Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Do I Adress This Female?

lpcullen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a crush, she's beautiful. She's the girl everybody wants to be. She does everything possible to make herself shine bright. She is in only one of my classes; math. Bottom line, she's a character.
I bought her a flower for Valentine's Day through the school fundraiser. That was back in February. She told me I was a sweetheart. After that our we didn't talk, but now I have the guts to talk to her sometimes.
I asked her for her number a week ago, before I discovered SS and how to be a Don Juan, my approach was sort of weak, but at least I tried. She said "I'll let you know" to my request for her number.
I sort of was put off by that even though she didn't truly reject me but I still haven't asked a second time.
Today, I asked a different girl for her number and she was willing, the first time I tried. I had a thing for her when I first met her but she's my second choice. I truly only asked for her number because I read that Don Juan has options. I don't want to be upset over one girl saying "no" so I let another say "yes".
I haven't contacted the girl whose number I did get, I'm just waiting because I like her as an option, and I won't get involved until I'm sure my dream girl won't work out. She's the hardest girl for me to talk to and I don't get it, I want her.
I finally learned that I like a challenge. It didn't feel fulfilling to get this other girls number right away. All I know is that I'll get a girl either way but I don't want to be stuck with one that will make me less happy.
How do I know, and what should I do fellow DJ's?
:confused:

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lpcullen said:
I have a crush, she's beautiful. She's the girl everybody wants to be. She does everything possible to make herself shine bright. She is in only one of my classes; math. Bottom line, she's a character.
I bought her a flower for Valentine's Day through the school fundraiser. That was back in February. She told me I was a sweetheart. After that our we didn't talk, but now I have the guts to talk to her sometimes.
Been there done that; that hallmark poetic guy that used things to try and "win" over a girl? That was once me! I pretty much did that exact same thing you did only with a poem. She even did and said things similar to that!

I'll be direct with you, you shouldn't have done that. At first it may be sweet but after while it just shows neediness and desperation- this is interpreted as being "creepy." She knows you're nervous when you talk to her and she knows you need to gather courage to do it. She knows you're weak and she knows you're interested. You stroke two unattractive traits already, displaying a bit of mystery and showing weakness in the form of desperation. Remember, this "subtle" things that you're learning on SS, women already know and they look out for it because it's already installed into their nature.

Your best bet is too go Ghost(only talk to her when she talks to you) on her. If you see her around campus or anywhere else, just drop by a "Hey" or "Hello" or making the overall encounter brief. It's a proven fact that women are more attracted to guys who's feelings are unclear! When she DOES contact you in person, talk to her(small talk, anything) and after a while just say something like: "Hey I gotta go but I'd like to get to know you more, when are you free to get together?" If it's over social media or phone, then ask "when are you free to get together?" because you're "busy" right now. If she declines 3 times in a row, then she's a rotten egg.

lpcullen said:
I asked her for her number a week ago, before I discovered SS and how to be a Don Juan, my approach was sort of weak, but at least I tried. She said "I'll let you know" to my request for her number. I sort of was put off by that even though she didn't truly reject me but I still haven't asked a second time.
A girl I cold approached on campus once told me after I asked for her number: "Oh... I don't do that" and walked away. She then proceeded to gossip about me during Prom night dance, too bad I have eyes like a hawk and called her out on it!

Let's be real, you got rejected. Anything other than her not giving you her number, rejection. There's no "mixed" responses or anything else, it's either she gives it or you're rejected. But since this is school campus and you may see each other again, it could have been a test to see how you handled rejection. Let' just say after all the approaches I did and got rejected, I still greeted that girl whenever I saw her. They all pretty much ignored but me but the point is I didn't let that rejection even hurt me. So by saying that, it's still pretty slim.

lpcullen said:
Today, I asked a different girl for her number and she was willing, the first time I tried. I had a thing for her when I first met her but she's my second choice. I truly only asked for her number because I read that Don Juan has options. I don't want to be upset over one girl saying "no" so I let another say "yes".
I haven't contacted the girl whose number I did get, I'm just waiting because I like her as an option, and I won't get involved until I'm sure my dream girl won't work out. She's the hardest girl for me to talk to and I don't get it, I want her.
I finally learned that I like a challenge. It didn't feel fulfilling to get this other girls number right away. All I know is that I'll get a girl either way but I don't want to be stuck with one that will make me less happy.

