Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mystery's Kiss Close

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did a search and nothing came up. This close is so money it dosent even know it.

ITS SO FUN TO DO TOO.

You will never get rejected with it either. Its my primary kiss close.

Example:
Went to visit some friends at a unversity this past weekend. I was talking to a hottie all night. The kind of girl that knows shes hot syht. So, what I do with these girls is lotsa sarcastic ball busting...which in turn leads to lotsa flirting. So, after about 2 hours of flirting/ball busting on and off i go for the kiss close.

Here it is:
me: Do you want to kiss me?

girl: no, I dont even know you, I dont kiss in public anyway, im not like that.

me: I didnt say you could...you just had that look in your eye. (I am beamming right now just thinking about the look on this chicks face. From the look on her face I knew I had her and it was only a matter of time. luckly, some of my friends knew her and she came back to party with us. Turns out shes a virgin and all i get is stinky fingers, BUT I dont get rejected either way)

So, what if she says, "maybe"? KISS HER, it means YES!

And i hope you guys can figure out what to do if she says, "yes".

Breakdown:

With this close she can say 3 things
1. yes
2. no
3. maybe

And you know what to do with each...and you never get rejected.

Of course, all credit goes to mystery.

PEACE

Goldenboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds good, think it'll work the same on a 5-6 as opposed to 8-9 (i dont believe in 10s)...

------------------
AIM: AMOS145WIN

"On a long enough time line, the survuval rate for everyone drops to ZERO!"---fIGHT cluB

"KEEP YOUR PIMP HAND STRONG"---ME

"Gimme a reason,Go'head, Gimme one!!!I'll next that a$$....try me...TRY ME!!!"---ME

"IF I WAS A CHICK ,ID FU*K ME...WOULD'NT YOU??? OH YEA!!!"---ME

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it gives you confidence, it's good.

Personally, I like to just stay in control and go for the kiss if I want to but I can definitely see the pros of goin' for this approach.

------------------
Smile. Eye Contact. Kino. Killer Instinct. Done Deal.

Audere est facere.

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Goldenboy:
sounds good, think it'll work the same on a 5-6 as opposed to 8-9 (i dont believe in 10s)...

Sure. Itll even work on guys...if thats your thing

CobraGT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women typically view asking for a kiss as a turn off. Asking makes you seem unconfident. You have to be confident and go for it when the moment is right. I asked for a kiss recently. I said how about a good night kiss and she nodded. She seriously likes me so it was hard to screw up, but I realize there were so, so many chances to slide that first kiss in without vocalizing my intent. Wait for the right moment then move in close and let the tension build a little before you kiss her. If she keeps on talking or runs away while your letting the tension build it might not be the right time
, but if she gets quiet--go for it. First and foremost, be confident! A lot of eye contact is a great indicator.

CobraGT

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice cobra, but im not asking for a kiss. Im asking HER if she wants a kiss FROM ME. Its the whole role reversal thing. get it?

CobraGT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viroid:
Good advice cobra, but im not asking for a kiss. Im asking HER if she wants a kiss FROM ME. Its the whole role reversal thing. get it?
Nope. It's the same thing. You vocalize it and in her eyes she sees you as less sure of yourself. Not to say you won't get a kiss with the "close," but just going for it when the time is right is so, so much smoother. As a DJ smooth is best!

CobraGT

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, Viroid, I understand what your saying, and I agree. It's not the same thing, Cobra. And let me try to explain why.

First of all, this approch is a very light and flirty approach, instead of a tight romantic approach. It's more of a game then anything. To me it sounds like a really fun thing to try.

If you closed for a number, then the next week took her out on a first date to dinner, then ice skating or something to that extent, I wouldn't use Viroid's method. Only because the date was a more formal ordeal. It calls for you to finish off with the standard kiss.

However, in Viroids situation, he explained that he just met her at a party..bla bla, that is more of a casual situation. They are both having a good time and they are flirty, therefore that would be the perfect opportunity for the "Do you want to kiss me" approach.

I agree Cobra, that asking permission for a kiss is weak. But Viroid wasn't asking for permission, he was asking if she wanted to kiss HIM. Then he snaps back with "I didn't say you could" - making him sound like the one in control. It's ****y + funny. It also lightens up the subject.

I will use this when the situation calls for it. Cobra you have to have more then one weapon in your arsenal. This sounds like it would be a lot of fun. Try it, if it doesn't acheive the results you desire, then forget about it. No big deal, it was fun trying...a change from the standard kiss rule.

-Blitz

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CobraGT:
Nope. It's the same thing. You vocalize it and in her eyes she sees you as less sure of yourself. Not to say you won't get a kiss with the "close," but just going for it when the time is right is so, so much smoother. As a DJ smooth is best!

CobraGT
we'll just have to agree to disagree. But I assure you i am not ASKING for a kiss. All im asking i a simple QUESTION. And how many guys do u thnk shes heard that question from? NONE. Its a very bold move. Every other chump asks, "can i kiss u?"

And its just as smooth as going for it without saying a word. The thing is, with this KC we have all the bases covered. How smooth will u look when she turns her head when u go in for a kiss?

------------------
People of Orphalese, beauty is life when life unveils her holy face.
But you are life and you are the veil.
Beauty is eternity gazing at itself in a mirror.
But you are eternity and you are the mirror.-Kahlil Gibran

[This message has been edited by Viroid (edited 04-15-2002).]

Big N

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How about "You wanna kiss me, dont you," delivered as a statement rather than a question. This helps smooth over the reply if she says no, because as it stands it looks kinda bad.

I havent really thought this one over too much, but I thought it seemed better than the existing opener. Feel free to ***** at it.

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big N:
How about "You wanna kiss me, dont you," delivered as a statement rather than a question. This helps smooth over the reply if she says no, because as it stands it looks kinda bad.
Ive used that before!

But sometimes its gotta be in the right place at the right time. lots of girls dont like to kiss in public or even around people they know. I would only do this if I KNEW she wanted to kiss me.

"You want to kiss me, dont you?"

again, what do you do if she says no? If she does say no, shell have all the power.

------------------

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either way, if she says no, it's a rejection. I don't get it. Why is it better to say, "Do you want to kiss me?" as opposed to "You want to kiss me, don't you?"? Why is it easier to recover from a "no" answer in the first case?

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by galactus:
Either way, if she says no, it's a rejection. I don't get it. Why is it better to say, "Do you want to kiss me?" as opposed to "You want to kiss me, don't you?"? Why is it easier to recover from a "no" answer in the first case?

Because, if she says 'no' after i ask, 'do you want to kiss me', I say, 'I didnt say you could, you just had that look in your eye.' Thus, putting yourself on the pedstal and not giving away any power, and your question becomes just that, a question. So, sending her this mixed message gets her thinking, 'does he like me, or not? Thus, creating a challenge.

Its rejection proof. and if she says 'no' you can actually reject her by saying, 'i didnt say you could,...'

Get it?

------------------

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoops, after thinkig about it "You want to kiss me, dont u", is pretty much the same as "do you want to kiss me." Actually, its prolly better!

Sorry, Big N.

------------------

BeavisHead

Reaction score
Say "Do you want to kiss me" because if you say "you want to kiss me, don't you" you have given her the "don't you" as the perfect reason to say no. Sure, you can still say "I didn't say you could" or whatever, but try to ask questions without the "don't you", "...or not" type clauses at the end to give the woman the opportunity to say no.

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BeavisHead:
Say "Do you want to kiss me" because if you say "you want to kiss me, don't you" you have given her the "don't you" as the perfect reason to say no. Sure, you can still say "I didn't say you could" or whatever, but try to ask questions without the "don't you", "...or not" type clauses at the end to give the woman the opportunity to say no.
True...

CobraGT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viroid:
we'll just have to agree to disagree. But I assure you i am not ASKING for a kiss. All im asking i a simple QUESTION. And how many guys do u thnk shes heard that question from? NONE. Its a very bold move. Every other chump asks, "can i kiss u?"

And its just as smooth as going for it without saying a word. The thing is, with this KC we have all the bases covered. How smooth will u look when she turns her head when u go in for a kiss?

Fair enough on the agreement to disagree. It doesn't matter if your asking for the first kiss or not. It matters that you have to discuss it in the first place. A true DJ would not. I see even joking around about it as inadvertently telling her your inexperienced. If you are that's cool, go ahead joke around about it and ease in there. But as a true DJ, a good confident kiss is the only tool you'll ever need. The idea being to overwhelm her senses and make her feel in love.

Also I don't think you understand about approaching for the kiss. If you give her adequate signals, she'll quickly realize your intent. This is where you have to be confident about your actions and her response. Make a lot of eye contact during that quiet moment while taking short glances at her lips and slowly move in. She'll be expecting it during the quiet moments rather than in the middle of a big story she's excited about telling. Does this make any sense?

I just thought of something else after reading your original post. If you can determine she has high interest make her wait for it...sweet anticipation on her part. The girl I'm dating now had a serious crush on me the first two weeks we knew each other. She couldn't decide how I felt about her. I know this is dangerous because of the chance of ending up as just friends, but I can only imagine how she felt for those two weeks.

CobraGT

CobraGT

Eros

Reaction score
I've got to agree with Cobra. Come on, the mere act of throwing in verbage to kiss someone reminds me of a 14 year old who's never kissed anyone. It just seems adolescent and immature. You've got to be more suave and just do it. Besides, asking someone about a kiss right before you do it seems kind of awkward. Just be confident and do it.

LuckyStrike88

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a safer way of getting the kiss and she is going to know that. It can work but it can also create distance if you neg her about a kiss.

If you take the risk she might reject you but also respect you for being alpha and going for it.