Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looking for South African Wingmen

DJSebast

Reaction score
I live in the Edenvale area, Guateng

Looking for a few more wings to work with as my current friends are major afc's and are not willing to learn.

Looking for individuals in the 16 - 25 range.

Hit me up by sending me a private message on this forum (since I am new to the forum you may not be able to, so just reply here and I'll hit you up)

Cheers,
DJSebast

sosugeons

Banned
Reaction score
Now I'm going to say something - the biggest problem in heroics isn't players who don't know what they're doing. It's players who do. Specifically, it's skilled and geared players who massively, massively out-gear said heroics and want to ignore the mechanics and chain pull every mob in the place, players who are completely inconsiderate of the other players in their group. Players who are skilled, but who let their fevered egocentric natures run wild, hurling insults at wow gold lesser geared players for 'not keeping up.' Players who make the dungeon an unpleasant festival of wipes because they refuse to understand that some of the people in the dungeon are only just geared enough to be there, and can't heal through thirty mobs hitting them at once or kill those thirty mobs fast enough.