Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Millenials

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just made up a joke:

What does the millenial generation and the year 2000 have in common?

Lots of zeroes.
:D

douche with no age in the profile said:
My generation texts since it's fast and easy and everybody does it. It can be done doing other things when you can't talk on the phone. Women need to hear your voice? LOL. Go on a free dating site and you can set up date right on the site. Girls don't care about hearing your voice. Girls only care what you look like. Why argue when it serves the purpose? Old guys need to get modern.
I'm going to enjoy ƒucking your generation's women.

logicallefty

Reaction score
How did the millenial get lost in the bath tub?

No app or GPS to tell them how to find their way out.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
There really is no hope for this society.
That's what they said about my Generation. But here we are, still functioning. However, I cannot in good faith say that our DNA isn't going to be tainted, ceasing our desire to reproduce in the next few centuries.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Good Lord.

Want more comedy? Read the comments to the chick Amy McKinley's post underneath. There really is no hope for this society.
Thanks but no thanks. I'm already full up on millenials out " Umm here's why that a problem-ing" each other.

Some more millenial shenanigans. Clueless millenial's sign a petition to deport Americans in exchange for illegals :crazy: :crackup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG49x53mqvo&x-yt-ts=1421782837&x-yt-cl=84359240#t=25

Tictac said:
There has never been in the history of man a better time to be alive than right now.
Hence why gated community sh!tlib millenials raised on a steady diet of cult-Marx agitprop can actually get away with spending their days "here's why that a problem"-ing and status whoring.

However the poz is starting to reach critical mass and inevitably it will be unsustainable. They're only coasting on the coattails of past success, a largely homogeneous society and higher IQ producers. Once that's sucked dry it's game over for the manufactured feeelz and 1st world faux outrage.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
This quote was attributed to Socrates by Plato:

"The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they allow disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children now are tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers.”

Sic semper

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
I just made up a joke:

What does the millenial generation and the year 2000 have in common?

Lots of zeroes.
:D
As a 33 year old who is straddling the Gen X and Millennial world I will respond as both.

Dude...meh.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Tictac said:
This quote was attributed to Socrates by Plato:

"The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they allow disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children now are tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers.”

Sic semper
There's a few minor differences comparing a young man of 2443 odd years ago to modern day millenial kidults.

• Higher levels of testosterone( Millenials have half the test levels of their forefathers.)
  • As a general rule did not welcome hordes of hostile orcs who despise them and their culture into their homelands.
  • They weren't aborting, cucking and sterilizing themselves out of existence.
  • Feral hypergamy and the c@ck carousel were kept in check allowing the majority of men and women to long term pair bond and raise children.
  • They weren't campaigning for end game self destructive policies and ideologies.

You pozzed boomers were bad enough and are responsible for this sh!t fight but at least you had the actual will, test levels and determination needed to resist a big daddy alpha gov nanny state. The majority of sh!tlib millenials are big daddy nanny state.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry tits, I didn't choose the time of my birth.

If you think you live in a sewer, you live in a sewer.

Your problem downer boy.

If your Archie Bunker with a side of (bad) psychobabble is really how you think, just off yourself.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
:cuss: Your facts end where my feeeelz begin.:cuss:

Tictac said:
Sorry tits, I didn't choose the time of my birth.

If you think you live in a sewer, you live in a sewer.

Your problem downer boy.

If your Archie Bunker with a side of (bad) psychobabble is really how you think, just off yourself.
A rather oddly out of place and overly dramatic response even for you tictac. Is this knee jerk sh!tlib style faux anger outburst really warranted?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
Your problem downer boy.
You're correct, it is our problem. You're not too far from checking out of this world, and we'll still be here cleaning up the mess you and your egomaniac pals drummed up so you could suck on some LSD and be activists.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Tictac said:
Like I said Archie....

Interesting you type of histrionics.

Do you read your own typing or just blurt it out without a thought?
Stop projecting. Whichever emotions and insecurities you conjured up from reading that list tictac are yours and yours alone. Is it really not possible to talk truthfully without having a feeelz meltdown just for once?

Maybe when you've recuperated you could even use your big boy words and point out the points you've deemed incorrect? Then we'll take it from there.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
There's a few minor differences comparing a young man of 2443 odd years ago to modern day millenial kidults.

• Higher levels of testosterone( Millenials have half the test levels of their forefathers.)
  • As a general rule did not welcome hordes of hostile orcs who despise them and their culture into their homelands.
  • They weren't aborting, cucking and sterilizing themselves out of existence.
  • Feral hypergamy and the c@ck carousel were kept in check allowing the majority of men and women to long term pair bond and raise children.
  • They weren't campaigning for end game self destructive policies and ideologies.

You pozzed boomers were bad enough and are responsible for this sh!t fight but at least you had the actual will, test levels and determination needed to resist a big daddy alpha gov nanny state. The majority of sh!tlib millenials are big daddy nanny state.
Hey im a millenial, born in 88 (where were you a holes in 88?).

I dont have low test levels. Sh!t even when I drank a liter of vodkah a day, and wasnt eating right i look cut.

I've never really spent money on women.

Infact the way I treated my ex, is almost like how 9/10s treated a lot of these nice guys.

Just saying.

But i watched that video tits. the "try guys" or what ever. B!tches. beta to the core. Jesus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmFN9C9PVpg

I also cant cry. Some times I've been so depressed, angry, just fvcked. You guys ever get like that? felt so depressed you cant even cry? Then you feel like a b!tch wanting to even cry, but you dont do it.

Maybe im crazy. Ive been called that a lot.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
VikingKing said:
I dont have low test levels. Sh!t even when I drank a liter of vodkah a day, and wasnt eating right i look cut.
No doubt VK. Generally speaking though xenoestrogens, sedentry lifestyles and the total encroachment of feminism (cultural Marxism) in every facet of their lives has not been kind to the bulk of millenials.

btw it's not all poz. There are some signs of life still among millenials. Check this out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM-HJT8_esM