Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cows and Tattoos

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at the Fat Model Blog

Why the hell do all these fat cows cover themselves with ugly ass tattoos? Seriously, you're lumpy, heavy, lazy, and potentially smelly. Then you go and make yourself even MORE unattractive to high quality men by getting numerous stupid looking tattoos.

The only fans these women have are other women. I don't see men pushing all this pro-fat propaganda, unless they're desperately trying to gain some positive female attention.

And this 5hit's all airbrushed. These beached whales don't have bellies THAT smooth. Ever see a large bowl of cottage cheese? THAT is what a real fatty's belly looks like.

If we're going to promote poor health (both mentally and physically), here's some additional agendas we could start pushing:

- Pro-smoking
- Pro-bareback animal sex
- Pro-javex swallowing
- Pro-setting yourself on fire

Seriously, I've never seen such stupidity as I have in pushing unhealthy and unattractive body weight.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The tattoos are compensation. They can then think of their bodies as a "work of art".

Michelangelo would have had a tough time getting coverage on that much canvas.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Work of art? It's more like a work of vandals.

That one chick put tattoos on her knees. Fvcking things should say "Here lies the knee cap" since they're buried six feet under her skin.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Desdinova said:

Why the hell do all these fat cows cover themselves with ugly ass tattoos? Seriously, you're lumpy, heavy, lazy, and potentially smelly. Then you go and make yourself even MORE unattractive to high quality men by getting numerous stupid looking tattoos.

The only fans these women have are other women. I don't see men pushing all this pro-fat propaganda, unless they're desperately trying to gain some positive female attention.

And this 5hit's all airbrushed. These beached whales don't have bellies THAT smooth. Ever see a large bowl of cottage cheese? THAT is what a real fatty's belly looks like.

If we're going to promote poor health (both mentally and physically), here's some additional agendas we could start pushing:

- Pro-smoking
- Pro-javex swallowing

Seriously, I've never seen such stupidity as I have in pushing unhealthy and unattractive body weight.
Because they are ugly so in a way it distracts ( or so they think) men from the fact they are unattractive.

Direct result off feminism. Unhealthy habits or poor genetics its the real reason, but that men are shallow for that right? You should just accept a 300 lbs woman with a beard or you are a bad person.

Fat women are very unattractive. Fact. Attraction is not a choice.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:

- Pro-smoking
- Pro-javex swallowing

Ahhhhhhhh..........motherfvcker. Eyebleach warning next time.

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:

- Pro-smoking
- Pro-javex swallowing

i totally agree with you
but, what about the guy who is paiting her body?
he must be happy making some money :)

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No matter what the propaganda says, MONEY says being in shape is what's popular and what's desired. Nature too, to get right down to it. Gyms and fitness in general is booming all over the country. Yes, some want it easy, but at the end of the day, everyone wants to be in shape.

As far as tattoos go, I am not a fan. I laugh at people that get them just to look a certain way, and those people are easy to spot. I think they are alright for military guys, or if you are truly an artsy person. But they definitely stamp you as a certain type of person. If you can't live it, you just look stupid.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tattoos are covering everyone's bodies these days. That fat girls/guys are just following the trend like the rest of this sheeple world - is not a story at all. Or anything I give any thought to.

The article accompanying the pictures was mindless drivel though....

Moroder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I've got a theory on those. Take an unpopular woman. No one loves her, no one gives a d about her. Is it her fault? Hell no! It's the others who fail to see how SPECIAL she is. But how would dumb people be able to tell if she doesn't show them with bad clothes and faulty behavior and a f-up exterior. So eventually she drops the standard haircut and turns to spikey red hair. Still nobody loves her. She gets a dozen piercings in her face and places we don't want to think of. Still nobody loves her. Eventually, she gets all covered in ink. This is the tipping point. Now she won't wait for anybody to love her anymore. She has turned all her love inwards (narcissism, "body enhancement" etc.). And if anybody should look at her in horror because she has awful hair, awful piercings, awful tattoos AND is obese .... well, they are the f-ing squares who can't handle a special girl!

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moroder said:
Well, I've got a theory on those. Take an unpopular woman. No one loves her, no one gives a d about her. Is it her fault? Hell no! It's the others who fail to see how SPECIAL she is. But how would dumb people be able to tell if she doesn't show them with bad clothes and faulty behavior and a f-up exterior. So eventually she drops the standard haircut and turns to spikey red hair. Still nobody loves her. She gets a dozen piercings in her face and places we don't want to think of. Still nobody loves her. Eventually, she gets all covered in ink. This is the tipping point. Now she won't wait for anybody to love her anymore. She has turned all her love inwards (narcissism, "body enhancement" etc.). And if anybody should look at her in horror because she has awful hair, awful piercings, awful tattoos AND is obese .... well, they are the f-ing squares who can't handle a special girl!
You just sort of explained how people become a victimized sh*t-lib feminist. Good job.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now if one actually had a ranch brand tattooed on her, I'd respect that, might even f it. "BONANZA" or "WESTERN SIZZLIN" would earn a tongue session even.

Oh sht. "EAT MOR CHKN"

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
They are loud, ghetto, ratchet, fat, out of shape, with multiple tattoos, and multiple kids by multiple thugs who are currently locked up in multiple prisons because of....................Feminism.

Women's liberation has both positive and negative sides.

- The positive side is that women can do more than cook, clean and make babies, they can also run businesses, operate businesses, get educated, be a model employee, politician, fight in the army and vote.

- The negative side is that nothing that a woman does is WRONG. What do I mean?

> A woman can be a total bytch to a guy and that's funny to everyone, but the moment that guy is a DYCK to her, it's a sea of guys ready to beat the hell out of that guy.

> A woman can be a total bytch to her children, she gets a pass. But let a guy try to be a Father and discipline his child and he will be taken off in handcuffs.

> A woman can have multiple kids she CAN'T afford, what do they do to her? They GIVE her free food, free housing, free healthcare, free college degrees, free cell phones, free internet, free cable, etc.! What happens to a man that has kids he can't afford to pay for? That's right, he goes to JAIL for failure to pay child support.

> A woman can marry a guy and divorce him in 5-10 years, AND DRAIN his bank account upfront and forever with alimony. What does society say about this? Oh well, the guy should have picked the right woman! Or, the guy should have MANED UP and satisfied her better! Not at one time does it come up that the laws are twisted.

> A woman can file fake rape charges, destroy your reputation and just drop the charges. What does society say about this? They say, oh well, he will make it because who said life was fair! Not at one time do they call for her head or implement sanctions for the woman.

> Women can be FAT, with tattoos everywhere and also be the MOTHER of multiple children, what does society say about this ratchet behavior? Society calls those women QUEENS as well as Strong and Independent!

A chick can do no wrong, go on a number of dating sites to see this further in action. You will have BROKE chicks, who are FAT, and at best maybe a 3 or 4 in the FACE only....who will have all of the following listed in terms of who she "allows" to date her:

- He must be making 6 figures
- Must be Tall
- Must be Handsome
- Must have some thug in him
- Must be funny
- Must be IN SHAPE
- Must have his own place
- Must have his own car
- Must be educated
- Must be ambitious

All of this coming from a chick with multiple kids, that's FAT, and who is currently BROKE living in her parent's basement.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just heard the National Weather Service names each of her farts.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
A chick can do no wrong, go on a number of dating sites to see this further in action. You will have BROKE chicks, who are FAT, and at best maybe a 3 or 4 in the FACE only....who will have all of the following listed in terms of who she "allows" to date her:
Wanna know why people don't keep walking into banks and asking for free money? Because they know nobody's going to give it to them.

Those poor misunderstood ladies only ask because plenty of guys are willing to give.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are being way too cruel teasing Boss Hogg's daughter like that...:D

I just laugh because when they get much older they start walking around with a limp like some freakin walrus... let the cows be :crazy:

Like the chik-fil-a commercials...less beef, eat more chikin

Fin9

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares ? Why would you waste any energy on talking about this subject ? These insignificant people (men or women) suck at life in general, why even bother talk about them ?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Fin9 said:
Who cares ? Why would you waste any energy on talking about this subject ? These insignificant people (men or women) suck at life in general, why even bother talk about them ?
Because these insignificant people represent the majority.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fin9 said:
This stuff is in my face on at least a weekly basis. When you're bombarded by something frequently, it becomes significant. It also causes me to lose respect for not only women, but for society who supports all this garbage. If these women want my attention and respect, they should put themselves on a fvcking diet and change their habits.

However, I've been noticing that there may be a bit of a backlash starting against the proud fatties. I have a handful of women on my Facebook who decided to take control of their lives and lose a ton of weight, some of them in upwards of 100 lbs. They look really good now and have been rightfully commended on their hard work.

Fin9

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, mea culpa, when I wrote that I've been thinking of women in my country (I live in a central-eastern european country). Here probably 1/3 are fat or obese, mostly the elderly.

As a matter of fact, I remember last summer there was a group of americans coming to my city and me and my buddies had to help them around. Short story: More than half of the women were either obese or in the happier scenario just fat. What I want to point out is that the women in their 50+ looked A LOT better than the younger ones. Thing is that there were some fat men as well, but most of all were looking good.

The irony was that one of the fat women had to give a lecture about eating healthy. Hah! :))