Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a girl says "I will call you".........

The Karate Kid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, not sure how to play this one, could use a little insight, and help:

Met this 9 a lil over a week ago at a party. we were all chillin there where get this, she pulled me out of th party to hang alone, we ended up kickin it for a few hours, kissed, and trading phone numbers.

two days later, she texts me saying we should hangout and get some food, i was free, so i said sure, but changed the plans so we got food and played some mini golf. chose the time and the places too.

The time went great, lots of laughs and flirting, light touching, etc. we actually ended up hanging out longer than planned.

that same day she kept talking about seeing each other again and catching a movie. I told her if i had the time, i would get ahold of her( she brought up hangin out a few times).

about a week later, i text her to see if she wants to chill at a party. she gave me the "im not feeling well, so im staying in" whatever. She then asked if i wanted to catch that movie soon, i said yeah.

yesterday, i got a hold of her to see if she wanted to hangout today, and she said she wanted to quite enthusiastically. texted her today, and she said she was hungover, i said if she wanted, we could catch a movie later after 730.

then she said the one thing i hate to hear from a girl:

"ok, I will call you"

i always get skeptical when i hear that, makes me think its really a no, but she is trying to conceal it in a nice way.

so i am 95% sure she wont call, am i bein too paranoid? if a girl says those words, is it really as bad as i make it out to be?

The Karate Kid

Don Juan
Reaction score
you think i should wait and see if she calls? i was thinking of telling her to decide now or i will find something else to do.

felt like that puts her on the spot and will show her interest level.

or just outright cancelling on her before she cancels on me.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro just leave it in her court, this will tell you if shes interested or not. For now just forget about her and go for other targerts, whenever you have maybe girls in your head just forget about them, till they show up. If you however call her, it will show doubt and desperation on your part (in this circumstance) and we all know how those 9's love desperation and doubt, so just relax bro.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Judge Nismo has reviewed your case.

Looks like she won't be going to see the Karate Kid with you.

You're 95% sure she won't call? Very accurate measurement on your part. She's spinning more plates and you should too. Cancelling on her really won't hurt this 9. How many guys #'s do you think she has in her iPhone that she can call anytime for a date?

Spin more plates. Drop this girl. Her interest level is down and there's no reasonable doubt. That's my ruling.

Case closed. Post or PM me a follow up.

londonzen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why do people take i will call so severe
'one girl i was talking to a few months ago was cool as id say i will talk to her later(i say this to everyone it means anytime after now)
but i was talking to her 1 day about something urgent then said i will phone u later she sighed then said
her"what time"
me "when i check"
her "no you wont you allways say that to get me off the phone"
me " na in a minute"
Her "ok i bet i have to phone you"

in the end i was on the phone for a while to someone else and forgot to phone her and didnt wanna wake her
so i phoned the next day she said im unreliable bla bla bla and we kinda trailled off

The Karate Kid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well what really put me off was the fact that she honestly sounded very genuine about hangin out the day before. And considering how well the first "date" was, i figured i was a lock to see her again. so hearing that made it seem like her interest dropped off (with absolutely no plausible reason)

maybe im just buggin, and she is just hung the **** over and not into doin anything today.

if its any consolation, the chick always answers my texts, with at most, an hour delay.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally when a girl says "I'll call you later" its a bad sign, she's being vague and could be saying that just to let you down easily.

HOWEVER, I don't think that's clearly the case here, but you need to stop stressing, your putting her above you and she'll eventually be able to sense this and lose her attraction for you.

How did she sound on the phone? Tired? Dazed a bit?

Did you stop for a second and think that she is REALLY hung over and is out of it and just wanted to rest and recover?

In any case when she said "I'll call you later," you should've taken control and said something along the lines of:

"no worries, rest up and recover and I'll hit you up later this week and we can figure out a day to go catch the movie."

