Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need to stop speaking my mind

Merciless Dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been on my way for self-improvement for a few months since Oneitis hit for the first time, and hopefully last time (although I haven´t totally recovered yet). I have seen a lot of improvement but today, reading again the 48 laws of power, I realized which thing is the one I struggle the most with: I don´t conceal my intentions.
For the last 3 months my friends have been perceiving a change in me, but I always end up ruining it, not in a threatening way, I just end up telling all my close friends all my thoughts about all the things about game and self-improvement and game, that I constantly think about (probably I´m too serious about it). Although male friends value me for being like an open book, I just feel like I could achieve way more by keeping the intrigue and mystery around myself, appearing even more special to their eyes.
The worst thing about this is that I spend a lot of time around a circle of female friends in which my ex is (she´s a fatherless daughter which holds some deep resentment inside, she used to go from idealizing me to staying totally away from me), and I have told them about my new thoughts about how females work and game, and they see me as a beta tryhard since they knew my old blue pill self (I should be leaving them and getting new social circles). Girls are definitely the ones who need people to play to their fantasies and feelings the most.
I know all the stuff I have discovered it´s true as I feel self-improvement, people who know me after taking the red pill perceive me in a different way, more alpha, and I even had some time to test in on my ex before going back into Oneitis about 3 and a half months ago, when she finally stopped talking to me.
The next year I´m starting college, and aside from getting in a lot of new social circles (I have been changing from class or school for different reasons for the past 5 years since I ended primary school), this time I need to conceal my thoughts and keep them to myself: Any help to achieve this? Every time I´m relaxed around my friends I just seem to give away any resistance to share my thoughts with someone.
Thanks.
(I´m probably writing all my bs here because I need to tell someone about this as well)

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go ahead and speak your mind, not many people can do this and some will like you but some will hate you for it. And this want to tell everyone about game and the female dynamics is just you pretty much excited about something new thats working. I wanted to do the exact same thing until I realized how ignorant most people can be, my advice to that is to only tell them if they ask. And even so, don't go in depth about everything there is to know about females. Any other time, even if they're talking about relationships, keep it light and brief.

Understanding self improvement, game, and the female dynamics is only meant for the people who are truly willing to learn and improve.

"When the student is ready, the master will appear."

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
48 Laws of Power is a load of bull**** outside of a power setting.

Be yourself and speak your mind. Just keep in mind that there is a difference between small talk and topics you may feel very passionately about. Small talk is exchange of emotions.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can speak your mind but I would hold back anything about your thinking and self improvement, I normally toss this kind of this pretty sparse and when the situation ask for it, some will like and even if they don't, they will respect you.

and I wouldn't lose too much time explaining this things for then either, if they are really interested they will ask.