Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ughh...but I don't want to do anything.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I admit, I totally failed this girl's **** test.

Basically, we met, I set up a meet and greet at a local place near me that has killer happy hour, we had drinks for a few hours. I suggest we meet at her place later, she's cool with it. I'm like okay awesome.

As I'm at home taking care of my dog before going she randomly texts me "I feel like I should just throw this out there as a disclaimer but I don't **** on the first date". I was just like oh god, who even says that? I should've just said oh, I'm sorry to hear, good night or something and left it at that but instead I went to her place, we watched a movie in the livingroom with her roommate being there in the living room as well -_-.

Anyway, I went no contact after that for a few days and she randomly texted me "sorry I've been distant. What are you doing next tuesday?" and then followed up with "I want to do something fun. Out-and-about casual date fun. I work until 1pm".

Problem is, I'm not really interested in doing anything "out-and-about". The extent of the interaction I want with most girls is to meet them for a drink to find out if there's sexual tension/interest and then just have them hang at mine or their place.

So, she may or may not be interested in an actual relationship, or who knows what she wants, but you guys knowing how I feel about this situation and what I do/don't want to do, what is the proper reaction? I'm not getting hung up on this girl I just want to know how to handle situations like these for in the future and still get what I want. I haven't responded yet.

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Respond with:

I should just put this out there, that I don't do out and about with anyone that I'm not f******.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn dude, that's so much work...putt-putt...ugh, can't help but associate that with 12 year olds..lol, no offense to your suggestion, the idea behind your suggestion actually makes a lot of sense and it's solid, of course, I know you didn't literally say and set in stone "you HAVE to do putt-putt" but damn...lol.

I guess I'll have to think on it and some ideas.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have taken it as a meaningless anti-sl*t defense. The real problem was her roommate was there with you.

I don't really see what the problem is now, if she wants to do an "out and about" date respond with, "Sounds fun let me know what you have in mind"... let her do the work, then try to bang. Use your indifference to your advantage.