Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it bad to call other girls cute Infront of your crush?

Jespin

Reaction score
I know it sounds obvious but hear me out. I think it's good because it shows that you aren't obsessive over her (even though you might be) and it sparks jelousy. I only said it because me and her have a good connection with eachother. We do flirt and talk in class. Now I can see how it's a bad thing because you'll have the "player" image in her mind. When I called another girl cute she just gasped in a playfully/jealous way. Then she was quite for about 10 minutes but after that she was her usual happy self.

So, is it bad to call other girls cute in front of your crush?

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Creating jealousy in girls is like playing with fire: you may get burned. In any case, don't purposely create it. Girls can smell bullsh!t a mile away, so they'll know when you're trying to make them jealous, which just makes you look like a try-hard. Also, it's generally good if a girls sees you as, or calls you, a player. No matter how much they seem to hate it, it shows that you can get other girls, and that other girls like/want you. It's a good thing for 99% of girls.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thing is its your crush only or her ahve a crush on you too?

and its not really jealous it showing to her you will not wait for her decide if she want to stay with you or not, you should do his work on her, but if she are not interested or are trying to be hard to get you can flirt away, but like I always say be ready de deal with the consequences, be it she go on you harder or go cold, do that only if youa re willing to really move on with the other girl, doing so just for doing it to make her jealous will not work

adamwalkner

Banned
Reaction score
Hello all newbies, how are you all. I am Prince Charming. Nice to meet all of you. I am an Artist. I love to meet new people as well as making new friends. I like to watch new Hollywood Movies as well as Bollywood Movies and want to know about them as more as possible. I made a website for this task and i want to share it with all of you. So if you really want to know about is it Bad to Call other Girls Cute in front of my Crush, then i will tell you that yes of course. I love to my Crush more than my Life. I can do anything for her happiness. So how can i Call other Girls Cute in front of my Love. It is out of my Heart.