Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Six Pack in Two Months 1-23 to 3-21

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hamishmarshal999 said:
I don't think you can make six pack in 2 month because you need to do a lot of struggle. You should avoid to drink alcohol completely.
The **** do you know ? He isn't grossly fat just a tad overweight if he goes super strict lifts heavy and hard, does cardio and actually does a proper cut without giving up over the next 8-12 weeks. Then yes he can have a so called 6 pack in that time, it just depends on how badly he wants it.

B

BeDJ

So today I learned that you need to have a caloric deficit to lost fat. That means alcohol has to go. No more drunk sex with Extenze pills anymore. I'm okay with that. Doing the 5x5 StrongLifts because it focuses on my core. I made my own squat rack today, what you guys think?

http://imgur.com/npQT54z

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeDJ said:
So today I learned that you need to have a caloric deficit to lost fat. That means alcohol has to go. No more drunk sex with Extenze pills anymore. I'm okay with that. Doing the 5x5 StrongLifts because it focuses on my core. I made my own squat rack today, what you guys think?

http://imgur.com/npQT54z
Please tell me that isn't your squat rack...Get yourself into a proper gym.

You don't have to cut out alcohol completely, just use some moderation.

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
This. ^^^

Pay the per monthly fee for a gym. You're gonna hurt yourself with that squat contraption.

Do you have 3 plates on one side and 2 on the other????

I like your persistence but don't compromise safety.

A caloric deficit can be accomplished with or without alcohol.

Know how many calories you have to take in per day and stick to it. On weekends I like to drink a few so I adjust my calories.

MODERATION.
I agree with everything in this post.

Also keep in mind that a pint or so of a nice dark beer, like a stout, every now and then is actually pretty good for you.

B

BeDJ

Is it May already? FVCK!

Let's get back on this. Currently at 17% body fat.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah must be nice...only having to shed a bit of body fat instead of creating muscle from scratch.

B

BeDJ

I splurged this weekend, +1500 calories over my maintenance each day. College parties man.

As of this morning - http://imgur.com/QvLV3PX

I started going to the gym and eating healthy April 1st until now. Dropped from 172 (similar to the first post) to 160. I'm trying to go for the Bruce Lee look, but can't seem to consistently go below 155. I know I have to give up drinking, which is 1500 excess calories a week.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man... That mirror is filthy lol.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know.. You didn't have to suplicate me. Haha. But yes. Now all you need is a better camera :)

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok.. What is AMOG?

Neg? Naa.. Just having fun :) actually your doing pretty good. I myself have about 10lbs to drop, currently 195lbs @ 6'2" like to be 185 and get rid of the small muffin top. Apparently it takes a weekly deficit of 3500 calories to drop one pound and each ounce of hard alcohol has aprox 65-70 calories not including mix (pop has bad carbs in it and horrible amounts of calories).

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fricken funny.. I had to look up AMOG.

I will then say yes I AMOGed you and neged you just now.

B

BeDJ

I've been working out everyday on a new lifting program. It mainly depends on the weather and my outfit. For example, the past 2 days I have been working out chest since it was hot and I wear V-necks. Tomorrow and Friday will be arms since I will most likely be wearing a slim fitted dress shirt both days. I go to the beach often on weekends so I reserve Saturday and Sunday for abs so they are more defined shirtless. Sometimes, I split that with a leg day or both days on legs. It depends on the activities I do on the beach.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You still have some love handles but that's to be expected with 1500 over maintenance..I love the progress from the first picture to the current one, though not all the fat is gone, I could see the V shape starting to form and you don't look so blocky anymore.

Your Squat rack is LOL. Keep up the work and please don't kill yourself on that squat rack.

B

BeDJ

ArcBound said:
You still have some love handles but that's to be expected with 1500 over maintenance..I love the progress from the first picture to the current one, though not all the fat is gone, I could see the V shape starting to form and you don't look so blocky anymore.

Your Squat rack is LOL. Keep up the work and please don't kill yourself on that squat rack.
Thanks buddy! I'm getting a lot more attraction from grandma cougars now than I get from fatties! I'm glad to be an inspiration to everyone!!!!

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeDJ said:
I've been working out everyday on a new lifting program. It mainly depends on the weather and my outfit. For example, the past 2 days I have been working out chest since it was hot and I wear V-necks. Tomorrow and Friday will be arms since I will most likely be wearing a slim fitted dress shirt both days. I go to the beach often on weekends so I reserve Saturday and Sunday for abs so they are more defined shirtless. Sometimes, I split that with a leg day or both days on legs. It depends on the activities I do on the beach.
This is most bro workout I've ever encountered

B

BeDJ

Today. Was. Leg. Day.

I was nearing the end of my workout using the Lay-Down Glute machine. This chick I have seen occasionally passes by and I get a whiff of her perfume. Dat Ass in black yoga pants jeez. She sits in that Spread Eagle Hip machine next to me. So, the protein shake kicks in and I get a testosterone boost. With the force of 1,000 Spartans I feel a raging boner incoming. At that very moment, my thighs cramp up. I couldn't move them. Standing up would mean I'd be on the sex offender list. My only option was to continue the workout on a cramped thigh. The chick glances over as I painfully and pathetically push 50lbs for the next 5 minutes.

Should I cancel my gym membership?