Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dozens of Skateboarders Jump 16-Year-Old California Girl & Beat Her Senseless.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VikingKing said:
Do has any one know what she did? Pretty sure that she had to have done something.
This is a bad area due to dieversity. The attackers were black and/or Hispanic (as was the victim). They do this kind of stuff all the time and don't need a 'justification'. The victim was in an argument just earlier with two of the thugs but that doesn't mean she necessarily started the argument.

http://madworldnews.com/woman-argues-thugs/

Horrifying cell phone footage shows the two suspects, who appear to be African-American or Hispanic, viciously beating the woman as she lay helpless on the ground screaming for help. Onlookers watched in horror but did nothing as one of the animals beat the woman in the head with a skateboard, then one of them held her as the other continued the savage assault.

The victim, who appeared to have lighter colored skin and is in her late teens or early 20s, was hospitalized with serious injuries after the attack. She remains hospitalized in serious condition after undergoing surgery for a cracked skull and a broken jaw, according to police.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
This is a bad area due to dieversity. The attackers were black and/or Hispanic (as was the victim). They do this kind of stuff all the time and don't need a 'justification'. The victim was in an argument just earlier with two of the thugs but that doesn't mean she necessarily started the argument.

http://madworldnews.com/woman-argues-thugs/
Brooklyn Smith? Sounds white to me. That Toyon guy she was with was black. Just goes to show you, don't hang out with that crowd, nothing but trouble follows.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VikingKing said:
Pretty sure that she had to have done something.
I think it's clear we have to find out the race of the victim and perps first then apparently we will know if she did something. :rolleyes:

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
I think it's clear we have to find out the race of the victim and perps first then apparently we will know if she did something. :rolleyes:
It's almost a fact (like, near 95%) that you can guess the race of the criminal without seeing a picture or a name, only the location and the nature of the crime. You can't argue with that, dude. Why can't you acknowledge this? It doesn't make you worse if you're black or any race for that matter. It makes you smart and able to recognize reality.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Its about time people invest more money in their children's safety. SELF DEFENSE LESSONS are cheap... $100 keeps your kid off the streets, gives them useful skills and certainly could have prevented this. My kids will be studying martial arts from 5 years old.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Its about time people invest more money in their children's safety. SELF DEFENSE LESSONS are cheap... $100 keeps your kid off the streets, gives them useful skills and certainly could have prevented this. My kids will be studying martial arts from 5 years old.
Martial arts aint doing sh1t if you live in the planet of the apes, even if ur son becomes jackie chan and take down "hostile teens" it will be the law to finish him.

Hard to make him jackie chan and perry mason at the same time while at the kindergarden, best to invest in a better accommodation in a better neightbourhood.

There are some hoods in major european city where not even the police feel safe to go, they even have their own police that enforce their own law mostly a tribal or sharia one.

speed dawg said:
It's almost a fact (like, near 95%) that you can guess the race of the criminal without seeing a picture or a name, only the location and the nature of the crime. You can't argue with that, dude. Why can't you acknowledge this? It doesn't make you worse if you're black or any race for that matter. It makes you smart and able to recognize reality.
Sad but true, same in Europe when I read the newspaper I dont even need to read the names, once I know the crime I can guess pretty accurately who and why.

Its sad cause I do my best, I try anything possible to consider any individual by himself with no connection to his backrounds but at the same time its not honest to deny facts about groups, thankfully there are plenty of exceptions.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
This is true. Shooting up a mass crowd of people or schools, killing off an entire race of people, trying to go to the war with pretty much the entire planet and blame it on terrorism just like they said the native americans was terrorist

It is only one race since the beginning of time that has been a pure cancer to the planet earth

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
This is true. Shooting up a mass crowd of people or schools, killing off an entire race of people, trying to go to the war with pretty much the entire planet and blame it on terrorism just like they said the native americans was terrorist

It is only one race since the beginning of time that has been a pure cancer to the planet earth
And still the only race on the planet hordes of non-whites risk life and limb just be close to. Strange how the "cancerous" race keeps white flighting away from our vibrant saviors and yet voila! there you all are. It's not just his communities, schools and welfare ques you magically show up to either, now you have his technology to spew your envy and hatred toward him.

