Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

she needed space?!

aya4lyf

Reaction score
keeping it short and simple. I was talking to this girl for a couple months, things were going good. We then started arguing and disagreeing more often but
made-up none the less. so she texts me saying she needs space "i still like you " "we need to sort our preoccupations" followed by confusion and uncertainty about our relationship. All that false hope type BS.

The tricky part here is that i see her monday, tuesday, wednesday, friday and saturdays. pretty much the whole friggin week. she's in my dance crew and social circle.
what do i do, how do i act towards her, basically how do i carry on from here.
btw i didnt reply to her text message.

TARKUS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just act professional with her in the dance crew and leave it at that. Don't have anything to do with her outside of that.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ignore and avoid her as much as possible and worry about other things

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aya4lyf said:
keeping it short and simple. I was talking to this girl for a couple months, things were going good. We then started arguing and disagreeing more often but
When arguments and disagreements arise, it's because YOU are out of your masculine side. 95% of the time it has nothing to do with her. It's because you're giving her too much of your time and generally acting weak and needy toward her. This consists of being constantly around her, giving her a ton of attention, giving into her "requests," and not focusing on what YOU want to do.

aya4lyf said:
made-up none the less. so she texts me saying she needs space "i still like you " "we need to sort our preoccupations" followed by confusion and uncertainty about our relationship. All that false hope type BS.
No.

What she really said was: "You're out of your masculine side and are now becoming unattractive to me. I'm thinking about breaking up with you but my logical side says to stay, I'll let you know what's up depending if you chase me after I declare this "break."

She's confused because you are not the guy she was first initially attracted to. You became weak, needy, and or complacent.

aya4lyf said:
The tricky part here is that i see her monday, tuesday, wednesday, friday and saturdays. pretty much the whole friggin week. she's in my dance crew and social circle.
what do i do, how do i act towards her, basically how do i carry on from here.
btw i didnt reply to her text message.
That's a bummer man. Act normal around her and don't give her any special treatment, that's probably why she liked you in the first place. By the way, use the phone for only setting up dates. Useless small talk will only kill your mystery thus her attraction. If she texts you randomly, then set up a date. Just note, judging by her behavior, that this might take a while.

cardalomim

Reaction score
this, nice

Frayzer said:
When arguments and disagreements arise, it's because YOU are out of your masculine side. 95% of the time it has nothing to do with her. It's because you're giving her too much of your time and generally acting weak and needy toward her. This consists of being constantly around her, giving her a ton of attention, giving into her "requests," and not focusing on what YOU want to do.

No.

What she really said was: "You're out of your masculine side and are now becoming unattractive to me. I'm thinking about breaking up with you but my logical side says to stay, I'll let you know what's up depending if you chase me after I declare this "break."

She's confused because you are not the guy she was first initially attracted to. You became weak, needy, and or complacent.

That's a bummer man. Act normal around her and don't give her any special treatment, that's probably why she liked you in the first place. By the way, use the phone for only setting up dates. Useless small talk will only kill your mystery thus her attraction. If she texts you randomly, then set up a date. Just note, judging by her behavior, that this might take a while.

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she decides she wants to get back with you, simply say "I quite like this break thing. I think I might stay on it :)"

The power is now yours and if you decide to give her another go it is now on your terms instead of hers.