Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gambino's workout regime

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to the gym this afternoon since weeks. Last year my body fat was around 12% and I worked out 5 times a week including strict diet.

At the moment due work and lazyness I gained much body fat until around 24% so thats bad.

From today on 16-02-2015:

Strict diet
No bread, no cheese, no sugar etc.

Eating 8 times a day small portions with loads of protein

Going to train 2 hours a day with a split schedule and some cardio.

I want to reach 12% body fat in 3 months.

At the moment 24% body fat 38% muscles.

Work out, cutting off smoking and eating clean are the goals

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you eating 8 small portions?

thefemaleinsight

Reaction score
Have you heard of high intensity interval training? Its suppose to be very effective at trimming body fat quickly and effectively. Also I would increase your intake of steamed broccoli, spinach, and any other green leafy vegetables that you can, boiled or steamed no oil etc. The nutrient condesne content of this foods will speed up the process. If this stuff helps you, let me know.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AttackFormation said:
Why are you eating 8 small portions?
To burn more. Small portions and eat 8 times because youll keep the intensity of burning calories on top. Youll system will be working all day so youll burn more fat and your muscles will take protein pretty much all day. Your body can take up to 25grams of protein every 2hours more protein will turn into fat. So take those 25 grams of protein every 2 hours!

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheGambino said:
To burn more. Small portions and eat 8 times because youll keep the intensity of burning calories on top. Youll system will be working all day so youll burn more fat and your muscles will take protein pretty much all day. Your body can take up to 25grams of protein every 2hours more protein will turn into fat. So take those 25 grams of protein every 2 hours!
Gonna try to clear out the ignorance in this reasoning so you don't waste your time with a plan like that... I don't blame you because this idea is a pretty popular fallacy and I assume you're just trying to optimise your metabolism, not spread misinformation.

1) How can the body metabolize the food into fat if it's not digesting it ("working all day" as you put it)? if it's digesting it, why would it turn it into fat unless it already has more protein than it needs? you don't just instantly digest everything you eat, especially not protein because it takes longer to break down. Your body doesn't just "cr@p out" food that isn't digested properly either unless your metabolism is malfunctioning - the body is intelligent and has signal systems, it's not stupid. All you're really doing by eating really small portions really often is circumventing the purpose of your stomach which is to hold and periodically release food into your intestines. At the end of the day if you're on a calorie deficit or not is what's going to determine fat loss if you actually look at how the body functions, not meal timing.

2) The body can temporarily store protein for up to around 24 hours.

3) There is no universal 25 grams per 2 hours limit to protein absorption, this suggestion is particularily senseless when it further adds that adding more protein than that will turn into fat. You don't even have to be educated in metabolism to see the fallacy there, because it cannot turn to fat unless it has been metabolized into fat ie. been digested!

4) You can look up both anecdotal reports and actual studies on diets like intermittent fasting. I mention it because it directly disproves the idea that the body can only absorb so much protein in one meal and it indirectly (because you would have to compare rates of fat loss across diets) disproves the idea that the body stores more fat if you eat bigger portions fewer times per day.

5) You really just have to use (un)common sense to disprove this "many small meals" fad/scam. Just think about the sense it doesn't make.

Sources: http://www.muscleforlife.com/the-tr...often-you-should-eat-protein-to-build-muscle/
http://www.nap.edu/openbook.php?record_id=10490&page=589
http://www.leangains.com/2010/10/top-ten-fasting-myths-debunked.html