Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this a good idea guys? What do you all think?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Background: Okay so let me first start off by saying that this chick used to totally dig me. But back in the day (about 1-2 months ago) I was still kinda changing from semi-afc to not-afc. So of course I didn't pick up on the fact that she liked me until about 2 weeks ago. Didn't really care for this girl much up until that point, and then the overthinking occurs, don't know how to approach, and yadda yadda yadda. Now I try and read advice here, but most of the stuff I could find here seems to be for "taker" girls, not "givers". This specific babe is a giver so of course, you need to handle things a bit differently.

The issue: But she seems to try and ignore me now cuz maybe she thought I wasn't interested and is trying to move on. I don't think she is over me yet, so I was thinking, next time I catch her I should just ask the usual "hey what's up" and she'll say whatever and I'm thinking that I should just go right up and say "Come on, quit playing hard to get. I know you still like me" or something along those lines and see her reaction.

The question: What do you guys think?

Also, if she denies it all, I honestly can't say I'll care too much. It's just been a long while since I've dealt with girls so this would be a pretty cool chance to start stuff again and see what everything is all like again. If I can't get her, oh well. I'll move one and what not.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're even younger than I am man, at this point you shouldn't be caring what her reaction will be, you should be caring about gaining the experience from interacting with her. You think your educational subjects are the only things you go through studying in school? tell this girl whatever you feel like saying to her and learn from it.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AttackFormation said:
You're even younger than I am man, at this point you shouldn't be caring what her reaction will be, you should be caring about gaining the experience from interacting with her. You think your educational subjects are the only things you go through studying in school? tell this girl whatever you feel like saying to her and learn from it.
Yeah I suppose you're right. Just live and learn I guess.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I know you still like me" puts pressure on her and lets her lead. Not a good combination.

Take the lead yourself and spark a conversation.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
"I know you still like me" puts pressure on her and lets her lead. Not a good combination.

Take the lead yourself and spark a conversation.
So you think I should just start joking around with her for a minute or 2 then ask her if she likes me as a genuine question once things start to go quiet? If she asks why or what do you mean or something similar, I just explain to her that because I just so happen to be the smartest person on the face of the planet, I didn't realize that she liked me up until very recently and was wondering if she still felt the same or whatever.

Honestly, I could use anyone's opinion right now be it good or something that you think I wouldn't wanna hear. I don't see her for 2 more days so any feedback at all is appreciated.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ImTheDoubleGreatest! said:
so I was thinking, next time I catch her I should just ask the usual "hey what's up" and she'll say whatever and I'm thinking that I should just go right up and say "Come on, quit playing hard to get. I know you still like me" or something along those lines and see her reaction.
So you think I should just start joking around with her for a minute or 2 then ask her if she likes me as a genuine question once things start to go quiet? If she asks why or what do you mean or something similar, I just explain to her that because I just so happen to be the smartest person on the face of the planet, I didn't realize that she liked me up until very recently and was wondering if she still felt the same or whatever.
holy crap dude, no offense, but you're pretty full of bad ideas

I'm in pretty much the exact same situation right now, what you should do is just start talking to her again and act natural and it'll become apparent whether or not she still likes you, if she does, ask her out or kiss her or something,

you definitely shouldn't say something like that because you're not sure and want to save face if you're wrong, and you shouldn't ask if she likes you, ever

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
devilkingx2 said:
holy crap dude, no offense, but you're pretty full of bad ideas

I'm in pretty much the exact same situation right now, what you should do is just start talking to her again and act natural and it'll become apparent whether or not she still likes you, if she does, ask her out or kiss her or something,

you definitely shouldn't say something like that because you're not sure and want to save face if you're wrong, and you shouldn't ask if she likes you, ever
That's the thing though. She tries to ignore me. Even when she did like me she still was too shy to talk to me even though I tried to initiate conversation like 5-6 times and only one of those actually developed into an ongoing convo. I mean I know she is a bit shy but come on, she can't be that nervous about me or anything.

And regardless, I don't care whether I'm right or wrong hahaha. Why do you guys care what'll happen to you if a girl rejects you or not? Isn't that one of the goals to become a DJ?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the thing though. She tries to ignore me. Even when she did like me she still was too shy to talk to me even though I tried to initiate conversation like 5-6 times and only one of those actually developed into an ongoing convo. I mean I know she is a bit shy but come on, she can't be that nervous about me or anything.

so she likes you, she just doesn't like talking to you? uhhh.... are you sure your premise isn't flawed here?

And regardless, I don't care whether I'm right or wrong hahaha. Why do you guys care what'll happen to you if a girl rejects you or not? Isn't that one of the goals to become a DJ?
there are ways to find out if you're wrong or not that are neither embarassing nor awkward

yeah that is a dj goal, but so is getting the girl, doing things that won't get the girl is just as un-dj as crying if she rejects you

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys just think to talk to her normally, bust her balls a bit and play her to see if her IOIs are still there then?

EDIT: Didn't talk to her yet cuz apparently she's out sick or something like that. I should see her today though...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys just think to talk to her normally, bust her balls a bit and play her to see if her IOIs are still there then?

EDIT: Didn't talk to her yet cuz apparently she's out sick or something like that. I should see her today though...
there you go, perfect plan so far, keep us posted.