Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Difference between Russian pigeons and American pigeons

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
This is the first thing I noticed different when I come to Russia. In America pigeons are afraid of people, they fly away and don't hang around near people. In Russia pigeons consider themselves part of society and walk right among people without giving a damn that they can be captured. You walk in the street and there would be a pigeon walking near your feet. If you walk and that bird is infront of you, it will walk to a side and let you through, not fly away.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pigeons know who got the better army, they know they mess with us they might get bombed

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pigeons in Japan are like that. If you're sitting on a park bench eating something, they'll walk right up and expect to be fed. Even if it looks like you're eating something, they'll start to gather round.

There's some old folks who get a kick out of feeding them out of their hands.

If you were broke and desperate and didn't mind eating pigeon meat, it'd be good times.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
Pigeons know who got the better army, they know they mess with us they might get bombed

Pigeon is a bird, it can't know anything about army or bombs, they just know predators and stay away clear of anything dangerous, like eagles, dogs, cats, or anything else that can feed on them.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sarcasm must not be a second language to you

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I bet it's because in Russian and Japanese colture it is looked on to help your friends and neighbors during bad times, while in western colture it is just your problem. It is more boms in America than in any other country, and boms do eat pegions, that is why pegions in America are afraid of people!

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Word on the street is that KFC changed its name from Kentucky Fried Chicken because it no longer contains chicken.

Pigeon maybe?

That would explain the terror among the American Pigeon population. Maybe a couple escaped and told the truth:

"Soylent Green Is Pigeon!"

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I think it has to do something with friendliness and outgoingness. I remember that experiment from one of the guides on here, practise your skills on dogs and cats, lol, and I do remember a post here by a guy who said all the f!cking cats run from him.