Women who are interested in you will move mountains to see you
-Classic SS line.
Even if you had just met, she will know right off the bat whether or not she finds you attractive! She will give off these small subtle cues that WE are suppose to pick up on.

Get involved with this girl! She's interested and the other girl isn't. Why would you waste time on a girl who IS interested on a girl who isn't? Your "dream girl" is a waste of time because she simply isn't interested. And no, you don't like a challenge. You just don't like being rejected and need her to flat out tell you she isn't interested! You're ignorant! Another thing, NO WOMAN will EVER make you happy. If you do become happy, that is strictly egotistical and will shatter- it's fake. The ONLY thing that can make you happy is YOURSELF, through passions and hobbies we dream on.

Improve yourself mentally, the best way to do that is to study SS. Loving yourself and controlling situations around you is your best bet toward a better chance toward your "Dream Girls." Face it, if your "dream girl," or girl of your preferences, doesn't like you... Then what does that say about you? It says you prefer things you cannot have rather than things you CAN have. It means you're not good enough, not for her, but for YOU.

lpcullen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, thanks a lot. One reply was all I needed to set myself straight. You have great advice and I'll act in the best way I know how so thank you very much for making me feel more secure. I'll take your word for it my friend.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Potna, She's a Girl, not Hera, Athena, Aphrodite, or Artemis

lpcullen said:
Here's the reality. She smells in the morning, her breath stinks, at least once a day she'll take a sh*t, in addition to she'll bleed for five days and not die. She dittles herself at night by the thought of being facial abused by your school's defensive line.

Her moods swings like that the pendulum on a grandfather clock. To the guy who doesn't give her any attention, she wants to give him the world, to dudes like you, she could less. As a matter of fact, if given the chance your crush would take advantage of you and have not a f*ck to give in regards your hurt feelings. At the end of the day, she's a girl, with all of the other insecurities and faults of other women. Just because she may be a bit more attractive than other girls in your school doesn't make her special.

http://www.stoplosingwomen.com/page/15/

Episode 24: Stop Putting Women on a Pedestal

lpcullen said:
I bought her a flower for Valentine's Day through the school fundraiser.
http://media.hamptonroads.com/cache/files/images/302341.jpg

lpcullen said:
She told me I was a sweetheart.
Translated from the wom@nese, "Awww, look another guy giving me an unwarranted gift in the hopes that he'll get a kiss and some sex from me. I just love these daily ego boosts that I receive on a daily basis from my legion of followers.

However, Ipcullen is trying to stand out. I see that he's trying to earn a special place in my fan club. It's not enough for him to be merely be a legionnaire in my army of fans, but he wants to be a centurion
"

And that's not hyperbole, bruh. Woman can be that cruel and thoughtless when they're not emotionally invested in you. All you succeeded in doing is giving ole girl a bunch of attention that wasn't earned or worse, establishing that you may have stalker tendencies.

lpcullen said:
After that our we didn't talk,
http://www.thatwhitepaperguy.com/images/umpire.jpg

lpcullen said:
but now I have the guts to talk to her sometimes.
Rule #4 of Hollerin' at Chicks, You have to strike while the iron is hot. Women, (especially attractive ones,) have a lot of options. They're going to sit around waiting for you to decide to approach them. You have to seize the opportunity while the your window is opened and your window of opportunity isn't opened for very long.

lpcullen said:
She said "I'll let you know" to my request for her number.
http://si.wsj.net/public/resources/images/OB-YY409_strike_G_20130917182412.jpg

lpcullen said:
even though she didn't truly reject me but I still haven't asked a second time.
Suppose Justin Beiber asked this chick for her number, do you she would say to Beiber, "I'll let you know." No she wouldn't, she would volunteer to Bieber every means she has available to contact her. Why would she do that Rex? Because baby girl WANTS to talk to Beiber and you can take that to mean that she doesn't want to talk to you.

