Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What percentage of men are waking up? A red/blue story...

B

BlueAlpha1

Let me share a story about an encounter I had at a Subway restaurant yesterday. The cast includes an myself, an old man, an alpha, and an omega.

I was waiting in line behind old man who was ordering a bunch of subs for his entire family. He changed his mind multiple times and apologized to the employee (an obvious Alpha), stating “have to keep the family happy.” The pleasantly plump omega male of about 4’11” standing behind me, who is the focal point of this story. We pick it up from here.

Old man: Sorry for the confusion, have to keep the family happy.

Alpha Employee: (sarcastically) Happy wife, happy life.

Me: What about happy husband, happy life? Flip the script.

Alpha Employee: Touché! I like that!

Old man: Doesn’t work that way young man. (Old man leaves)

Me: It can if you meet a decent girl.

Omega troll: I’m married. What does that mean for me?

Me: Do you listen to her, or does she listen to you?

Omega troll: I listen to her!

Me: There’s your problem right there. Do you ever question this?

Omega troll: No, it’s always been that way.

* We all share a laugh, and I take my food to a table. Thinking I left, omega troll picks back up. *

Omega troll: I’m guessing that guy is single! I wonder why. Haha!

Me: You mean this guy here?

Omega troll: Oh, yeah. *Surprised, he tries to pretend he wasn’t talking trash, then leaves*

After Omega Troll leaves, myself and Alpha Employee have a brief discussion about what it means to be a man today. I ask him how many girlfriends he currently has, guessing about 4. I was wrong – he had 3. He very obviously had some game, was in good shape, and understood exactly what I was trying to say. Yet, the two other men in the room did not.

As we all know, every woman believes she is entitled in relationships, but the most troubling thing is a lot of men believe this too. The myth that Omega Troll was perpetuating was the myth of the lonely old man (credit to Rollo Tomassi), which implies I will die miserable and without love if I don’t eventually learn to kowtow to women. It’s not the first time I’ve been told this – I’d heard it once before by an obese, bald coworker making $12 an hour at 47 years old.

I draw hope from the fact that seemingly more than a few men are finally catching on to this scam. I told Alpha Employee that while our father’s generation and elements of our own are too far gone, our sons can be a different story. So I ask you -

Is the manosphere doing its job effectively, or are we as much as of a secret society as we were when "The Game" was published?

JoesphBrown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im only 18 so i can't say for sure. I feel like the vast majority of men my age (18-21ish) are nowhere near where they want to be. I work with some guys most of them are weirdos awkward and have no goals in life.

However one of my friends actually mentioned the game to me and he sais his cousin got him into it so I think its starting to become more popular

silencer

Banned
Reaction score
"Waking up?" As in generalizing every woman because they personally couldnt have what they felt entitled to by being the "nice guy" attempting to guilt trip women into liking them? Or the dude who just dislikes women period because he has some unresolved personal issues stemming from whenever? Or thought pua was the "easy answer" to not want to improve themselves and hot angry and needed to finger point when that failed? If you need to "wake up" theres a reason you had and will have problems. Women arent the cause nor the "cure".

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know. The older I grow, the more white knights I see. It's probably getting worse.

B

BlueAlpha1

silencer said:
"Waking up?" As in generalizing every woman because they personally couldnt have what they felt entitled to by being the "nice guy" attempting to guilt trip women into liking them? Or the dude who just dislikes women period because he has some unresolved personal issues stemming from whenever? Or thought pua was the "easy answer" to not want to improve themselves and hot angry and needed to finger point when that failed? If you need to "wake up" theres a reason you had and will have problems. Women arent the cause nor the "cure".
This post is so ignorant it almost doesn't deserve a response. So what you're telling me is there is no intrusion on male rights in society? Feminists are not encouraging women to ruin their relationships by talking to multiple guys, ruining the dating game with unrestricted flaking, abridging free speech in universities and the workplace, and trampling dad's rights in divorce court? The last two are far more serious, and they're not even in dispute. Or are they? You certainly don't want to get into that with me because you'll lose. You my friend are a second class citizen and don't even know it.

Who let this guy in here anyway? Jezebel is looking for their male spokesman.

silencer

Banned
Reaction score
BlueAlpha1 said:
This post is so ignorant it almost doesn't deserve a response. So what you're telling me is there is no intrusion on male rights in society? Feminists are not encouraging women to ruin their relationships by talking to multiple guys, ruining the dating game with unrestricted flaking, abridging free speech in universities and the workplace, and trampling dad's rights in divorce court? The last two are far more serious, and they're not even in dispute. Or are they? You certainly don't want to get into that with me because you'll lose. You my friend are a second class citizen and don't even know it.

Relax with all that nonsense. Forget "feminism" and all that scapegoat bs. Why worry about weird chicks lezbos and nuts? Meet normal hot everyday chicks. The fatalistic paranoia mantra is old. Unless you dont like women? I do. Yet dont bother worrying what feminist loons do. My life is uneffected by that dumb ish.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BlueAlpha1 said:

He's a troll who keeps making new accounts. He'll probably get banned soon.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I look at it from a historical perspective; man has become increasingly beta as time goes on.

I don't think small communities like this will be anywhere near sufficient to make a dent in the massive beta tide.

Wisconsin144

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a big thing with betas being on the rise. I just recently "Woke up" after my last relationship (I was a typical AFC Beta nice guy). Women don't want a *****, they have one for a reason. They want a strong, dependent MAN. That's what this is truly about, not dating a hundred girls or being a "Player". But being the MAN society is lacking.

silencer

Banned
Reaction score
yannick43 said:
Just put him in your ignore list like i did he is a moron an idiot and most people on this board know it by now.

