Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Texting a Good Idea?

waifu4laifu

Reaction score
So I met this girl over the weekend at a friends birthday party. She seemed to interested in me by the end of the night and I got her number. the problem is we go to different schools and I really don't know her well. my question is if I should text or call. I would feel very uncomfortable calling but I feel as though texting would be an okay means to get to know her a little better. Thoughts?

tazammal

Reaction score
So I met this girl over the weekend at a friends birthday party. She seemed to interested in me by the end of the night and I got her number. the problem is we go to different schools and I really don't know her well. my question is if I should text or call. I would feel very uncomfortable calling but I feel as though texting would be an okay means to get to know her a little better. Thoughts?:rockon:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if I were you, I'd text, I vastly prefer texting to calling for a multitude of reasons, especially in a situation like this.

but if you're feeling bold and lucky, you can call her

just be prepared for her to not reply though (not saying she won't, just that it's a possibility).

mynameisntNigel

Don Juan
Reaction score
tazammal said:
So I met this girl over the weekend at a friends birthday party. She seemed to interested in me by the end of the night and I got her number. the problem is we go to different schools and I really don't know her well. my question is if I should text or call. I would feel very uncomfortable calling but I feel as though texting would be an okay means to get to know her a little better. Thoughts?:rockon:
Why the heck did you just copy what he wrote