Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Motivation

PipeDope

Don Juan
Reaction score
To make thing short - I work out of a camper on different oilfield locations. I can't seem to find the motivation to do anything , like cook, clean, workout or anything. I'm simply lazt as ****. My job is pretty simple so it's not like I'm busting my ass even though I work 12 hour shifts. My main concern is finding the motivation to workout again, for the majority of my life I've always been very athletic and motivated until I got this job. Is there any solid advice for getting back into working out? I also think part of the problem is that I'm in a camper, and room is scarce. But I think it's just a mental excuse

Heisenburger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Write out a list of simple goals on a piece of paper that you will tick off each day for one week. Start small - For example, here's what I do:

1. Drink 3 litres of water a day.
2. 5/ 6 meals every 3 hours.
3. No junk food - take aways, confectionary, crisps and soda.
4. At least 30 mins of exercise a day.
5. 5 portions of fruit and veg a day.

Stick it on your fridge or wall. Tick off each goal on completion each day. You wil be surprised the effect this has.

Plus, have a read off the Slight edge by Jeff Olsen. It's a great book. To quote - 'everything in life is easy to do. It's easy to get fit, it's easy to meet new people etc. the problem is what's easy to do is also easy NOT to do. Why? Because if you choose not to do it, it's not gonna kill you today. But guaranteed, overtime these simple tasks that you choose to avoid will take you out of the game and destroy you. It's the effect of compounded interest. It's either working for you or against you. Make it work for you'.

Good luck, hope this helps.

JimmyBizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Work out first thing in the morning when you wake up. If you can start this routine, it will change your life. I go into work at 7:30 am mon-fri, and I wake up at 5:00 am every day to go to the gym before work. Been doing it consistently for almost a year exactly. Absolute game changer. No matter how ****ty your day is, you feel good cause you know you already worked out.

You can do it.

Alfies

Reaction score
For motivation, keep your workout journal, stay close to people who motivates you and follow nutritive diet plan.

Last edited: