Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Im afraid my body fat could disturb my test level

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe im around 20% bodyfat, while below the belt Im fine, I have some fat on my belly,chest and upper back.

Looking at the pictures Im around 20% body fat but Im afraid such a high percentage could push my aromatase levels too much therefore fkning up my test/estro ratio.

Do you have any knowledge about it related to body fat percentage?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you holding excessive fat in your breast tissue, or have lumps in your nipple? Yes, its true; numerous studies have shown that higher bf levels are linked to higher aromatization, and thus lower T/E ratio. As a matter of course, check your Estrogen level at an HRT clinic. If too high, request an arimidex script to drop. I'm not aware of any OTC anti-estrogens that are effective.

Perhaps easier route would be to reduce your body fat to alleviate the issue.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
I believe im around 20% bodyfat, while below the belt Im fine, I have some fat on my belly,chest and upper back.

Looking at the pictures Im around 20% body fat but Im afraid such a high percentage could push my aromatase levels too much therefore fkning up my test/estro ratio.

Do you have any knowledge about it related to body fat percentage?
Yes, basically the more fat you have, the more estrogen you produce(fat produces estrogen), which makes it harder to lose fat, easier to gain fat and continues the negative feedback loop...

And yes, the more fat you have, the less test you will have...

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was 26% bodyfat a year ago, and I was fat as f*ck, and had problems with T. So yeah, lose that stuff. It makes a difference, especially the visceral fat.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
I was 26% bodyfat a year ago, and I was fat as f*ck, and had problems with T. So yeah, lose that stuff. It makes a difference, especially the visceral fat.
When did u notice the change and how? around 15% or less?