He is the one that is very very asleep and still thinks the ONE is out there, and that he lives to find is women.

What an idiot
You still havent put me on ignore like you said you would. So if a dude can still get chicks he is somehow asleep looking for the "one"? Lmao. Whats this "wakeup call"? Being angry at all chicks and swearing off them for good? Ridiculous.

Go your own way dude you shouldnt need a gang of men to hold your hand. I go my own way. Much like everyone on this planet is already doing. Stop the nonsense.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its getting worse if anything. I see some many white knights nowadays its just really pathetic. I had to tell some white knight faggot off online because he made a comment on a rental facebook page about how guys are less tidy and clean then girls after some guy asked why most places only rented to females. I also had a few classmates of mine try to defend women's only training hours at my school's gym, with one of those same guys also not sure if it was ok for a chick to makeout with another guy behind the bf's back after we caught her making out with another classmate of mine at a club :rolleyes:

JimProphetMGTOW

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Society is the cause, society shaped by feminisim. Red pill and MGTOW is the cure.

I agree. I've listened for about 20 years how men aren't sht. Strong independent women rule the world and grrrrl power. That's fine by me. I know as a means for survival, the smart man will not invest his time and money into women who are not worth it. Because feminism has evolved to the point that is has literally pitted women against men and made the blue collared, hard working man their enemy.

Men live for accomplishments and legacy, women live for validation. The moment when women feel the sting of men going their own way is when we will see change. There's no telling when it will happen, but I do believe that moment will come.

-Prophet

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of men a still lost causes, but I do think the Manosphere is becoming a little mainstream. Thanks to outlets like Reddit and the like. However, I don't think this is necessarily a good thing. Mainly because most men pickup on the PUA element of the Manosphere, rather then the more useful ones like the understanding of Social Dynamics or Self-Inprovement.

So then we get a bunch of wannabe RSDs parroting shīt they've read on Reddit without actually having any of their own thoughts. Betas recycling old PUA tactics that even the women know about.

MGTOW is even worse. Because now there's a group where all the socially awkward, obese, neck beard, feminine men can go and collectively spread hate, rather than improve. Men do not solve problems by being passive. That's like me hating the food system in America, so I refuse to eat American food and starve to death. When I die, does the food get better? "

Withdrawing" from society is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard of because:

1. it's impossible
2. Sex is an instinctual need
3. This will not solve anything.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SmooveMooves said:
A lot of men a still lost causes, but I do think the Manosphere is becoming a little mainstream. Thanks to outlets like Reddit and the like. However, I don't think this is necessarily a good thing. Mainly because most men pickup on the PUA element of the Manosphere, rather then the more useful ones like the understanding of Social Dynamics or Self-Inprovement.

So then we get a bunch of wannabe RSDs parroting shīt they've read on Reddit without actually having any of their own thoughts. Betas recycling old PUA tactics that even the women know about.

MGTOW is even worse. Because now there's a group where all the socially awkward, obese, neck beard, feminine men can go and collectively spread hate, rather than improve. Men do not solve problems by being passive. That's like me hating the food system in America, so I refuse to eat American food and starve to death. When I die, does the food get better? "

Withdrawing" from society is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard of because:

1. it's impossible
2. Sex is an instinctual need
3. This will not solve anything.
There are many degrees of MGTOW, the one yout talk about is an extreme one, some kind of feminism for men.

Fat, ugly, unfeminine women get a raw deal so they start hating on men, same for that group you talked about, yet you can be MGTOW while still being a sane successful individual.

What about dating girls, having sex and actively trying to get them while you already decided you want nothing to do with them on a definitive base? thats a degree of MGTOW too, not investing in anything which is not yourself wheter is a relationship or society.

JimProphetMGTOW

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
There are many degrees of MGTOW, the one yout talk about is an extreme one, some kind of feminism for men.

Fat, ugly, unfeminine women get a raw deal so they start hating on men, same for that group you talked about, yet you can be MGTOW while still being a sane successful individual.

What about dating girls, having sex and actively trying to get them while you already decided you want nothing to do with them on a definitive base? thats a degree of MGTOW too, not investing in anything which is not yourself wheter is a relationship or society.

Being MGTOW has more to do about men making "selfish"(smart) decisions on taking the brass ring of his own life and making something out of himself. I personally can't relate to the neckbeard, socially awkward versions of MGTOW men out there because I still love to date women. I'm just wise enough to keep them at arm's reach. As many have said, marriage is a bad deal for men right now.

If the laws weren't so favorable towards women, I would be happy to settle down and have a wife and children. But until that changes, I will gladly spin plates.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men these days seem more feminized than ever. I do think, however, that a lot of PUA tactics have gone mainstream. I see a lot of nerdy guys spinning plates, cross-wearing Christian dudes getting sexual with chicks, and practically everybody busts on girls. I also hear the word "alpha" tossed around a LOT.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping out of society can only work if it occurs on the grand scale, as we saw in Japan. My personal belief for the reasoning of this is because (despite technically being an eastern nation), Japan is becoming more and more westernized. Western culture has many great attributes to it, by destroying other attributes. One example: marriage! I need not explain why, even if you are braindead.

One of the biggest reasons for this is women thinking that they deserve better and CAN get better men. And as we all know, as you think, so shall you become. And what is even worse than this, some men BELIEVE it. The problem stems from the parents when it comes to this extreme as the dad hasn't done his job well enough to teach his son how to be masculine and how to lead or by the son seeing his father controlled by his mother.