Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women use GUILT to control men

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
This post has an unusual inspiration. I was listening to an old rap song from Eminem today and I noticed some red pill truth in it that I never picked up on before. And I doubt it was even his intent.

One reason so many men are white knights and willing to play cannon fodder for women comes from woman's ability to make men feel guilty. What's interesting is men don't seem to have the same ability to make women feel guilty.

The premise of the song (from the red pill view point) is Eminem basically kills himself because the two women in his life make him feel guilty for not making them his #1 priority :crackup: .

Listen to the lyrics of this Eminem song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wYNFfgrXTI

And if you heard this song before you probably never noticed.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Manipulative females do, but only to weak men who lack conviction. Guilt trips dont bother me. I feel like I have a decent moral compass and wrong is wrong.
So when I feel like they are playing the victim, I tell them.

If it continues, I next her.

MAYALL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guilt is used as a manipulation tool by both men and women to get what they want. Some fall for it and others know how to use it to their advantage. Only weak people allow others to control them. Thinking in black and white terms doesn't give you a good idea of reality.

MAYALL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Manipulation is much more a woman's tool, since they are the weaker sex and cannot use force like men can.
Manipulation can be used by men and women to keep the other person under their thumb. Men can be weaker than some women who won't use force. Are you saying that women can't or won't use force aganst men?

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They either stroke your ego, or make you feel guilty for having one.

How they want you to feel all depends on what reaction they want from you.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
This post has an unusual inspiration. I was listening to an old rap song from Eminem today and I noticed some red pill truth in it that I never picked up on before. And I doubt it was even his intent.
One of the ultimate Alpha songs:

"They start feeling like prisoners, helpless,
'til someone comes along on a mission and yells "b!tch"
A visionary, vision is scary, could start a revolution, polluting the air waves a rebel
so just let me revel and bask, in the fact that I got everyone kissing my ass
and it's a disaster such a catastrophe for you to see so damn much of my ass you ask for me?"

Eminem - Without Me (2002)

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
That made my day, dx12173! (Born 12/17/53).

Good luck losing your virginity sometime in your life.

I bet you bunch hard for a 62 year old fat girl.

silencer

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:

One reason so many men are white knights and willing to play cannon fodder for women comes from woman's ability to make men feel guilty. What's interesting is men don't seem to have the same ability to make women feel guilty.

The premise of the song (from the red pill view point) is Eminem basically kills himself because the two women in his life make him feel guilty for not making them his #1 priority :crackup: .

Listen to the lyrics of this Eminem song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wYNFfgrXTI

And if you heard this song before you probably never noticed.
And so-called "nice guys" use their "niceness" in an attempt to guilt trip women which is why they always finish last.

You can apply the "guilt trip" advice to anyone.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Online, every fat girl is demanding a REAL MAN, because only real men don't care if a woman is a whale. And the least attractive among the fat girls, the ones that look like they escaped from a gorilla exhibit, are demanding a GOOD CHRISTIAN MAN. If you don't want a hairy gorilla as your girlfriend, then obviously you are going to hell.

silencer

Banned
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Online, every fat girl is demanding a REAL MAN, because only real men don't care if a woman is a whale. And the least attractive among the fat girls, the ones that look like they escaped from a gorilla exhibit, are demanding a GOOD CHRISTIAN MAN. If you don't want a hairy gorilla as your girlfriend, then obviously you are going to hell.
Why are you worried about what fat girls want? Change your settings to only show thin girls. Problem solved.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
silencer said:
And so-called "nice guys" use their "niceness" in an attempt to guilt trip women which is why they always finish last.

You can apply the "guilt trip" advice to anyone.
Right.. they finish last because it doesn't work. Its rare for men to effectively use guilt to manipulate women. In general.. women don't respond to guilt trips from men the same way. Her attitude is usually either "he deserves it" or "he should man up".

When a woman cuts off a man's junk its considered comedy. Their is no public shaming of that woman. And we are talking about extremes here. So.. why then, would a woman feel guilty about smaller acts against men?

In order to feel guilt you must first take responsibility. Men are much quicker to take responsibility while women are must quicker to cry VICTIM. Which is EXACTLY what the Eminem video I posted showcases. Watch the video around the 4 minute mark.

Victims are never guilty.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
In order to feel guilt you must first take responsibility. Men are much quicker to take responsibility while women are must quicker to cry VICTIM.

Victims are never guilty.
I don't agree with everything you say Poon King, but your general ideas tend to get nods and from time to time you make these profound statements. This is very true...

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Women will use anything they can to 'control' men, including guilt.

So don't let them do that, okay?

You are under no obligstion to respond to their efforts with anything other than laughter.

MAYALL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Manipulation "can" be used by either party, but it is the goto manner for women. Men prefer force.

Women are not normally capable of using direct force againat men, instead they will manipulate other men to use force on their behalf.

Manipulation and guilt is used by men and women to get what they desire.

Women are capable of using direct force against men. Women will use direct force attacking men. Many men are ashamed of being beat up by women, so it goes unreported. Larger women can beat up smaller weaker men. Weaker women will use objects or weapons as direct force to overpower stronger men. Are you saying women can't or won't use objects as direct force to overpower men?

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Manipulation is much more a woman's tool, since they are the weaker sex and cannot use force like men can.
Tell that to the male dominated church. They created a whole religion out of guilt.

MAYALL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I am saying women are physically incapable of using force on men at an even level as men do against women. Therefore men use force much more often than women. Likewise it is reverse in manipulation.
I am saying you are wrong. Women are not physically incapable of using force against men. A woman can hit you over the head with a heavy object knocking you out cold. A woman can pull a knife or gun on you. Isn't that overpowering force? A larger woman can beat up a smaller weaker man. Do you use force on women?

Reaction score
MAYALL said:
I am saying you are wrong. Women are not physically incapable of using force against men. A woman can hit you over the head with a heavy object knocking you out cold. A woman can pull a knife or gun on you. Isn't that overpowering force? A larger woman can beat up a smaller weaker man. Do you use force on women?
Women use force in conjunction with the system to control men. The fear of going to jail allows many women to get away with unretributed physical violence.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
Generally incapable relative to men. And yes, they are very much so incapable relative to men.

Men are built for force and women are built to manipulate that force. You should read more books and learn a bit. Start with "The manipulated man".

Do little girls hurt you when they hit you?

There he goes insulting posters again. :rolleyes:

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
He stated they can hurt equally as men, so I asked a question if it hurts when they hit him. It was a relevant question regarding his statements.

Moreover Mayalls short history is one of insulting me, much like you were doing when you made posts about me personally (and you said it was ok to make it personally about me since I made a post).....I sense butthurt in you both when confronted by redpill reality.
Where are his insults to you? I see nothing of the sort. All you do is whine and get angry when you are wrong and made to be the fool. Then you lie and play the victim like you do now. All the posters know what you do. Your actions are blue pill.

MAYALL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Do little girls hurt you when they hit you?
Do your feelings get hurt like a little girl?

Danger said:
Generally incapable relative to men. And yes, they are very much so incapable relative to men.

Men are built for force and women are built to manipulate that force. You should read more books and learn a bit. Start with "The manipulated man".
Men being built for force isn't in question. The force that women will use with objects and weapons is. Men and women use manipulation and guilt to get what they desire.

I think you should read a newspaper to learn how women use force against men. Read up on how men and women use guilt and manipulation against each other. Check out a dictionary to learn the meaning of the word unsubstantial. Take a college course to learn the basics of business. Maybe you will finally be able to learn something about those subjects.