Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

... Emotional due to fat gain?

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am wondering if anyone of you noticed a shift in your emotions when you gained some weight?

Lately, I have lost my shape, gained 10kg of fat, and I simple cannot control my emotions anymore - just wondering, could this be a result of fat gain?

- I trying google, but it kept throwing articles about emotional eating at me..

Thanks in advance,

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Possible..more fat=more estrogen, more SHBG and less testosterone...creates a vicious cycle

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with marmel, more fat means more aromatase which ties itself with testosterone and turns part of it into estrogens so you have less test and more estro.

It creates a vicious circle since the body self regulation process see that estros are high so it stops producing more test since its not necessary to convert into more estros.

Opposite is true, low estros make the body produce more test to aromatize and turn into it, thats how aromatase inhibitors work.

Pratical suggestion, lose that fat and till you do use small doses of aromatase inhibitors to balance the new increased aromatase.