Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Martin Luther King Jr. Day

Embers84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Take a few minutes to watch some videos of this great man on his day.

"I Have A Dream"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smEqnnklfYs

"I've Been to The Mountain Top"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oehry1JC9Rk

Dr. King's last speech before he was assassinated the next day. This speech has a very eerie tone.

Martin Luther King The Three Evils of Society

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8d-IYSM-08

It is an amazing speech which looks at American's three deadliest sins, War, Racism and Poverty!

MLK's "How Long, Not Long" Speech - Archival Footage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOubonZQEzM

Martin Luther King Jr. (MLK) delivers his famous "How Long, Not Long" speech on the steps of the state capitol building in Montgomery, Alabama .

Dr. King Said It: I'm Black and I'm Proud!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Suw_CQ3zfTY

Dr. King Said It: I'm Black and I'm Proud!

Martin Luther King Jr. We Shall Over Come
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJoWrLQWrEc

Martin Luther King, Jr. & The Vietnam War
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UDBziEsn0Y

Martin Luther King Jr and the Civil Rights Movement
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVbs0RVm6E8

Martin Luther King, Jr. on Income Inequality
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hgwtd4X_qFM

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
In before the denigration begins from the usual suspects.

Great man.
Indeed.

Shame he did not live longer. I always wonder how different the world would be if great people such as Dr. King and Ghandi had lived longer.

Also, let me say good on the government for honoring this man with a national holiday.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first memory of school as a child, I was in kindergarten and my teacher mrs whicker, remember this is back in 1988, put on this.. i don't even know what the **** it's called anymore not even a video player but like this talking slide show lol and it was about dr martin luther king and explaining in terms that a 5 year old could understand without being too graphic why he was important.

I've never been all that dark sinned and I remember raising my hand and asking mrs whicker, who also happened to be african american, "what about brown people?"

I remember that day because it was the first time I learned what "race" meant and that I was in fact, black. up until then I hadn't had a ****ing clue.

Good man

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
I wonder who got more pvssy, JFK or MLK? I'm sure they both got laid like rock stars.
The main difference being that JFK banged movie stars, while MLK mostly banged hookers (that he paid for with church funds).

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
A lot of deep stuff is being said in the Mountain Top speech, some of which led to Dr. King being assassinated.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
I feel like martin luther king jr. would be disappointed in the direction the majority ( I stress not all) of black Americans have gone.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VikingKing said:
I feel like martin luther king jr. would be disappointed in the direction the majority ( I stress not all) of black Americans have gone.
Agreed.

MLK was a respectable man. He believed in what he was doing, and he didn't hurt anyone, so he was cool with me. Useless racists like Malcolm X, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton undid a lot of what MLK accomplished. They helped divide and conquer what MLK united.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I've never been all that dark sinned and I remember raising my hand and asking mrs whicker, who also happened to be african american, "what about brown people?"

I remember that day because it was the first time I learned what "race" meant and that I was in fact, black. up until then I hadn't had a ****ing clue.

Good man
See, that's the problem with ethnocentric activist. You were an American like every other American until they indoctrinated you that you were better identified as a black person or African American. That's what largely creates and continues the us vs them mentality.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Ignorance is at an All Time High

speed dawg said:
Malcolm X, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton undid a lot of what MLK accomplished. They helped divide and conquer what MLK united.
None of the three that you listed are racists, bruh.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its funny how whites talk about how they are cool with mlk and how blacks should do this and that since he is gone

but get silent when people bring up the fact that mlk was asking America that blacks need their reparations also

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
malcom x was pretty fucikng racist lol

but he is by far my fav civil rights activist

malcom x who was technically 1/4th white just like me lol, said he hated every ounce of the white blood that was in his body

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:

malcom x who was technically 1/4th white just like me lol, said he hated every ounce of the white blood that was in his body
First off he was racist, until he took a pilgrimage to mecca and saw that some of the Muslims was white, then he finally understood that some whites didn't show hatred to blacks unlike the idiots on this site. He stop being racist, but still wanted to keep blacks separated from whites until we got ourselves established enough to have our own government etc.

Malcom got killed because the government was scared when Malcom start to talk to black leaders in Africa, they was afraid he was going to start a revolution

Also Malcom had small percentage of white in him, it wasn't noticeable, his mom was mixed and his dad was full blooded black. Black dna is so strong that 1/4 doesn't even matter

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.ushistory.org/us/54h.asp

I didn't realize Malcolm X got killed by the Nation of Islam guys for leaving them. I've read all sorts of ridiculous sh!t about Nation of Islam teachings. They say that white people came from creation and people of color got here through evolution, which I don't understand. That sounds like something the kkk would preach. The guy who founded Nation of Islam in the 1930's also claimed that he was Jesus.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
None of the three that you listed are racists, bruh.
Yeah OKAY.

Fatal Jay said:
Its funny how whites talk about how they are cool with mlk and how blacks should do this and that since he is gone

but get silent when people bring up the fact that mlk was asking America that blacks need their reparations also
He was non-violent, and I respected that about him. I didn't say I liked him or that he didn't have faults like everybody else. He did plenty of bad stuff himself.

Advocate violence towards white people based on their skin color? I am likely to not like you. Rocket science, I know.

Fatal Jay said:
Malcom got killed because the government was scared when Malcom start to talk to black leaders in Africa, they was afraid he was going to start a revolution.........Black dna is so strong that 1/4 doesn't even matter
Who exactly is the racial supremacist again on this site, you hypocritical POS?? Legit EL OH EL

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
First off he was racist, until he took a pilgrimage to mecca and saw that some of the Muslims was white, then he finally understood that some whites didn't show hatred to blacks unlike the idiots on this site.
I guess no one bothered to point out to that retard...I mean African American man of superior intellect that muslim arabs have been in the African slave trade game way longer than European whites or that slavery was only banned in Saudi Arabia, where Meccas is located, in 1962.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
Not to state the obvious but isn't that the default setting for almost every mixed raced liberal experiment? Distance yourself from the evil white oppressive boogedyman side then campaign on every societal and political level that is pro-coffee color utopia as to gain more tribal allies and get some gibs goodies in the process?

Fatal Jay said:

a.k.a : Mo' money whitey.

Fatal Jay said:
]Its funny how whites talk about how they are cool with mlk
I said I respect the symbolism of a man altruistically cursed white sh!tlibs see as a Jesus figure and how blacks can keep continually MiLKing( <------heh, see what i did there) the generosity of said confused white libtards by the mere mention of MLK. Personally I couldn't give a fvck about the dude. Same way you could care less about my heroes. He was too involved with the tribe and communism for my liking. I can let his fondness for the prized white shiksas( don't we all ) slide.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:

So you acknowledge that Malcolm X was a racist but admire him anyway. Yet, you are the guy who is constantly whining about white people being racist. I guess I shouldn't be surprised by this.