Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Didn't show enough interest now she doesn't chase me anymore.HELP!

Piero97

Reaction score
So I just started my last year in high school.There's a new girl in my class.the first few days of class she will stare at me constantly.She would walk by me in lunch and try to initiate conversation but I ignored because I wasn't interested.She finally decided to introduce herself to me and asked me for my name.She would keep chasing me and trying to talk me.One day I decided to give her a chance and we talked for about an hour,and that's when I feel attracted to her.We kept talking for days.She asked me why I didn't hug her,and so I started to hug her.We broke the touch barrier.This girl was nuts she chased me around the school touching me,hugging me from behind etc.I showed some interest but I tried to be mysterious.She even texted me and I ignored her.I never chased after her.She told me she feels like I abandon her sometimes and that se was pissed off.Her chasin went for about a month.in one of our conversations she mentioned her ex boyfriend but didn't say much about him.Then all of the sudden she stops chasing me I felt confused.Then I heard her talking about how her ex asked her out on a date.I was crushed but I tried to ignore it.Fortunately the date didn't happen,but ever since she has become more distant.She still interacts romantically with me from time to time but It isn't as frequent.I know she's still at least a little attracted,but I think she gave up.I don't wanna lose this girl but i don't want I chase her and push her away.Most of your are going to tell me to move on and find another girl,but I want her!Please help me!

Herkules

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have taken her while you had her. She did the only sensible thing. Moved on. Girls won't wait for ever.

Your asking about your chances with her. Well if she shows you interest again, take her. Escalate, bang her., don't wait . If she doesn't , forget about her. Chasing her now, will make her loose interest with you.

Good luck.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats the worst thing that can happen? Just ask her on a date and try... But also recognize you have one itits and should see other girls

Dillsion1

Reaction score
I have some real golden Advice for you.

I do this technique quite a lot.

I don't remember what I named it but I will explain.

Basically, you have to play with her mind a bit, make it seem like you're in control.

What do I mean? good question.

The next time you talk to her, you have to get her attention immediately, so you make it seem like the topic is of pressing matter

i,e: "Hey (name)! I need to talk to you!"

Her: "What is it?"

You: "That's not important, what is important is that I got your attention, thank you for being a very kind person and listening *Soft chuckle*

Her: "Oh yeah, haha"

You: *Start your conversation here*

And basically with that conversation you need to gain rapport. Basically talk to her, show a smile, and have an "Alpha male" mindset

Look up "Alpha Male" on SoSuave if you want to know.

and use that mindset and set of moves while talking to her.

Also, don't forget the use of smiling and humor.

That's a quick answer to your problem.

Good luck to ya pal! It's NEVER too late!

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not every guy knows that it's possible to not try hard enough, hell, not every person in general knows that. because 99.99999999999% of the time, the problem is trying too hard, and trying less hard would help.

in this case, you're not trying hard enough, too caught up in trying not to chase that you're actually running in the opposite direction.

when the girl chases you, you're supposed to let her catch you... that's like... the entire point.