Women aren't confrontational by nature and by indirectly rejecting you, she was hoping to avoid a confrontation. Usually, you can take a woman's lack of an answer for her answer, (which is "no,") and usually, you can take anything other than a "Yes," as a "No." Even the "yes," responds are subject at times.

lpcullen said:
We'll this needs to be the chick you need to focus your time on because your crush ain't f*ckin' with you.

lpcullen said:
I haven't contacted the girl whose number I did I'm just waiting because I like her as an option,
Dude, as ole Rex told you earlier, she's not going to sit and wait for you to call. You need to move on that before somebody else does and you'll be in here writing this thread, "I Got This Girl's Number at School, but She Wasn't My First Option, Now I Want to Call Her, but She's Lost Interest.." Listen to this,

http://www.stoplosingwomen.com/page/15/

Episode 21: Stop Dating Only 1 Girl at a Time

http://www.stoplosingwomen.com/page/14/

Episode 34: Stop Letting the Moment Pass – Make a Move!

lpcullen said:
...and I won't get involved until I'm sure my dream girl won't work out. She's the hardest girl for me to talk to and I don't get it, I want her.
She's just that, a dream and therefore it isn't going to work out. Besides she told you that she wasn't interested.

lpcullen said:
I finally learned that I like a challenge.
If you want a challenge, work on being valedictorian, get a full ride scholarship to the school of your choice, being able to bench press 300 lbs within two years time, running an eight minute mile, or being the best person you can be. Chasing after women who don't want you isn't a challenge, it's a waste of your time.

lpcullen said:
It didn't feel fulfilling to get this other girls number right away.
Why would you? Getting a number is only showing a minimum level of interest on the girl's part. It's analogous to getting a call for a job interview, it doesn't mean you're getting a job, it only means that the HR people are interested in speaking to you further.

lpcullen said:
but I don't want to be stuck with one that will make me less happy.
Women won't make you happy. Only YOU can provide yourself with happiness. Women will only compliment what is already there.

lpcullen said:
Start a journal.

Callmejoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl "everyone wants to be with" is a bad choice in general. Watch the movie, "A Beautiful Mind" and pay attention to the bar scene. The "A" girl knows every guy wants her, she is used to that, she has high defenses; there is lots of competition, her friends will protect her. Unless you know what she wants and can provide that, you are wasting your time.

You are much better off going for the girl that wants you, or the "B" girl in the movie. She may not be your first choice, but at least you can have her.

Disclaimer: I actually did sleep with a girl who was "officially" judged as one of the most beautiful women in the world, an honest to goodness world famous celebrity. It took a serious plan to pull off. I first had to be what she was looking for, which is entirely luck (start with being rich). Then, I had to figure out how to meet her in a way that would allow a private conversation that I could orchestrate into her wanting me, and therefore ending up in bed. A friend of a friend knew her, so that is how I arranged the blind date. It can be done, but not by everyone, and is therefore not recommended until you have a few mil in the bank.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, your first mistake here is that you aren't dating the other girl already. Right now, you my friend have what is called the dreaded oneitis :eek: . Just harden up and be more fun to be around. Be more social in general. Be more energetic and spontaneous cuz that will make you more fun to be around because you are always doing something. And show that nothing affects you. Indifference is key as I like to always say. That is what I meant by hardening up.

Besides, this will get you more chicks and will make you lose your oneitis. Not only that, but this dream girl of yours will be right on your fingertips once you stop liking her. And this indifference that I keep on talking about is how you show her that you no longer like her. After you do all of this, you are pretty much golden :up:

adamwalkner

Banned
Reaction score
Hello all newbies. How are you all. I am Prince Charming. Nice to meet all of you. I am an Artist. I love to meet new people as well as making new friends. I like to watch new Hollywood Movies as well as Bollywood Movies and want to know about them as more as possible. So if you really want to know my thinking about how do you Address this Female, then i will tell you about some of these points which i mention under here :

1. You should try to Impress her in a short Time period.
2. You should believe her that you are not a Rogue Boy.
3. You should believe her that you are a well Educated as well as a Kind Boy.
4. You should believe her that you will doing True Love to her forever.
5. At Last and the main thing is that Propose her like she is a Princess of any State.

That's it..................