Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Real time seduction

Jeffrey12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I thought I'd have a real time thread that represents my interactions with women. Some successful some not so successful. The reason why I've done this is so I can show you guys what works for me and what mistakes I've made along the way.

Bit of information at me. I'm around 5'5", lean, intelligent and tanned. I've realised from a young age that because of my lack of height lol, which we all know is probably the most attractive feature for a man to have, I've had to adapt and work on my sense of humour and personality. I haven't got the pretty boy looks but have more of the alpha male looks. Women tend to like this based on my past experience. I've dated numerous women that are taller and once the the potential height issues are put away all runs smoothly. I tend to not take myself seriously and kind of take the piss out of my height early on ish as a joke so I show a bit of confidence within myself to not care about it.

One issue that I do have with women is, I'm a one trick pony! When it comes to a one shoot kill (finding a girl and bedding her asap) I do that fantastically. This year I've slept with 20 or so women. All 5 and above! At present I'm sleeping with 2 different women on a weekly or every other week basis, in effect they're both friends with benefits. To keep yourself mentally stable during these times its paramount to always stay in the game and be on the look out for other women and not get oneitus..

This is easier said than done though. At present I've met this hot chick who's an 8 out of 10. We're both attracted to each other have been on a date and planned to meet next week. We haven't slept with each other as of yet. Work in progress haha. She seems like potential long term relationship material but only time will tell.

My game (I'm open to critism so feel free to tell me any prOlems):

I'm always polite but not too polite..
I'm always energetic and spontaneous
I'm quite a touchy person so I will always randomly touch just to increase the connection

One thing I do need to improve is my messaging game. I mean I can hold a conversation, be funny, etc but one thing I don't want to be doing is being brutal like some on this board where they say only message to arrange dates etc but I don't also don't want to talk to much to the point where they lose interest

Receptacle Filler

Reaction score
Why ltr?

Why are you looking for a LTR if you are gaming? As far as texting, I keep it brief but text for more than just a date. I will text around mid morning to make sure she is thinking about me and primed for when I hit her up late.

Jeffrey12

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm looking for potentially something with a bit more substance. I mean banging chick's is fun no word of a life but I've been doing that for 4 years. My tactic has always been the sociable banterous character.. Is it always a necessity to keep it brief? Can't that come across as potentially boring?