Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Emma Watson strikes again.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:
Fvck all actress and 99% of actors. Except for clint eastwood and the other conservatives in Hollywood.

Fvck emma watson. Dude no one would care if she wasn't famous. She is not qualified to give her opinion. We should be dismissive of her. She doesnt even have a real skill, acting isnt a skill. So being fake is a good reason to listen to what she has to say?

This is super attention whorving, she loves it. She even wants feedback.

Watch as every one rallies around her You go gguuurrll! What a good person, the feels my god so many feeellllzz!

gay

But whatever man. Fvck it.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VikingKing said:
Fvck all actress and 99% of actors. Except for clint eastwood and the other conservatives in Hollywood.

Fvck emma watson. Dude no one would care if she wasn't famous. She is not qualified to give her opinion. We should be dismissive of her. She doesnt even have a real skill, acting isnt a skill. So being fake is a good reason to listen to what she has to say?

This is super attention whorving, she loves it. She even wants feedback.

Watch as every one rallies around her You go gguuurrll! What a good person, the feels my god so many feeellllzz!

gay

But whatever man. Fvck it.
Something we can both agree on.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somebody should tell Watson, Jolie, et. al. that the UN is like the kiddies table of world politics.

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't care less about about He For She and their agenda to recruit white knight betas.... I'm more annoyed that whenever a British person is on camera, they go out of their way to REALLY REALLY REALLY emphasize their British accent.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
I've never understood why because you can act, shake your ass in YouTube or throw a ball, why anyone should give a sh*t about what you say outside your chosen field. Entertainers and sports figures are good at either entertainment or sports - that's all. It's clear enough that many people don't believe that. But that's their problem.

Fame is it's own currency I guess.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one societal aberration we can lay mostly at the door of women, not just feminists, but women generally. Without the lopsided purchasing power of women, the entire celebrity culture, other than sports celebrities, would instantly implode. I have never understood women's preoccupation with celebrities, probably part of hypergamy, but I really don't want to puzzle it out, as my attitude about women is bad enough already without help.