any reason why you chose Europe?

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Keep up the good work. I am enjoying reading this. I hope things get better for you.

One question, you said you were Asian right? That part of Europe seems like it would be much harder to pick up girls for an Asian guy then somewhere like I don't know.....Thailand? I know you also went for the sightseeing as well, but it seems as if picking up girls is a big part of your vacation. Any reason why you chose Europe?

I mainly chose Europe due to the attractions, and also because I like European girls. I hardly ever become attracted to asians, otherwise I would probably kill it with them, especially fobs. To be honest I don't think you need much game with fobs, just dress better then 98% of the fob guys, and show some personality and be funny. Most of those guys dress like $hit and have a personality of a doorknob. As long as your a cool, fun, and chill guy I think you will clean up with fobs.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thunder_god said:
I mainly chose Europe due to the attractions, and also because I like European girls. I hardly ever become attracted to asians, otherwise I would probably kill it with them, especially fobs. To be honest I don't think you need much game with fobs, just dress better then 98% of the fob guys, and show some personality and be funny. Most of those guys dress like $hit and have a personality of a doorknob. As long as your a cool, fun, and chill guy I think you will clean up with fobs.
So what you are saying is that you would NEVER be romantically interested in the (what looked like) offspring you would produce if you were to produce one or two or three with a White woman?

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker, what makes you ask such a weird question in a FR thread?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Picking up French women is tough unless you speak French. If you are American and speak French really well, you almost can't screw up with a French woman unless you are a total freak show.

Poland is TOUGH for picking up woman... never been successful there. The women there are VERY conservative if you are American they typically will like you and you MIGHT get to second base MIGHT... Put chances are you're not going to hook up with them quickly.

Right now you are close to Prague.... if you want to meet some hot women, that's the place to go.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
So what you are saying is that you would NEVER be romantically interested in the (what looked like) offspring you would produce if you were to produce one or two or three with a White woman?
If I produced offspring with a white chick, my kids would be eurasians though, half white, half asian, which can look quite a bit different then pure asians.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thunder_god said:
If I produced offspring with a white chick, my kids would be eurasians though, half white, half asian, which can look quite a bit different then pure asians.
True but Eurasian will look different from pure European and usually more asian. I don't really have anything against it. Caucasian and Asians are not that genetically distant or so dissimilar. There's an almost mutual attraction to each others' women and a mostly fair exchange of women.

I've heard Paris and France is nothing like it use to be, kind of like America isn't. The way you described how the Polish act sounds a lot like Midwesterners in the US. Many of them descended from that area of Europe. But I was told by some one who visited Poland that the women were very easy to game and the guys were all c0ckblockers to outsiders. I don't know.

Keep the stories coming.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 2

I think when I get back I might need some serious therapy or something. There is definitely something wrong with my brain. I went out with two girls today. One of them was polish that I met off couchsurfing. I had setup a meeting with her prior to arriving in Krakow. She also wants to show me the museum where she works tomorrow or on sunday but I think I will decline it.

I also tried to call the other polish girl who I # closed yesterday after arriving krakow within 2hrs. I opened her by asking her to help me take a picture which I quickly transitioned into something else and hooked her. As we are talking and vibing, however her friend or bf? shows up. I immediately try to befriend him and then all three of us start chatting and I make both of them laugh, while also throwing in alittle teases here and there for the girl. I end up # closing both of them (both the guy and girl) because I didn't want it to appear suspicious. I probably should have asked them how they knew each other or if they are bf or gf. I # closed the dude first to make it appear less suspicious and then got her #, however when I tried to call her # on the spot, my call wouldn't go through. We tried a few times but it wasn't working, so I just gave up and said I would call the dude and ask them both to hang out. In hindsight I should have tried to get her facebook or something too. So about 30 minutes before I'm suppose to meet with the couchsurfing chick, I try to call this girl, however my call won't go through, so I try texting her. Again the message isn't being sent. So I tried texting the guy, also it won't fcuking go through. So I finally decide to call him, however he's not picking up the phone so I figured its a lost cause. The girl was very pretty though and I immediately was attracted to her and approached her within 30 sec or something when I first laid eyes on her.

So anyways back to the polish couchsurfing chick. We had agreed to meet around 2pm today in the main town square. I showed up on time and texted her I was here. I didn't get a response back so I waited abit and walked around town. I thought she flaked on me, so I decided to wechat (european version of whatsapp?) the model I had number closed yesterday. I really hit things off with the model that I number closed and I didn't really think much about it until she told me she is a model and showed me pics and videos. I think we chatted for around an hr yesterday when I arrived in Krakow. I was doing cold approaches and had just # closed a girl but there was a guy with her as well, so I # closed him too to not appear suspicious lol. Plus I had issues trying to call her to let her get my number so I got his number just in case.

Anyways back to the Polish girl from couchsurfing. So I was chatting with the model chick because I didn't get a text response back, and then I asked the model chick if she wanted to hung out today and she was like yah. Then I go on facebook and I noticed the couchsurfing chick messaged me saying "are we still meeting up today?" and I was like "oh fcuk" my phone is ****ed up. I'm not used to these european numbers and my temporary european cellphone provider is Orange, a french company and I'm french illiterate so I couldn't even read any of the messages the company sends me.

Anyways, I immediately message her back on facebook saying I'm still here and I'm having some issues with my phone. So we meetup, and she is frigging wearing sunglasses so I can't even see her eyes. Anyways we start talking as she brings me to some secret perogie place. I quickly realize I don't click with her at all. She tells me she lived in the UK for 5 years. I knew something was wrong right when she told me that. She had become socially conditioned by the same crap the women here experienced. She had a really *****y attitude, was swearing, and was complaining about a bad experience she had at a cafe, even though from what I heard from her, the waiter didn't seem to do anything wrong. I also mentioned to her that I wanted to try the segway bike, because they have tours in krakow with it. She quickly dismissed it. She is also divorced as well. She also looked abit older. She's 28 but her age definitely showed. She also smokes cigarettes, which is a huge turn off for me. Anyways we hung out for maybe 1-1.5 hrs but frankly I wanted to ditch her after 30 minutes. The experience was the complete opposite of what I had with the younger model chick the day before, where we instantly clicked. Also the polish chick with her guy friend, I also clicked with her immediately and was able to tease her and crack the guy up, but with the couchsurfing chick it didn't work. She seemed very stuck up. Also she didn't order food saying she was full or something, while I sat there eating two plates of perogies. It felt very awkward with a stranger. I've eaten in front of a girl on a date before where she didn't eat anything but drank, but I had already known her already.

Anyways after we finished, she told me she had to pick up some stuff while lighting up a cigarette, then we said goodbye. I went home, rested a little bit then headed out again to meet with the model. She had sent me photos of her getting her nails done like an hr ago or something on wechat because she mentioned that she had to go to the manicure and spa first before meeting up.

Last edited:

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prior to meeting with her, I also went around looking at the shops in the main town square. There is a little market inside of a building right in the centre. I spotted one cute chick after another in the booths selling jewellery. I approached the first one I saw. It was a mother and daughter booth I think. I inquired about some rings for men. I had a fun and jokingly chat with the daughter and even the mother laughed at one of my jokes while she was eavesdropping on me talking to her daughter. I didn't bother to ask for the # because the mother was there. Then within 10 sec I spotted another booth with two attractive girls so I also approached that booth. This one was a bit tougher then the previous booth because I had two girls to deal with now instead of one. I ejected after 1-2 minutes. Then I approached another booth and chatted up the employee there. I ended up buying a emerald dragon neck piece as a souvenir of my travels to krakow. The girl was a bit older and not as good looking as the previous too booths so I didn't bother trying. There were at least 2 more booths with pretty girls. So I leave and check my wechat.

Anyways we wechat alittle bit and then we meetup. I try to go for the french way of greeting a chick that I learned from France. It didn't go too well. I don't think east european girls greet the same way. I went for the kiss on the cheek, she was kind of caught off guard by it when I leaned in but still let me kiss her cheek, however she didn't turn her cheek for me to kiss the other one so as I tried to go for the other cheek she just stayed put and it felt awkward lol, so I didn't go for the other side. It was much easier doing this in Paris when the girls just turned their cheeks for you automatically. I ask her if she has tried the segway bike before and she is like no, and she wants to. Great, I found someone who likes to do things I want to do. So we try to find the tours for it, and I end up running after one of the tour operaters while he is conducting a tour. He points me to the office, but when I arrive, its closed, so I suggest we go for some vietnamese food and she agrees because she loves chinese food but has never tried vietnamese food. Since I don't know Krakow at all, she leads while I have the directions on my phone. She takes me to some river/stream in Krakow as well as some castle. We laugh and joke around, and this girl is like laughing every minute or two. I could tell she is having a good time. We also take a few pics by the river which looks gorgeous with the sun coming down.

So we finally arrive at the restaurant but they are about to close, and worse of all the food isn't even authentic vietnamese food so I tell her let's bolt and look for something else. As we walk around looking for sushi, I spot a chinese restaurant. She previously mentioned that she couldn't find any authentic chinese restaurants but we find out that they serve more authentic chinese food here. So we go inside and she obviously lets me order for us both. So we laugh and joke around. She takes several pics of us eating together on her phone. We also start getting into some deep **** like talking about our parents and stuff and what we want to do. At this point though, my energy level was taking a major dive as I'm having trouble adjusting to the timezone differences and I'm starting to get full. I also try to move the interaction into a more romantic/dating/sexual type of topics by asking her how are polish guys, how are Ukrainian guys vs polish guys, etc. She tells me she has only dated two guys in her life : one Ukrainian guy and an american guy. I think I threw in a chinese guy comment in their somewhere because she says she loves china because she worked there for 3 months modelling. Then she asks me "what about you". I answered the question in a very vague way something like "well where I'm from, the women have a lot of attitude and don't take care of their men, they expect the man to do everything for them, so I don't like girls from where I'm from" lol. I couldn't really get very far with it, and I was getting more and more tired by the second and more and more full. Then after a while, I just said fcuk it and called for the bill as I couldn't eat anymore food. She looked kind of normal without any of the makeup and I probably wouldn't even have been able to tell she is a model if I saw her on a ordinary day.

So the bill arrives and I look at it, then I pull out my wallet. I was going to pay for it, however this chick didn't even offer to pay. I'm thinking in my head wtf. At least with the polish chick from couchsurfing she offered to pay for the meal. Anyways we talk some more, but I knew I couldn't last anymore longer and was ready to snooze off any minute now. So we leave, and then she tells me she wants to take me to some crepe stand to buy some crepes. In my head, I'm thinking are you fcuking out of our mind. We just ate all this food and I'm fcuking stuffed and you want to stuff me with more food. She says she will pay for it. Its like peanuts compared to the bill I just paid. So she orders us some crepes, and then is like eat up, or it will get cold when I don't eat it while waiting for hers to be ready. I notice now that she is walking closer to me compared to before which tells me she feels really comfortable with me and I should be making a move on her. However I'm yawning like crazy now, and I think I also got turned off by the fact that she didn't even offer to pay her half of the bill earlier for the chinese food.

Anyways she leads me to a bus stop that will take me home. We sit by the benches because my bus arrives in 15 minutes and we talk some more. I tease her a little bit and she is looking at me and smiling. I'm thinking "fcuk you should go for the kiss you fcuking coward!", in my mind its a fcuking constant battle between my mind telling my body to go for it, but my body not obeying. Eventually the bus arrives, and I go for the cheek kiss to say goodbye and she turns her head to let me kiss her cheek but then doesn't do it for the other side, so I'm thinking they don't do the two kisses on the cheek greeting here in Poland. I get on the bus and head home in shame with my head down :(. I also prepped her and threw in little ideas about her coming over to my place so I could cook her some chinese food throughout our time together. She asked if she could help and I said yes and we will go grocery shopping together.

After this experience I'm really kicking myself. It was extremely difficult for me even to go for the cheek kiss to say hello or goodbye. It didn't feel second nature to me and I had to push my body to do it but its this fcuking trying to go for the kiss on the lips that's killing my chances. I don't even know if I want her over at my place now because I know I will probably pu$$y out and then ruin things for us both. I try to tell myself that I should be going for the kiss, because I would be doing both of us a favour. She could end up with guys far worse then me that treat her like $hit and because of me not doing what I'm suppose to be doing as a man, I'm essentially sending her down that path. About 2 months ago, I made out with a fat chick at a club in pittsburgh. At that time, I just didn't give two fcuks about the fat chick because no way in hell did I want to date her or even be seen dancing with her but I did it because I didn't give two fcuks at the time what I was going to do and plus I was very tipsy from all the shots I had earlier plus the beers I drank at the club.

I am literally self sabotaging myself. I was *****ing and complaining that I couldn't get any girls who were higher then a 6 in Toronto, while now I'm getting 7's+ but I'm not pulling the trigger. Fcuking frustrating!