All these years hating on the white man but I wonder have you bought that plane ticket yet Gay? Liberia is only a 9 or so hour plane ride.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
You can guess the perps are black by the crime "assault?" You are more skilled than me since, according to FBI statistics as of 2011, Black people were arrested for about 33% of assaults. So, by betting on Black, you are incorrect about 2/3rds of the time.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43

Granted most of these other assaults don't get major play like Black-on-White. So I can argue with it dude. And clearly a White victim DOES make it worse, at least for some people on this board and all over the internet since that's what they jump on and discuss out of proportion to every other factor regarding crime. And really, Brooklyn Smith is White? You racists disappoint me with your lack of prejudice sometimes. Brooklyn Smith would go right into the reject pile of applications in places I've worked in the past.

Reality is most White people and Black people interact to the tune of millions of interactions a day and this doesn't happen. Assault, like crime, is actually DOWN over the past few decades. But for people who live on the internet because of the influx of cellphones it SEEMS like this is occurring more and more. But get out into the real world and you will see it is not.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
The cuck life of an e-preener

FairShake said:
Reality is most White people and Black people interact to the tune of millions of interactions a day and this doesn't happen. Assault, like crime, is actually DOWN over the past few decades. But for people who live on the internet because of the influx of cellphones it SEEMS like this is occurring more and more. But get out into the real world and you will see it is not.
True, there was only 406 identifiable black on white murders for the year of 2014 and most of those murdered were sh!tlibs and coal burners. I say it could go up to at least 3 times that amount (and it will) before anyone should give a sh!t. Personally I think as long as they keep murdering white leftoids what's the harm? Everyone wins and it's a small price to pay for diversity amiright?

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
You can guess the perps are black by the crime "assault?" You are more skilled than me since, according to FBI statistics as of 2011, Black people were arrested for about 33% of assaults. So, by betting on Black, you are incorrect about 2/3rds of the time.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43
Not just simple assault but violent crime and totally senseless aggravated assaults and gang violence. So blacks have around 3x the violent crime rate with 38% and 52% for under age 18 compared to their representation of the population. Then add in that "white" is meaningless when the FBI statistics throw in Hispanics, N. Africans and middle Easterners as white. So in cities, where the black and Hispanic population percentage is higher, certainly better than 50% and as much 85% to 95% of violent crime is black or Hispanic.

Keep in mind these are just arrests and up to half of all crimes arrest aren't made. So it's all a big guess.

True, there was only 406 identifiable black on white murders for the year of 2014 and most of those murdered were white sh!tlibs and coal burners. I say it could go up to at least 3 times that amount (and it will) before anyone should give a sh!t. Personally I think as long as they keep murdering white leftoids what's the harm? Everyone wins and it's a small price to pay for diversity amiright?
Actually though it's way worse than that. Only 406 black on white murders where there was an arrest and the race of the victim and offender was found by the informal news search. Most of the times there is no identification of the offender race or no arrest is made. So the real number is probably closer to a 1000 possibly much higher. Many of the white victims were random victims.

The FBI crime rates is intentionally obfuscated but the black and hispanic violent crime rate is probably 2x to 3x.

But the crime rate reporting is pretty bogus. They might use a very small sampling to get the "right" percentage outcomes. Another example there are 10,000s of whites assaulted by dieversity in a "robbery" where nothing was taken.

There was about 1 million violent crimes reported for a year and 2/3 of the time the perceived race of the offender was non-white according to the DOJ http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus/current/cv0846.pdf

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
Location is a big factor. If there is a sizable amount of blacks in a location, chances are very good that a black committed any violent crime, plus there will be a whole lot more of it. That's why I said this:

speed dawg said:
33% of assaults, but 13% of the population. Mmm Hmm. And boy, if you could quantify RANDOM assaults, I bet that number nearly doubles, with hispanics taking the rest. Keep whistling past that graveyard, Fairshake.

I don't bet blindly on numbers. Statistics aren't worth the paper they are printed on if you cannot apply them properly. Geez, I mean just look at your statistics. Blacks are WELL over their per capita rates with basically ALL those crimes. Who cares if whites commit a bigger number? Are you just dumb?

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speed dawg, Fairshake is playing with figures that the FBI and law enforcement already doctored up. Even the FBI stats make it clear blacks have 3x the violent crime rate (and 4x rate for under 18), commit 52% of murders and 56% of "robberies" (4x rate) crime-in-the-u.s.-2013. And like you said, it's the nature and concentration in cities, and despite attempts to hide hispanics under white, they make up a lot of the rest of the crime.

What's even worse is probably a majority of black crime victims are black. But liberals and blacks are only concerned about the "racist" white bogeyman. Tenacity did a good job of pointing that out.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
And still the only race on the planet hordes of non-whites risk life and limb just be close to. Strange how the "cancerous" race keeps white flighting away from our vibrant saviors and yet voila! there you all are. It's not just his communities, schools and welfare ques you magically show up to either, now you have his technology to spew your envy and hatred toward him.

All these years hating on the white man but I wonder have you bought that plane ticket yet Gay? Liberia is only a 9 or so hour plane ride.
only when you buy your ticket to the U.K titty

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Speed dawg, Fairshake is playing with figures that the FBI and law enforcement already doctored up. Even the FBI stats make it clear blacks have 3x the violent crime rate (and 4x rate for under 18), commit 52% of murders and 56% of "robberies" (4x rate) crime-in-the-u.s.-2013. And like you said, it's the nature and concentration in cities, and despite attempts to hide hispanics under white, they make up a lot of the rest of the crime.

What's even worse is probably a majority of black crime victims are black. But liberals and blacks are only concerned about the "racist" white bogeyman. Tenacity did a good job of pointing that out.
See you guys are having an argument that I'm not having. NOBODY ever says Black people don't commit a disproportionate amount of crime. I'm simply saying that White people commit crime too and still more than Black people. If you're going to assume a certain crime is done by Black people you will often be wrong.

Hispanic crime rates are actually pretty close to White crime rates btw. They are actually even lower in your more conservative redneck states like Florida and Texas. They are not bumping the White rate up significantly.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/his-panic/

And if you or Tenacity think Black people aren't worried about Black-on-Black crime you don't pay attention. It's a conversation piece constantly. As much or more than we do Black-on-White crime here (for some reason White-on-White crime is omitted here although White people are 6 times more likely to be murdered by a White person than a Black person). There are marches and vigils and prayer services and college funds dedicated to the victims. I never see conservatives mention that other than a phantom boogieman to berate Black folks with. And it's especially shameful of Tenacity since those are his family and friends.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
See you guys are having an argument that I'm not having. NOBODY ever says Black people don't commit a disproportionate amount of crime. I'm simply saying that White people commit crime too and still more than Black people. If you're going to assume a certain crime is done by Black people you will often be wrong.

Hispanic crime rates are actually pretty close to White crime rates btw. They are actually even lower in your more conservative redneck states like Florida and Texas. They are not bumping the White rate up significantly.
This is not true and unlucky for you the FBI has started to report the Hispanic/latino rate but still tries to fold them into white crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/table-49 (will have to open the excel link to see the whole table). Even if it were true it'd still be BS to add the 17% and growing latino population's crime to the white group.

Murder offender arrests: 58% black and 22.3% Hispanic or latino equals 80.3%.
Aggravated assault offender arrests: 37% black and 25.9% Hispanic equals 63%.

Blacks 13%, Hispanic 17% and real whites 62% of population.
It's clear that even the hispanic rate is much higher than white rate maybe 3x higher if my quick math is right.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
FairShake said:
......And if you or Tenacity think Black people aren't worried about Black-on-Black crime you don't pay attention. It's a conversation piece constantly..
LOL, please show me. Show me on this Forum, on Youtube, a speech, etc. where you have Pro Blacks and White Liberals throwing a fit like I do about the crime rates of blacks (black on black, black on white, whatever).

Matter of fact, I'll go easier on you, show me Jaylan or Fatal Jay, or you, or posters like YOU GUYS, on this forum throwing a fit about black on black crime.....I'll be waiting. :rolleyes:

The only time you see black people marching in the street over a black person being killed, is when a WHITE PERSON kills him. When another black dude killed him, not only do they just go on about their business as usual, but when the Cops question them about who did it, nobody "knows a damn thing" because you know...you aren't supposed to "snitch".