Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does society advertise the pedestal??

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I strongly believe most guys who put girls on pedestals are a result of society. Movies, songs, books, quotes. They state that this is how girls want to be treated(an ultimate prize, something unattainable) and girls FIRMLY back those statements up.
Only later for most guys to realize that reality is way different.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Painfully obvious to me that men are being brainwashed into pedestalizing women. In fact, men who refuse to do so are ostracized. If a man doesn't kiss a woman's azz, he is a misogynist.

Funny thing is, I'm finding that most men get off on deifying women. It's very fashionable these days for men to want to attribute everything to his woman--whether it be his wife, girlfriend, or mother.
And we can't blame most guys out pedestalizing then. I mean. Have you seen a recent "romantic" movie. Then guys go out try to do this. Girls like it at first. Realize how needy and creepy it is and then these guys are the one making threads like "I did everything for her why'd she break up with me ??"