This prevents you from mental masturbation and over-analysis

Put the ball in your court

And if she doesn't answer or call you back (highly unlikely) then you know your answer and can stop stressing.

I think this girl is interested in you and your letting a hangover make you stress that she doesn't like you.

In any case you should be talking with several more women anyways...

If she doesn't call you (which she most likely won't because that's what girls do), just hit her up and don't mention anything about her not calling etc. Set up a time and day for the movie. Any hesitation or "I'll have to get back to you" on her part should be taken as a direct sign of low interest.

In the future don't wait so long to call in between dates, a week with no contact when a situation is new can easily make the girl forget about you unless she was already really into you from the get go.

PIMP

The Karate Kid

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok well, i told her to get at me after 730 tonight, should i send her a text saying i cant make it, but i will get ahold of her sometime later this week?

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Karate Kid said:
ok well, i told her to get at me after 730 tonight, should i send her a text saying i cant make it, but i will get ahold of her sometime later this week?

No.... your over-thinking.

Again I doubt she'll call you because girls generally don't call early on unless you have been fuvking and or actively dating.

I wouldn't expect anything from her today if she is laying in bed hung over.

Just leave it alone for now and if you do not hear from her for a few days, hit her up and DO NOT MENTION anything about how she didn't call like she was suppose to etc and just set up a date and go from there.

PIMP

dj_china

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you can't do anything at this point without sounding needy or like a douchebag

of course, don't expect a call - make your own plans.
if she doesn't call, she will eventually call/text another day apologizing and just tell her no worries, you went anyways with someone else, or you were chilling with your other buddies, w/e

if she DOES call, then you know what to do

romanticman

Don Juan
Reaction score
slaog said:
Judge women by their actions and she cancelled twice so its not looking good. She sounds enthusiastic though so maybe she was telling the truth.

Wait to see if she calls and if she doesn't forget about her.
Agreed!!Repped

romanticman

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Karate Kid said:
Well what really put me off was the fact that she honestly sounded very genuine about hangin out the day before. And considering how well the first "date" was, i figured i was a lock to see her again. so hearing that made it seem like her interest dropped off (with absolutely no plausible reason)

maybe im just buggin, and she is just hung the **** over and not into doin anything today.

if its any consolation, the chick always answers my texts, with at most, an hour delay.
This sounds exactly like someone I am seeing lately.Exactly.No contact her for now to see if she is interested. Had a great first dte..went to setup second date ..she was keen then interest dropped off. With no plausible reason..This is history repeating itself. Mine also replies to all texts...its not enough she needs to step up.
Dont contact her..I feel it could even be a test to see how we will act. I am going no contact unless she call me first..I suggest you do the same..Good luck.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Karate Kid said:
Met this 9 a lil over a week ago at a party. we were all chillin there where get this, she pulled me out of th party to hang alone, we ended up kickin it for a few hours, kissed, and trading phone numbers.

two days later, she texts me saying we should hangout and get some food, i was free, so i said sure, but changed the plans so we got food and played some mini golf. chose the time and the places too.

The time went great, lots of laughs and flirting, light touching, etc. we actually ended up hanging out longer than planned.

that same day she kept talking about seeing each other again and catching a movie. I told her if i had the time, i would get ahold of her( she brought up hangin out a few times).

about a week later, i text her to see if she wants to chill at a party. she gave me the "im not feeling well, so im staying in" whatever.
You made a tactical error in waiting a WEEK to contact her after two fun dates .
Way too long to wait - you let her fire go out dude and she has summoned the next guy in line to step forward.

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
londonzen said:
why do people take i will call so severe
'one girl i was talking to a few months ago was cool as id say i will talk to her later(i say this to everyone it means anytime after now)
but i was talking to her 1 day about something urgent then said i will phone u later she sighed then said
her"what time"
me "when i check"
her "no you wont you allways say that to get me off the phone"
me " na in a minute"
Her "ok i bet i have to phone you"

in the end i was on the phone for a while to someone else and forgot to phone her and didnt wanna wake her
so i phoned the next day
she said im unreliable bla bla bla and we kinda trailled off
I don't know bro, I really can't put my finger on it. If I tell people I'm gonna call back, I expect them to know I'm not gonna call them back. After all, that's exactly what I told them I was gonna do. Oh wait...

