Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Adjustments

HighResurrection

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is a good definition for insanity. If you want to get better with women, change must be embraced. Whether your approaching our in a relationship observe what your doing well, observe what you doing wrong. Once you know where you need to improve make the adjustment. An example would be, you made an approach but you were aware that you had poor eye contact. When you go home take a little time and study eye contact, practice in front of a large mirror, and visual a strong gaze. Get out the next day and do it again. Over time your weak point will turn into strengths, but you must make the adjustments.

Message me for coaching.

Last edited:

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People will be more likely to message you for coaching if you use words properly. Weather is not the same as whether. Were is not the same as where. Message me for coaching.

void957

Don Juan
Reaction score
Deadly_Ripped said:
People will be more likely to message you for coaching if you use words properly. Weather is not the same as whether. Were is not the same as where. Message me for coaching.

People that tell others to ask them for coaching are not applicable to give out coaching lessons.

Message me for coaching.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
void957 said:
People that tell others to ask them for coaching are not applicable to give out coaching lessons.

Message me for coaching.
I like your style void957. Check your inbox for a coaching request. Oh and I really hope you charge for your coaching... I would hate to think you'd support an online community by giving your wisdom away for free and in public.

HighResurrection

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's with the hate? I have no problem taking a correction. A grammar mistake vs saying something not factual are two different things.

"People that tell others to ask them for coaching are not applicable to give out coaching lessons."

This makes sense? Seems like hate to me. Thanks for the correction.