Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to pull a stripper?

Mr. England

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got plastered and went to a strip club last night and my mate kept trying to snog this stripper. So I've just been thinking today, is it possible to pull a stripper? and how?

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends which country strippers you're talking about.

Here in Bangkok, I never really express much interest, although I do throw smiles and glances at intervals.

Eventually, they'll be fascinated at how you distinguish yourself with class and manner from the other hound dogs.

rocksoff

Don Juan
Reaction score
easy man....just stick a 20 in their gstring and take em to the back, get tested and repeat

radiodude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a tricky one because while they are not immune from being picked up, they are usually in the mindset of "it's work and I'm making money".

That being said, it's possible. Usually the best way to do this is to somehow manage an interaction with them beyond the club. Talk to them casually if they sit down next to you. Don't act like you're one of the other dirty old men there just to fondle them and get your rocks off. Talk in terms that transcend and go outside her job.

Otherwise, if possible, interact with them outside of work.

I had a buddy pull one that he became a regular with when he'd visit the club. He dated her a little. A couple dates. She turned out to be a wacko.

I hooked up with one that I had classes with back in college. Only saw her dance once. We had a thing for a while. I wrote a thread on it a while back. It came to end after a while. She wasn't psycho or anything, but she had some weird friends and seemed to drift through life.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Strippers usually ain't worth it since they get to see and meet more men than you can shake a stick at. Get a classy girl.

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A buddy of mine was witness to the greatest stripper story ever told.

Once upon a time, there were two guys going home from a bar. They didn't get any chicks, but they were drunk and hungry, and they stopped at a waffle house. So here's the scene: 2:00 in the morning at a waffle house just off the interstate, coffee, club clothes hanging disheveledly off their sobering bodies, the bright, harsh light of the restaurant reminding them of their failure to pull any chicks that night.

Well my buddy was pretty solid with the ladies, he had that reputation that helps you more than it hurts you. But his buddy was an AFC, and tonight he was an obnoxious, sloven, drunken AFC, and I'm sure dude regretted taking him out.

So who should enter the waffle house, but THREE hot-ass strippers just getting off from work! The drunken AFC guy thinks, "My ship has arrived!" and goes after these strippers hail-mary style. They shoot him down and embarrass the hell out of his more suave partner. As they were leaving, my buddy approaches them and sais, "I'm real sorry about my friend there. Let me pick up your tab." He ends up in a conversation with these ladies of the night, and they invited him back to their apartment! So stuck with the drunk AFC, he follows these girls back to their place and has a FOURSOME with all of them on the same bed. The AFC made his way into the bedroom, tried to join in but the women told him to get lost, so he SAT ON THE OTHER BED JERKING OFF WHILE SILENTLY SOBBING TO HIMSELF while his buddy had sex with three smoking hot strippers!

So the moral of the story is, don't be an AFC.

Also, don't go thinking the suave guy in this tale had it made either, for it was common knowledge among us that he was plagued with STDs.

So the other moral of the story is, strippers are hot, but NEVER EVER bang one without a condom, if at all.

The End.

Telemear

Don Juan
Reaction score
I once managed to pull a stripper from a lap dancing joint back in the UK. But I think it had as much to do with speaking her native language (she was Thai) as anything else. Was worth it though as she would invite me over to hers and cook for me as well as a place to stay for the night whenever I was in town.

billybodthornton

Reaction score
You know what the USAF says.

Mr. England said:
Got plastered and went to a strip club last night and my mate kept trying to snog this stripper. So I've just been thinking today, is it possible to pull a stripper? and how?
I'm not sure what the RAF says, but over here our USAF says "Aim High. Air Force." Why not "aim high" yourself? Most strippers have family, drug, and alcohol problems. Not to mention STD(s).Why would you want to risk your health? And an even bigger question...Why would you want "pull" a woman who has more than likely been mistreated and/or neglected by most of the men in her life? You're naive and a jerk. :nono:

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's possible, but I'm not sure why you'd want to. To me it just kind of seems like eating a doughnut off the floor.

Mr. Bond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I picked one up at a club, but I didn't really do anything to be honest. Maybe that was it - I wasn't some desperate drooling chump. Who knows?

Anyway, after dating a stripper and f*cking a couple others, I avoid strippers. They generally have issues, and their job causes lots of drama. You could find some girl who is just as pretty if not better with another profession.