Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl going away and contact is impossible

Sunsleeve

Reaction score
Okay so this is my first post here :wave:

Right I've been friends with this girl for about a year and then about 3 months ago we hooked up on a night out...since then we have been hooking up whenever were out together and we text a lot...she shows lots of interest and almost always initiates contact.

In the last two weeks things have started jumping forward and she was in my house last week and I almost f***** her...but....no lie as I was about to penetrate my nose started gushing blood all over her!? I know fml...she found it very funny but I was pretty pissed...after that my parents arrived home so she had to go.

My problem is that she's after leaving town to go to a special boarding school for 3 weeks to learn a language and she's not allowed her phone so I can't stay in contact with her. Will she still be interested in 3 weeks time even though we'll have no contact.

Even though we were just hooking up I'm really starting to like her and thinking about her up there with other guys is making me jealous....should I just forget about her for the 3 weeks and live my life and then ask her out again when she comes back?
Thanks in advance any help is appreciated

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in a similar situation... sort of, the difference is that your situation is more favorable in every way,

only time will tell for sure, but I don't think you have much to worry about, she won't forget you that quickly

although I do not think you should just sit around and wait for her, forget about her until she gets back, then resume

Blistex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sunsleeve said:
should I just forget about her for the 3 weeks and live my life and then ask her out again when she comes back?
That is what you should do because you want to avoid becoming desperate and needy over her, which is exactly what will happen if you constantly think about her and become "jealous" of her being with other boys.

Game other girls and when she comes back after those three weeks, shoot her a text (or call) and plan something together.

Billtx49

Reaction score
If she wants to talk, she Will find a way to do it. Otherwise don't worry about it.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Write her a letter EVERYDAY! :up: :crackup: