Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lunch hour riot shuts down Minneapolis school

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't say I blame American blacks for not liking Somalians. I don't care for them either, they're muslim, don't assimilate and are alien competitors that shouldn't be here. I am curious why black Americans don't get along with them. I'm guessing the Somalians started it maybe.

http://topconservativenews.com/2013/02/lunch-hour-riot-between-blacks-and-somalians-shuts-down-minneapolis-school/

Minneapolis South High is boasted as a progressive multicultural paradise. It is half white and half a mixture of several other groups. It has a large group of Somalians and prides itself on offering special classes for Somalians,

The joys of multiculturalism boiled over into a massive lunch hour battle involving over 200 blacks and Somalians. a small army of police had to be called in, who then hosed the rioters with pepper spray.

Local media is downplaying the war. However, students are stating on twitter that the fight was between blacks and Somalians.

The same story has been playing out in Columbus, Ohio public schools for years. Blacks and Somalian routinely beat each other on the school buses and in the cafeterias.
There are a lot of Somalians being dumped in Columbus. No one likes them. I figured there'd be more conflict between Somalis and the Mexicans there. Good ol' diversity and multiculturalism.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is sort of off topic, but when it comes to immigration, you never know what's going to happen.

I was watching the move "Sin Nombre" on Netflix, and while watching I read all about those MS13 gangsters.

Originally from Central America (when Reagan's CIA was throwing civil wars down there) A bunch of refugees came to LA. To protect themselves against the native Hispanic gangs, they formed their own gang.

Then they became so brutal a lot of them were deported back, where they grew even stronger.

Now there HQ is in Central America, with branches worldwide.

A global menace.

In Economics they call this "unintended consequences."

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
I am curious why black Americans don't get along with them.
Probably for much the same reason bloods don't get along with crips..

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
This is sort of off topic, but when it comes to immigration, you never know what's going to happen.

I was watching the move "Sin Nombre" on Netflix, and while watching I read all about those MS13 gangsters.

Originally from Central America (when Reagan's CIA was throwing civil wars down there) A bunch of refugees came to LA. To protect themselves against the native Hispanic gangs, they formed their own gang.

Then they became so brutal a lot of them were deported back, where they grew even stronger.

Now there HQ is in Central America, with branches worldwide.

A global menace.

In Economics they call this "unintended consequences."
Yeah I agree, meddling in these 3rd world countries and worse allowing them to emigrate to the US is all a horribly bad idea. Best to let them sort it out themselves and keep their citizens out of the US.

Our globalist government is so fcvking stupid. They essentially created this whole Islamic state mess and terrorism attacks in the west. They actually said the "arab spring" they backed was going to create 'needed' democracy in arab countries, and they help train groups of muslims who are all after all muslim and don't believe in democracy and not being terrorist, plus allowed them to emigrate into western countries.

The Islamic countries and other 3rd worlders need a dictator to keep them in line and they need to live in their cultural zones and not in the west. But what do western governments do, just the opposite. They topple dictators that help keep the west safe, train and arm terrorist and let them immigrate into western countries.

Bokanovsky said:
Probably for much the same reason bloods don't get along with crips..
Yeah that's probably a correct way of putting it. Blacks rightly see if even for some of the wrong reasons the Somalis as competitors and enemies more than allies and vice versa.

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in Mpls and hadn't heard of this. Nothing on the nightly news or the local news websites. Typical of the left wing media to suppress such a story to defend their beloved diversity at all costs.

You couldn't roll a bowling ball without hitting a Somali mother with her five kids in tow. We're being inundated with poor, uneducated, unskilled labor, and it's not going to end well. There are fewer working people to tax and take money from to support the ever growing welfare and food stamp recipients. When that balance tips over the country goes broke. Hint: We are already there.

This just isn't the 1850s anymore: We have no railroads to build. No more lands to settle. We have no labor shortage--in fact we have millions of people out of work. Now we force our own unemployed to compete for blue collar jobs immigrants are willing to do for slave wages.

Embers84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you posting a link that's almost 2 years old? You that desperate for a story against blacks to push your agenda? Go out and meet some women and get laid. Digging up 2 year old links to discuss race baiting is pathetic. This link from top conservative news was also posted on a white supremacist site.

the_stig said:
I'm in Mpls and hadn't heard of this. Nothing on the nightly news or the local news websites. Typical of the left wing media to suppress such a story to defend their beloved diversity at all costs.
Has nothing to do with the "left wing" media. This link is 2 years old.

This entry was posted on Thursday, February 14th, 2013 at 6:26 pm

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Embers84 said:
This link from top conservative news was also posted on a white supremacist site.
Does it make it any less true?

Would you want your children going to this school?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the_stig said:
This just isn't the 1850s anymore: We have no railroads to build. No more lands to settle. We have no labor shortage--in fact we have millions of people out of work. Now we force our own unemployed to compete for blue collar jobs immigrants are willing to do for slave wages.
Agree, but the answer to this is for the people (all of us), to get bigger and better. More education in the fields that count, and go out and 'create' things. Unfortunately the overwhelming agenda in today's society is entitlement, not empowerment. We're so rich we don't know what to do, so we think up problems out of envy. We are using that wealth to fund divisiveness, rather than using it to build our country even further.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Embers84 said:
Why are you posting a link that's almost 2 years old? You that desperate for a story against blacks to push your agenda? Go out and meet some women and get laid. Digging up 2 year old links to discuss race baiting is pathetic. This link from top conservative news was also posted on a white supremacist site.

The website recycled the story. The news media doesn't report these stories and hides them so recent ones are harder to find despite the problem being ongoing and probably worsening. I've posted a recent one before. It's about immigration and muslims being dumped and seeded in formerly peaceful areas. Getting laid isn't a concern for me, destruction of this country is. Nationalism isn't 'white supremacy' as if there's something so wrong with that in the first place. Anymore stupid liberal shaming lines you got?

Maybe if a smart 'black redneck' writes similar today that'd be kosher for you:

http://townhall.com/columnists/thomassowell/2015/01/20/diversity-in-action-n1945170/page/full

Last edited:

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Embers84 said:
Go out and meet some women and get laid.
I hate to burst your bubble mate because I know how much you sh!tlibs love the "get laid" comeback for any hetero whitey who dares notice his country morphing into an r-selected 3rd world toilet but.......

Turns out your "rayciss bigot nazi's" actually do get laid more than their more passive multi-culti embracing cuck brothers (was common sense anyway but I know how much you libtards hate the "scary" science.) :D

http://pss.sagepub.com/content/early/2012/05/21/0956797611435133.abstract

http://pss.sagepub.com/content/early/2013/02/05/0956797612451467.abstract

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Embers84 said:

Embers, are you gaylan?

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
I hate to burst your bubble mate because I know how much you sh!tlibs love the "get laid" comeback for any hetero whitey who dares notice his country morphing into an r-selected 3rd world toilet but.......

Turns out your "rayciss bigot nazi's" actually do get laid more than their more passive multi-culti embracing cuck brothers (was common sense anyway but I know how much you libtards hate the "scary" science.) :D

http://pss.sagepub.com/content/early/2012/05/21/0956797611435133.abstract

http://pss.sagepub.com/content/early/2013/02/05/0956797612451467.abstract
So this means people with wider faces are more prejudice?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VikingKing said:
Embers, are you gaylan?
If they are not the same they share a shared brain likes the borg from star trek, you can take any post from embers,jaylan and jurry change the name and no one will notice.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A riot with 4 minor injuries, no deaths, that lasted about 15 minutes is clearly deserving of it's own thread if the participants are black.

You people (what do I mean by "you people) are obsessed. It's kind of sad.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
A riot with 4 minor injuries, no deaths, that lasted about 15 minutes is clearly deserving of it's own thread if the participants are black.

A riot in a school cafeteria that police had to break up. What's sad is using the race card to justify immigration and 'diversity' . I don't care if the immigrants are white, brown, black, red or yellow, they shouldn't be brought here.

How about 18 murders in the first 15 days of 2015 http://topconservativenews.com/2015/01/is-black-on-white-murder-on-the-rise/. Is that deserving of its own thread, post or news story?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
FairShake said:

Heh. Our resident SWPL race cuck fetishist does not approve :nono:

Put some 3rd world import "good news" stories up if these ones have a tendency to "trigger" your libtard hypersensitivities. Nobody is stopping you fairshake.

Edit:
VikingKing said:
So this means people with wider faces are more prejudice?
Other way around. it's showing men with softer, rounder (lower testosterone) faces are more likely to mimic the behavior of chicks (bend over and present their gaping *******s to hostile invaders/parasites and are more generous with resources)

Men with more classical masculine facial features (higher testosterone) have out group bias and more aggressive at keeping resources.

Last edited: