Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Famous bodybuilder and coach Greg Plitt died in a train wreck

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow...unbelievable.

Dude was such an inspiration and had a fantastic physique. His workouts were great too.

RIP

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I found his youtube clips helpful and inspirational. He was such a good looking guy and very personable.

May he rest in peace.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VikingKing said:
:nervous:
LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Almost spit out the water I was drinking.

Back to the post.....yes, very sad. You never know when it's going to be your day. Maybe I should smoke more cigarettes....

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow!!

Hooooooooooooooooooly fackin sh!t!!!!!

This guy is the #1 fitness model in the world and to go out like that is a shame. I found a lot of his exercises helpful and have them posted on my topic I started.

What a shame. :nervous:

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
There's a reason why people call him Gaylan...
Pathetic that you guys need to flame in this thread. The guy served his country and then made a name for himself by being a modern day fitness and inspiration icon. There's nothing gay about admiring his physique and seeking to attain a similarly athletic and aesthetic look. Flame all you want, but dudes who lift seriously get motivation from seeing greats like Greg Plitt bust their ass in the gym and get results.

I could bet all the money in the world that my body alone gets me more puzzy than you could ever attract. But it is what it is. Haters gonna hate, even in a thread meant to give condolences for the fallen. Keep trollin' brah :up:

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ gotta agree. A man just passed, let's be respectful and keep the flaming out.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Wow...unbelievable.

Dude was such an inspiration and had a fantastic physique. His workouts were great too.

RIP
His physique was above any other fitness model in terms of size and armony but thats not that which was impressive the most about him, it was his go get it attitude, his go for it with your head and the body will find a way to get you there mindset.

People like lazar angelov or mike o'hearn can match his physique but personally do not give me that positive energy that he was able to.

I mean west point graduate and in charge of dozens of men, airborne and ranger qualified, 2 times all wrestler, got hundreds of magazines cover all over the world, able to fix his own house whatever the problem yet still a down to earth guy with no attitude.

A guy like him is worth the gold he weights and as worth is his ability to motivate people with his energy and passion.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
The more I feel sorry for this death, the more angry I get knowing that he did this to advertise a product by trying to outrun a train.