Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Here is a tip for you younger ones

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
It's summer time. School is done for a while.

If your really struggling to approach women, then you probably struggle with sealing the deal.

I just started a door to door sales job. I'm still training, but I watch these guys make 100 to 300 dollars a day. Now they have bad days, and good days but its the hardest way to sell products.

Today was my first day that I actually got to knock on doors, lol it went terrible. Rejection, after rejection after rejection. They didn't even want to see the demo. But I watch these experienced guys do it like its nothing, and they are good. You wouldn't believe it, they can turn 3 no's around into a sale.

It's really good if you struggle with your social skills.

I would suggest get a sales job for the summer. I live in motel rooms, and travel across the country, and I like it.

Stay away from vacuum cleaner sale jobs, and magazines.

Find a product that actually works, it helps when some one has seen (per say) a cleaner that works like nothing they have ever seen, and is actually very safe, and non toxic (when diluted).

It will suck at first, that's what I'm dealing with right now, people won't even listen to me and even if they did they might not buy.

Plus there is money out there to be made, and if you act right the money will flow out of their pockets.

So hope this helps you guys, give it a try. It will help you sharpen your pick up, and social skills.:up: