Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are the next steps to take with a girl i like? (read message)

camh96

Reaction score
///////////////////////////////
/////CRINGE WARNING//////
/////////////////////////////

///////////////////////////////////////
////First post, please be gentle////
/////////////////////////////////////

So there is this girl i (really) like (we will refer to her as "Lisa" (not her actual name) for the message) in school. I am in my final year, and so is she. We have known each other for about 4 months, when she moved here from a school across town. She is a very outgoing and popular girl.

I'm her go-to guy for x subject we both take, which means whenever she is stuck on an assessment or something like that, we go to the computer labs and I go over it with her. One time she even asked me to stay an hour after school on a Friday and help her, even though I'm not the smartest or best looking guy in class. She even baked some food to say thanks. Sometimes when even share food in class.

(While I'm writing this, I realize if she sees it, she will know exactly who it is.)

However we dont do anything outside of school, and conversations never go below the surface (how was your weekend, how is x subject going, etc.)

Where do you think i stand? Do I have a chance? What should I do next?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she sounds like a good friend (there's a give and take here), but I doubt she likes you if you only do schoolwork together

gideonrakthor

Reaction score
I was almost in the same-exact boat as you in my senior year (except more pathetic :crazy: , I just completed freshman year in college. To be honest with you bro, she already has you figured out for your position in her life already. Women DO NOT waste time, trust me. My junior year a chick was eyeing me, trying to get my attention for TWO days and I was like "WTF is wrong with her?" I later found out she was interested in me and wanted to let me know. Since then she has had two boyfriends and I realized I should have been one of them...

It sounds like you know each other well and are good friends. She feels comfortable with you as a friend and...its going to stay that way. You have waited too long to make a move and make your feelings known. One of these days you'll hear her talking about a guy she likes as if its no problem and you'll secretly be crushed. The only possible way to make something happen with her now is to spend some time away from her, get a bit distant and try to work on your game and overall character (we can all always improve). Then one day come back and sweep her off her feet. However, this is unlikely unless you are soulmates and you'll probably end up finding someone else you are interested in.