Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bas Rutten MMA Workout DVD... Recommended?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been considering picking this up. I recently bought a BOB opponent and I want to kick his ass on the regular. The reviews on Amazon seem good. Do any of you have it? Do you recommend it?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was looking on my computer just now. I think I had it and deleted it. From what I remember, it was just him calling out punch combinations, numbered 1 to 4. The last ten seconds or so of the round you go all out. It's basic stuff, but it's part of normal training. In a gym, you'd have an instructor calling out the combinations. There may be more than that to the dvd; I don't know.

Get a round timer if you don't have one. You can program whatever round length and rest length you want. And make sure you're using 16 oz gloves. Keep your hands up by your eyebrows. They'll drop as you tire.

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been doing this since last 2 years and I actually love it. It takes time to remember the combinations and learn all the moves but once you are done watching the videos you can play the audio files where he calls the number of every punch combo and you have to either shadow box using it or you can punch a punching bag.

I recommend it. Its a nice workout plus you get to learn a few new kick boxing moves.