Last edited:

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
True but Eurasian will look different from pure European and usually more asian. I don't really have anything against it. Caucasian and Asians are not that genetically distant or so dissimilar. There's an almost mutual attraction to each others' women and a mostly fair exchange of women.

I've heard Paris and France is nothing like it use to be, kind of like America isn't. The way you described how the Polish act sounds a lot like Midwesterners in the US. Many of them descended from that area of Europe. But I was told by some one who visited Poland that the women were very easy to game and the guys were all c0ckblockers to outsiders. I don't know.

Keep the stories coming.
I didn't really have any ****blocks at the club from guys, however I saw numerous groups of girls dragging their friends away or going in one of those hand holding trains you see in clubs a lot while I was there with both myself and other guys. however the girls definitely did not seem easy, at least compared to when I visited Pittsburgh. Me and my buddy were able to chat up a 7.5 there with her friends they were very friendly and even put pearls around our necks. Also keep in mind my club game is pretty $hit. I hate clubbing, it feels fake and unnatural to me, and I feel very uncomfortable in those environments especially since I'm going out solo. I did experience what I consider discrimination from the male employees though. Day game however I consider another story. Its definitely hell of a lot easier here then in Toronto. I was able to easily # close two girls within 2 hrs of arriving in Krakow. They were both my first two approaches. One of them who I mentioned in my posts above I opened her by asking her to help me take a photo. I was walking by and she caught my eye, she also glanced at me, and within 30 sec I approached her, after some initial hesitation.

The other girl, I # closed her about an hr into our conversation. I was walking by looking for food, however she caught my eye. She was dressed pretty hipster ghetto like with a black baseball cat, black t-shirt, and ripped jeans, and converse shoes. I passed by her first because I hesitated, and then I turned around and went right up to her and asked her if she worked there as she was standing by the waiter's booth. Then I quickly transitioned the conversation when she said no, but then got ****blocked by the actual waiter. She was kind of giving me the "don't eat here look" when I was asking the waiting if the food was authentic polish food. So then when I was making my way over to sit down, I turned to her and she was still giving me that look so I reopened her and said "am I making a mistake here?", she couldn't hear me and comes over, and then we start talking and I noticed she had a suitcase with her and inquired about it. It turns out she had just gotten back from China, so we started talking about China. She stood there for maybe 5-10 minutes while I was seated down then she asked me if she could sit down and join me. We ended up talking for about an hr and I didn't end up eating much of my food until we ended our conversation. I clicked immediately with her. I found out she was a model and at one point, I jokingly asked her if I could get a sneek peek of her bikini shots, but I guess she didn't get the joke and literally popped open her phone and started showing me pictures and videos of her doing a bikini commerical and stuff. I was thinking holy $hit lol. If this was Toronto, no fcuking way would these type of girls even give me the time of the day. I kept on throwing in ideas that she should come over to my place and I'll cook her some authentic chinese food. Anyways I got her number and she also asked for my facebook.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man if I have a date like that, I'd think she was good to go home with me. I can't say I've been on a date with a Polish girl in Poland but she sure sounded like she wanted you to lead her there. You got to take the lead. You can't go stuffing yourself and being all tired and not lead lol. But I can see you know that.

About the bartenders in Poland ignoring you especially if your running solo in a club sounds exactly like what a lot of sh!thead Midwesterners do. It's not discrimination, per se, they're just passive c0ckblockers. What I was told, that the guys in Poland won't even try for a girl until they see some other guy try and then they get jealous and interfere. Don't know if that's true but that also sounds like Midwesterners.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RangerMIke said:
Picking up French women is tough unless you speak French. If you are American and speak French really well, you almost can't screw up with a French woman unless you are a total freak show.

Poland is TOUGH for picking up woman... never been successful there. The women there are VERY conservative if you are American they typically will like you and you MIGHT get to second base MIGHT... Put chances are you're not going to hook up with them quickly.

Right now you are close to Prague.... if you want to meet some hot women, that's the place to go.
I'm kind of kicking myself right now for spending a week in Paris, however I did get to see and experience a lot of cool attractions there, however my time dedicated to gaming chicks was very minimal. Also the language barrier was a huge obstacle. I should have just stayed here in Poland. It would have given me more time to setup day 2's and 3's with chicks. I learned my lesson though. In the future, I'm going to dedicate a minimum of at least 2 weeks to a city/country before venturing off to another place.