Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Which Face Mask Do You Use?

routesofyoga

Banned
Reaction score
There ares so many masks to choose from which do you use?

I prefer a rinse off mask that absorbs into the skin when I need hydration or a peel off mask to make my skin feel tighter and brighter. I've used a paper mask impregnated with vitamins and serums before and they are good, but you can feel a little claustrophobic at times.

MamieBrockman

Banned
Reaction score
The best is that which is home-made.

This is a wonderful softening and firming treatment in one.

PEACH TIGHTENING MASK
1 Peach, ripe, peeled, pitted
1 Egg white
Whip the peach and egg white together in a blender until smooth. Gently pat the mixture all over your face. Relax for 30 minutes, then rinse it off with cool water.

APPLE MASK FOR NORMAL SKIN
1 Apple, cored & quartered
2 T Honey
Drop the apple pieces into a food processor and chop. Add honey and refrigerate for 10 minutes. Pat the mixture onto your face with a light tapping motion, tapping until the honey feels tacky. Leave it on for 30 minutes and then rinse.

CUCUMBER MASK FOR OILY SKIN
1/2 Cucumber
1 Egg white
1 T Lemon juice
1 tsp mint
Puree everything and refrigerate for 10 minutes. Apply the mixture to your face and leave it on for 15 minutes. Rinse with warm, then cool water.

STRAWBERRY DRAWING MASK
1/2 c Strawberries, very ripe
1/4 c Cornstarch
Mix strawberries and cornstarch together to make a paste and apply it to your face, avoiding the delicate area around your eyes. Leave it on for 30 minutes and then rinse it off with cool water.

CITRUS FRESHNER
2 cups boiling water
1 vitamin C (a preservative)
Lemon peel (zest) from 2 lemons
Dissolve the vitamin in water. In a glass bowl put the lemon zest and pour the water over them. Let it sit over night. Remove the zest and put in a spray bottle. You can use any type of citrus peel.

BLEMISHED SKIN MASK
1 Tomato, ripe, chopped
1 tsp Lemon juice
1 T Instant style oatmeal or old-fashioned rolled oats
Blend everything until just combined. Apply to skin, making sure the mixture is thick enough to stay on blemished areas: cheeks, forehead, or chin. If necessary, add a bit more oatmeal to thicken the mask. Leave it on for 10 minutes, then scrub it off with a clean washcloth dipped in warm water

Chris80pitt

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is good to talk to a dermatologist who will tell you which type of skin you have. Then he can advice what to use. Sometimes we feel good after using some mask but that doesn't mean that it is good for our skin. For each type there are different masks... After you find out which is yours then you can follow some recipes above.