Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

List of things mature adult men should not be doing....

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Age is irrelevant, but generally, like the forum says, over 25. Yeah I know men should not be worried about other men, right? Well f*ck the shaming, I'll start it off:

- Choreographed handshakes
- Text language
- Cooking steak above medium rare
- Wearing skinny jeans
- Getting a vasectomy
- Sleeping past 8 regularly
- Taking anti-depressants
- Not voting

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Age is irrelevant, but generally, like the forum says, over 25. Yeah I know men should not be worried about other men, right? Well f*ck the shaming, I'll start it off:

- Choreographed handshakes
- Text language
- Cooking steak above medium rare
- Wearing skinny jeans
- Getting a vasectomy
- Not voting
You sound way older and lamer than any 33 year old has the right to be.

Agree with you about the voting though. Kinda.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
FairShake said:
And you sound gayer than any heterosexual meat eater has a right to be but we all have our little foibles.

Btw just out of curiosity which part of that list triggered your kneejerk SWPL ""OMG You're SUCH a square dad!!" instincts? I'm genuinely intrigued.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:

Agree with you about the voting though. Kinda.
Fuddy duddies are younger and younger nowadays.

"Get off my lawn...damn kids":cuss:

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:

We are sooooo edgy and progressive. A white man says there maybe should come a time when talking like a facebooking tween and sleeping all day is not conducive to a healthy well adjusted man !! We don't play by your heteronormative cis-patriarchal rules BIGOT !!.

You can almost set your watch as to when the resident sh!tlibby rabbits show up to take faux offense toward habitual sh!t that should be a no-brainer to any grown man with a working set of balls and an IQ above room temperature.

The stunted mind of the average leftoid stuck in a perpetually infantilized state of (allowed) rebellion is a hell of a thing.

Heisenburger

Don Juan
Reaction score
- using 'lol' in a sentence.
- have their relationship confirmed in a status on divorcebook.
- driving round with the windows down playing loud music.
- ordering a Smirnoff ice or any alcopop at a bar.
- watching reality tv.
- posing for a selfie and uploading to the world.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Heisenburger said:
- using 'lol' in a sentence.
- have their relationship confirmed in a status on divorcebook.
- driving round with the windows down playing loud music for the sole purpose of garnering attention.
- ordering a Smirnoff ice or any alcopop at a bar.
- watching reality tv.
- posing for a selfie and uploading to the world.

Nice ones :up: I took the liberty of fixing one, hope you don't mind. I'm guilty of using the odd "lol" but that's generally as far as my text speak goes.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:

I knew I had lost you with the skinny jeans.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Oh no, I lost maturity in your eyes :(

There's nothing immature about stopping slutty bytches from getting pregnant with children you don't want.
I can kind of see the logic behind speed dawg's point. Vasectomies are generally irreversible. Self extinguishing your own genes "coz screw you dad there's people starving in Finland" or whatever faggot reason is more often than not the mewlings of self hating white sh!tlibs. As in statistically them and them alone are the only demographic aborting, cuckolding and sterilizing themselves out of existence. And there's no other group that's as emasculated, weak and fem-centric as those guys.

“History is made by those who show up”-Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli
I know you've already had a kid so obviously this doesn't apply to you,just simply illustrating where I think the confusion is coming from.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
I can kind of see the logic behind speed dawg's point. Vasectomies are generally irreversible. Self extinguishing your own genes "coz screw you dad there's people starving in Finland" or whatever faggot reason is more often than not the mewlings of self hating white sh!tlibs. As in statistically them and them alone are the only demographic aborting, cuckolding and sterilizing themselves out of existence. And there's no other group that's as emasculated, weak and fem-centric as those guys.

I know you've already had a kid so obviously this doesn't apply to you,just simply illustrating where I think the confusion is coming from.
Yeah you're hitting on it, although I had no real in-depth reason except I don't want to kill my only means to create life outside my own. If you have a kid or multiple and don't want anymore I guess I understand, but no doctor is touching my taint with tweezers (or whatever the procedure is). Just another reminder to me to pack that sh*t up or be more careful. Discipline is a part of being an adult man. Guys who choose not to have kids are most often coming from the group you just described too, and the reason I see most is that "I don't want to raise kids in this world". Sounds like they are giving up to me.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want kids.

I wouldnt use the term "never", but the older I get the less I want them. And I actually don't mind children, I just have no desire to have kids of my own. Don't want the anchor, or the money sink. I think the "genes" argument is weak. The world has plenty of genetic diversity and no one's genes are so special they would be doing the world a disservice if they didn't procreate. Hell, the populations reproducing the most prolifically tend to be poor, uneducated, violent, and noncontributory to society.

For some reason though, I cant fully get on board with a vasectomy. I don't know what it is....maybe its some subconscious hind-brain thing...I just don't like the idea of having sterile jizz.

But I digress, I'll add a few:

-Using the words "delish" or "yummy".
-Sleeping past 8 am.
-Not knowing how to change your oil, fix a leaky faucet, or diagnose basic handyman problems.
-Not knowing how to drive a manual transmission
-Not be willing to kill and butcher your own meat.
-Being a self-professed "wino" or "foodie". STFU with that sh!t. You like good food and wine? So does everyone else, you pretentious fvck. That doesn't make it a hobby.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
I wouldnt use the term "never", but the older I get the less I want them. And I actually don't mind children, I just have no desire to have kids of my own. Don't want the anchor, or the money sink.
That's pretty much my reason for not wanting kids, I don't want to spend the money. Besides, I'm at the age now where I really don't have the time, energy, or inclination to have them. The worst thing about having kids though, is that it potentially makes you into a government enforced slave of the woman you have the kids with. I don't care to spend the next 20 years sending her a percentage of my income.

So no, I definitely don't see getting a vasectomy as a "liberal" thing, not by any means. I've never had one, though. I've never really been fond of elective surgeries.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The other thing about having a kid is that it seems like it would be REALLY complicated to raise him the right way. You'd have to have balance like walking a tight rope. It's always seemed like a huge responsibility to me that I didn't necessarily want to take on.

Des, how did you get out of paying child support? Do you have joint custody (or whatever it's called)?

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree zekko. I've talked to so many fathers that said if they could do it over again they would not have kids. You only have so much control over how they turn out. Even if you are an excellent father, your kid could turn out to be an as$h0le, or a loser....or gay.

Beyond that it's really about the loss of money and freedom. For me anyways. Some guys are all into "legacy" and what not, which is fine, but I don't think you need children to leave a legacy. Further, I don't think you need children to have a family or even a fulfilling life. That's a fallacy mainly perpetuated by women.

.Bing.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some very bad examples.

speed dawg said:
- Getting a vasectomy
Smart men should get a vasectomy.

speed dawg said:
Many professions require people working the overnight shift.

speed dawg said:
Rush Limbaugh illegally took Oxycontin.

Jaylan said:

very funny lol :crackup:

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-seek out excuses for rationale on the internet :kick: