Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Daniels 10 Lessons to YOU!

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daniels Guide To YOU
*This Guide is material from here in my words and my own knowledge and way of seeing things*
Now first of all, I’d like to point out that this website is not for the purpose of picking up girls, but in the purpose of bettering yourself and the girls will come with due time*Or well that’s how I see it*. Now if that isn’t your belief then this guide probably isn’t for YOU.
Before Reading this: I would suggest some background knowledge on being a DJ, reading the DJ bible is a MUST!
It’s February of the year 2014, Valentine’s Day has just shortly passed. A young male is sitting by himself, in pain, sorrow. Thinking to himself, “why am I lonely, why can’t I find love?” “What’s wrong with me, am I not good enough?” So he prays, and prays, searching, longing for answers. And to his surprise…. Or dismay, God…..out of pity summons upon him….. The angel of LOVE. Instantly DON JUAN appears and the young man tells him of his troubles, he pours every single pint of sadness upon him. But Don Juan is not moved, not touched. He simply tells him, I will FIX you within 10 lessons, but first you MUST understand
WOMEN WILL ALL HAVE THE SAME EFFECT ON YOU! They will all make you feel the same, they will all be equally special to you at some point and time so why waste so much effort on just one girl? There’s so many beautiful girls out there so why chase one like a lost puppy? What is wrong with you!
The young man didn’t yet understand, but Don Juan was not fazed by this he was CERTAIN by Lesson 10 everything would be as clear as water
Lesson 1:
IT’S ABOUT YOU

Yes, yes I know. Everyone wants the cute girl. The hottest girl in the school, park, dorm or whatever it may be. But in order to get there a few things that must be done. You MUST (ABSOLUTELY) better yourself. Don’t I REPEAT, DON’T focus on girls. You are focused on yourself, how can you be a better person? How can you get better grades? A better job? More friends?
YOU (and I will use this word a lot) are focused on your life. You don’t care if people like you, or how many people like you, or what people think of you. You’re doing the best possible and aiming for your goals. Set goals, long term, short term. ANYTYPE is good. Join a sport a club, work on being more social, and more friends. Go out more often. And most importantly get in the best shape of your life. Not only will this help attract the females, it will give confidence you never thought you could have. You will feel a huge difference in your mood and how you handle yourself with others, your body language will reek of security and confidence (Yummy!!)
Lesson 2:
Rejection

What’s one reason a lot and I mean A LOT of guys don’t approach girls? I’ll tell you. They’re scared of being rejected!! Who the fvck cares if you get rejected? How can we learn if we have never failed? How can you learn to walk without ever falling? She rejected you? Yeah so what!! Who the hell cares, at least you tried. Rejection is better than regret, I’ll tell you that much! You see a pretty girl you go up to her you talk, you get the number and you set something up, she flakes on you? Oh well at least you knew she was not interested and you can proceed to move on to the next one. Not caring is the best way of caring.
Lesson 3:
Willing to walk away

This one is a very simple concept that I have taken from pook, YOU must be able to walk away at any given time, for any given reason. If you are willing to do this then you are in control of your life. Girls are NOT your life. She doesn’t respect you? Walk away. She breaks a boundary set in the relationship? Walk away. She breaks up with you? Walk away. Ask for a second chance? Well you already know the answer.
Lesson 4:
You’re the Prize

This subject gets beaten up pretty badly in this website yet I feel like most guys don’t understand it. You are the prize. You will not buy these girls an expensive gift for v-day because it’ll win her over. You will not buy her roses for a first date. You will not compliment her on every single thing she does because girls say they love that. Girls don’t mean what they say. What they say and what they want is totally different.
Lesson 5:
Escalation(KINO)

I’ll be pretty quick, you’re interested in a girl and she has some sort of interest in you? Escalate the living crap out of your relationship or friendship or w.e the fudge it may be. From hugging to kissing to holding hands. Because if you don’t you’ll end up exactly where you deserve to be. THE F-Zone(Shudders!!!!)
Lesson 5:
Texting

One of the most important things now a days. And probably the biggest subject ill expand on since there’s not that many guides and I happened to be pretty good at it.
Never
• Express your feelings over text.
• Ask a girl what she thinks of you(GOD PLEASE)
• Reply as fast as possible (YOU have a life remember, or at least act like it)
• Have a pattern, one time you reply within 1 minute, next 2 hours, and next 3 minutes. Not exactly like that but you can catch my drift.
• Say you love her. Yes I can say this from experience
• ASK for nudes. Like seriously
• Cheesy jokes
• Be like every other guy (What’s up? How’s your day…etc… Just NO!)
• Text all day long
• Start every conversation
• Talk all day (Your time is valuable she should earn it)
• Try to get to know her during text
• Talk about your problems( Are you gay)
• Let her talk about her problems (That’s a 1 way bus to F-zone)
• Use this as the only form of communication.
• Write an essay for every response, keep the length of your replies in contrast with hers.
Do
• Make her laugh
• Make yourself mysterious
• Be spontaneous
• Fun to talk to
• Mix up your texting pattern don’t just text her every time at the same time
• Have short conversations like “Just saw someone that looked just like you!! Reminded me of you, Up to anything fun?” Now you can exchange a FEW text and she will surely think about you at least a little
• Set up a date (Calling her also works wonders)
Lesson 6:
WHAT guys THINK girls want?

Thanks to the media, TV, Movies and books oh fvcking books, guys think. No they BELIEVE this is how girls want them to act. HAVE YOU SEEN TFIOS movie,….. god!! I’ll tell you this. Girls do not want that, at first it MAY, MAY seem to them that this is nice and surely love the attention but girls will learn and understand that this type of behavior is SUPER CREEPY and NEEDY. WE are taught that women should be pedestalized, worshipped, treated like queens with glass slippers. And that is the reason why there are so many AFCs out there. Running after girls, writing poems, buying gifts, getting her tampons, fulfilling her every wish and constantly getting dumped. And then asking themselves what they did wrong? And really, can we blame them? Or can we blame Society.
Lesson 7:
You’re the MOTHERFVCKING prize

I talked about this earlier but this deserved a whole different lesson. Now yeah this may sound ****y and hell yeah it is. But who freaking cares girls love ****, I mean ****y. You walk around like you’re the shvt, talk like you’re the shivt, and surely you will become the shvt, I can’t completely be sure who said it*Believe it was pook* but you are what you believe you are,….. Something along those lines. So you believe you seriously are hot stuff, you’ll be hot stuff. You’re whole body language is going to change. You’ll smell like confidence, and girls can just perceive these types of things.
Lesson 8:
AFTER THE FIRST DATE

You had a great time, possibly held hands, hopefully kissed(IF you’re not gay of course) and now you feel like this girls is the love of your life, she’s THE ONE. *Slap* snap out of it. Do you have balls or what….. You will not call this girl or text her and tell her how good of a time you had and hope she got home safe. What are you? Gay? Or even worse, her friend? No you will give here time to think about you and be mysterious, make here believe you have a life and she’s not necessarily a priority and with this you will be in control. The success in a relationship is all about YOU being in control, once you lose that control the relationship is over.
Lesson 9:
It comes from within

The Don Juan was almost done with his lessons, but he had gotten to one of the most crucial points, he told the young man. You want girls, right? You want to make them happy, right? But I have one question, are you happy? The young man softly whispered “no.” Don Juan looked at him for hours, days, months. And finally he said, so if you’re not happy then how can you expect to make someone else happy, or even less, receive the same in return. Focus on your life, your goals, your Happiness and with due time the girls will come.
After all this the young man still had the audacity to say “but oh great Don, you haven’t told me about attraction, how I should act, what I should say. How am I supposed to get these girls without this knowledge?” Don Juan simply replied “It’s never been about the girls, or anybody for that matter, its always been about you. No one can make you happy except yourself, HAVE YOU NOT BEEN LISTENING?” “YES I have!!” The young man replies, “No you haven’t, you’ve been hearing what I’m saying, but not listening you fool, but I’m not done. There’s still 1 more lesson to go.” Says Don Juan.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lesson 10:
THE MOST IMPORTANT
This will probably tie with lesson 1, but it’s just too important to stress that it is ALL ABOUT you. Being a DJ is a way of living not to pick up everything with a vagina, that’s for pickup artist and we all know how happy they end up. It’s about being the best most confident you, feeling good, looking good, having confidence. Not caring what others think and doing your thing, chasing YOUR dreams. You do this and focus on your life, your goals. The women will come flocking at you. The one thing you CAN NEVER FORGET is that it’s all ABOUT YOU! How can you expect to make someone happy when you yourself aren’t fool??