Hakuna

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls have small brains and very low intelligence. They are incapable of accurately conveying their thoughts through their mouths. As such, you should always judge a girl by her ACTIONS, not what she says. Her actions do not lie. If she is interested in you, she will call you back. Her saying she will call you back means nothing.

FastMen

Don Juan
Reaction score
in my experience she always meant....
"forget about me, and not expect me to call you"
but know what you should do then....LAUGHYAOFF

NO MA'AM

Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, sorry to break the news to you, but this one turned cold on you. And I think the actions or lack thereof by you as well as the time lapse between the party and now is really what did it.

I'll take your events and try to show you what I think happened:

The Karate Kid said:
This is all great! But what do you mean by "kickin it for a few hours"? You kissed her. Do you think somewhere near the party this could have escalated into sex? Did she seem to have very high body heat? If the answers here are "yes", chances are this may have been a missed opportunity. Here she sounds VERY interested.

The Karate Kid said:

Okay, so she wanted to hangout and get food, so you changed the plans to food and mini golf? :confused: Brilliant! Do you know what she meant by "hangout"? If you're not sure, I'll give you a clue... it messes up the greens at the mini golf course ;)

The Karate Kid said:
There should have been more action during this date than her talking about seeing you again and teeing off. Then you really helped matters by telling her you would contact her if you had the time. I know what you were trying to do here - exert dominance. But from the buying signs she was giving early on, you didn't have to work as hard here. Her interest after this golf date has waned. Even worse, your aloof attempt to convey dominance has instead conveyed disinterest. You may still have a chance to change things... But...

The Karate Kid said:
about a week later, i text her to see if she wants to chill at a party. she gave me the "im not feeling well, so im staying in" whatever. She then asked if i wanted to catch that movie soon, i said yeah.
A week later you send her a text? You're done. This is over.

You took an HB9 girl that was all over you at a party, did a lot of talking with her, took her to eat and play mini golf, indicated you were disinterested by telling her you would contact her if you had the time, and now one week later you expect her to jump on your c*ck because you send her a text inviting her to chill at a party?

:box:

You're one week and eighteen golf course holes too late.

Why should she go to the party? What have you got to offer her? More stimulating conversation? A re-match at the mini golf course?

The Karate Kid said:
yesterday, i got a hold of her to see if she wanted to hangout today, and she said she wanted to quite enthusiastically. texted her today, and she said she was hungover, i said if she wanted, we could catch a movie later after 730.

then she said the one thing i hate to hear from a girl:

"ok, I will call you"

i always get skeptical when i hear that, makes me think its really a no, but she is trying to conceal it in a nice way.

so i am 95% sure she wont call, am i bein too paranoid? if a girl says those words, is it really as bad as i make it out to be?
I guess you hear that a lot from girls. No, you're not being paranoid. I am very certain she won't call you, and I don't blame her.

She has now placed you at the back of her phone and life. If she does call/text you, it will be because she is bored and wants to play around. But I doubt this will happen because you described her as an HB9, so I presume she has several other male prospects who will keep her busy and away from the mini golf courses.

Look man, I'm being very harsh in this reply because I think you had an excellent opportunity at the party to ONS and get a good thing going. You messed that up. Still having high interest in you, she gave you an opportunity to redeem yourself, but you chose instead to play golf with her.

But the final blow came when you told her you would contact her if you had time. You essentially told her to put her life on hold while you decided what you wanted. By rejecting your party offer, and telling you "ok, I will call you" when asking for a second date, she has now told you to put your life on hold while she decides what she wants. Turnabout is fair play.

You know, there is often an emphasis on this forum that men should control and dominate in every aspect of the game, and in many cases, it is true that men MUST regain more control over their relationships and the directions they take. However, men must be more aware of the fine line between control and aggression. Men also must better learn to read the signs women give them.

In your case, she gave you two opportunities to give her what both she and you wanted, but for whatever reasons, you misinterpreted them or didn't recognize them. In her mind - which must always be factored in when dealing with women - she is thinking, "I want this guy to take me. How many more dates of conversation and mini golf must I go through to get into his pants?" Then she sees her other prospects swarming about, hooks up with one of them, and you have essentially been rejected, and rightfully so.

At this point, learn from the mistakes you made here, forget this girl, and move on to the next opportunity you have.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NO MA'AM said:
First off, sorry to break the news to you, but this one turned cold on you. And I think the actions or lack thereof by you as well as the time lapse between the party and now is really what did it.

I'll take your events and try to show you what I think happened:

This is all great! But what do you mean by "kickin it for a few hours"? You kissed her. Do you think somewhere near the party this could have escalated into sex? Did she seem to have very high body heat? If the answers here are "yes", chances are this may have been a missed opportunity. Here she sounds VERY interested.

Okay, so she wanted to hangout and get food, so you changed the plans to food and mini golf? :confused: Brilliant! Do you know what she meant by "hangout"? If you're not sure, I'll give you a clue... it messes up the greens at the mini golf course ;)

There should have been more action during this date than her talking about seeing you again and teeing off. Then you really helped matters by telling her you would contact her if you had the time. I know what you were trying to do here - exert dominance. But from the buying signs she was giving early on, you didn't have to work as hard here. Her interest after this golf date has waned. Even worse, your aloof attempt to convey dominance has instead conveyed disinterest. You may still have a chance to change things... But...

A week later you send her a text? You're done. This is over.

You took an HB9 girl that was all over you at a party, did a lot of talking with her, took her to eat and play mini golf, indicated you were disinterested by telling her you would contact her if you had the time, and now one week later you expect her to jump on your c*ck because you send her a text inviting her to chill at a party?

:box:

You're one week and eighteen golf course holes too late.

Why should she go to the party? What have you got to offer her? More stimulating conversation? A re-match at the mini golf course?

I guess you hear that a lot from girls. No, you're not being paranoid. I am very certain she won't call you, and I don't blame her.

She has now placed you at the back of her phone and life. If she does call/text you, it will be because she is bored and wants to play around. But I doubt this will happen because you described her as an HB9, so I presume she has several other male prospects who will keep her busy and away from the mini golf courses.

Look man, I'm being very harsh in this reply because I think you had an excellent opportunity at the party to ONS and get a good thing going. You messed that up. Still having high interest in you, she gave you an opportunity to redeem yourself, but you chose instead to play golf with her.

But the final blow came when you told her you would contact her if you had time. You essentially told her to put her life on hold while you decided what you wanted. By rejecting your party offer, and telling you "ok, I will call you" when asking for a second date, she has now told you to put your life on hold while she decides what she wants. Turnabout is fair play.

You know, there is often an emphasis on this forum that men should control and dominate in every aspect of the game, and in many cases, it is true that men MUST regain more control over their relationships and the directions they take. However, men must be more aware of the fine line between control and aggression. Men also must better learn to read the signs women give them.

In your case, she gave you two opportunities to give her what both she and you wanted, but for whatever reasons, you misinterpreted them or didn't recognize them. In her mind - which must always be factored in when dealing with women - she is thinking, "I want this guy to take me. How many more dates of conversation and mini golf must I go through to get into his pants?" Then she sees her other prospects swarming about, hooks up with one of them, and you have essentially been rejected, and rightfully so.

At this point, learn from the mistakes you made here, forget this girl, and move on to the next opportunity you have.
This is a great reply...my thoughts exactly . Iy also explains why "game " should be an ongoing process.