Now you talk about attraction, Well don’t worry son, when you are ready I will return with 10 more lessons that will surely answer your every need
AND with that I VANISH

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Juan Re-appears:
Attraction
“What is it? How do you achieve it? How can you improve?” the multitude ponders…
Shhh quickly one shouts, as the Angel of Love has come to teach a lesson yet again.
“Quick,” he says.” I must be quick, let’s begin shall we!”​
Lesson 1:
Attraction cannot be created
It is my belief that attraction simply can’t be built from scratch, attraction is something that happens automatically when two indivuals meet. When a girl sees a guy she will have already decided if she is in any way attracted to him or not. You simply cannot force another person to be compelled by you. Can you build this attraction if it was already there? Absolutely, but any attempt at creating something that is not there will only waste your time and possibly get you a reputation as a creep or stalker.
Lesson 2:
Attraction comes EASILY goes EASILY
This goes both ways, once you realize this reality a lot of your questions will be answered. Girls will lose attraction to a guy very easily, whether it be that they found someone better or because of his actions (or lack of). Same goes for guys, we as men will feel attracted to countless women, and rightfully so. If you can come to this conclusion sooner than later. AFC-land will be a blur in your past. The longer it takes for you to realize this. The longer you’ll stay AFC.
Lesson 3:
How to build it​
This is the good, IF, key word being IF a girl is attracted to you in the slightest way you can easily build it. If your cards are played right. A way to build this is to have this girl thinking about you. No the way to do this is not by buying her expensive gifts and showering her with compliments, that’s a 1 way trip to the friendzone. What you have to do is bring out every emotion in her, make her smile, happy, laugh, cry, scream, challenge her, and disagree. Give her attention and then cut it off, act indifferent. This will have a woman’s brain spinning in circles. “Does he like me?” “Am I not good enough?” You have to remember women are emotional creatures and CREATING emotions in them is one of the most important requirements to keep them around. Be mysterious, girls love mystery, one reason they watch TV so often and love soap operas. Why do we watch shows? To get answers to the questions we cannot figure out. Now think of it like this, if the first time or month or months you meet a person they tell you EVERYTHING about them and leave no room for your imagination for your inner Sherlock Holmes what is the point? Girls love what they can’t have, and what they don’t know about, your purpose should not be to OPEN UP to her about everything, are you a man or not?
Make her work for YOUR time, YOU have a very busy life filled with errands and activities and events and friends and parties the last thing on your mind is this new girl you just met, she has to EARN a spot on your ROUTINE by showing traits that YOU desire and good behavior. And one of the most important steps you must take to increase this already present attraction is KINO, oh Kino, Kino, Kino and his brother escalation. Why you might say? Well that’s a stupid question, yet still I will answer. Girls are sexual creatures and so are guys. This type of behavior will be a firm confirmation that you are attracted to her sexually. A girls friends doesn’t escalate on Kino and barely even uses Kino them. Oh and did I mention if a girl is interested in you and she sees that the touch barrier has been breached (by you) she will go crazy, I mean CRAZY! Girls love to Kino guys once they are comfortable enough. And it’s a surefire way to stay away from the much dreaded friendzone because you will have established that your interest in her is sexual.
Lesson 4:
How to kill it
As easily as it can be built, it WILL be killed 100 times faster. How? You may ask. I’ll tell you, by acting needy, insecure, and creepy. Talking to her about your feelings *Oh god this one is really bad*. Doing EVERY single thing you didn’t do to get her in the first place. BY being available all the time and making her your number one priority, talk about the PEDESTAL!
*notice how small this Lesson is compared to three?? Yeah after ALL that work it can be killed that easily*
And with that Don Juan Vanished.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your posts are wise, you're a promising newcomer