Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl with Down syndrome as cheerleader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats this have to do with dating discussion? Either way good story for the young girl.

Let the girl be happy. If she wants to be a cheerleader, more power to her. Down syndrome sucks, and its good shes leading a fun life. Im glad she has a nice gym named after her.

Good on the basketball team protecting her from a bully. What a sh!tbag you have to be to bully someone with mental disabilities...especially a genetic disorder like down syndrome.

I applaud Desiree, the team, and the adults who taught them good values.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well good for her.. hope she don't feel left out and don't take it too personally when dem strait b1tches make snide comments and play the social outcast game.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
:cheer: White knights. Liberal feel good propaganda. Don't get me wrong, thats weak to bully a retard, but who cares. Why rename the gym after her? She won't understand, care, or remember.

Lol, Kenosha. I'm from kenosha county. (not the city)

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VikingKing said:
:cheer: White knights. Liberal feel good propaganda. Don't get me wrong, thats weak to bully a retard, but who cares. Why rename the gym after her? She won't understand, care, or remember.

Lol, Kenosha. I'm from kenosha county. (not the city)
Liberal feel good? It was on freaking fox news dumb ass. Do you have to troll in any thread you post in?

That little girl has accomplished more than you ever will. She will be remembered a long time by all those friends she has. And she will be remembered by all those who set foot in that gym.

What have you accomplished? And who will remember you?:confused:

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Whats this have to do with dating discussion? Either way good story for the young girl.

Let the girl be happy. If she wants to be a cheerleader, more power to her. Down syndrome sucks, and its good shes leading a fun life. Im glad she has a nice gym named after her.

Good on the basketball team protecting her from a bully. What a sh!tbag you have to be to bully someone with mental disabilities...especially a genetic disorder like down syndrome.

I applaud Desiree, the team, and the adults who taught them good values.
You are easy sheep unable to figure out its orchestrated to provoke negative reaction to score victim status.

She should not be cheerleader in first place, they always were considered sex symbols,setting poor girl in this position is not only stressing for her but also provoking.Negative reaction was easy to forsee, men want to watch beautiful girls not damaged people to make them haaaaaaaaaaaapyyyyyyyyy.By desexualizing what is meant be sexual you grow hopeless beta men.

No she has no right to be haaaaaaaaaapyyyyyyyyyyy,she has right not to pawn in a game of adults trying to prove something.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Liberal feel good? It was on freaking fox news dumb ass. Do you have to troll in any thread you post in?

That little girl has accomplished more than you ever will. She will be remembered a long time by all those friends she has. And she will be remembered by all those who set foot in that gym.

What have you accomplished? And who will remember you?:confused:
:eek: :trouble:Cookie!

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnyTheArrow said:
You are easy sheep unable to figure out its orchestrated to provoke negative reaction to score victim status.

She should not be cheerleader in first place, they always were considered sex symbols,setting poor girl in this position is not only stressing for her but also provoking.Negative reaction was easy to forsee, men want to watch beautiful girls not damaged people to make them haaaaaaaaaaaapyyyyyyyyy.By desexualizing what is meant be sexual you grow hopeless beta men.

No she has no right to be haaaaaaaaaapyyyyyyyyyyy,she has right not to pawn in a game of adults trying to prove something.
Cheer leaders are meant to cheer. You might want to look up the history of cheer leaders. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheerleading Women didnt originally participate. And cheerleading was NOT originally meant to be sexual.

And this is a fvking middle school btw...so it should be about cheering anyways, not sex. Professional cheerleaders started the whole sexual cheer leading stuff. That wasnt common in schools for a long time...and still isnt something preteen schools should be aiming for. So you need to get your mind right.

The whole sex symbol stuff is a bastardization of what cheer leading was supposed to be about. It coincides with how so many things have become sexual in American society since the 60s. You want sexy cheerleaders? You wanna complain about desexualizing them? Then dont do it when complaining about what 11 to 13 yr olds are doing in their school cheer troupe.

That all said, if a little girl with down syndrome likes cheering and hanging out with other kids, whats the big fvking deal? She wants to fit in, and positive socialization is very important to the happiness of those with down syndrome.

This girl is no pawn. Shes merely someone looking to enjoy her life, and thankfully has good people around her to protect her from azzholes like bullies.

j.619

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In nature, animals with 'down syndrome' die. In high school, kids with down syndrome suffer a similar fate, only they are conscious for all of it. I feel bad for that girl, for she will be held to a standard that she will never be able to achieve. Bullying her is petty and weak, as stated above. Rewarding her with having the gym named after her... solely for being born with a chromosome abnormality? That's insanity. That's like handing out medals and trophies for participation. Call me heartless, but after technology, feminism, and politically correctness die off... nature will continue to exist.

j.619

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
That all said, if a little girl with down syndrome likes cheering and hanging out with other kids, whats the big fvking deal? She wants to fit in, and positive socializing is very important to the happiness of those with down syndrome.

This girl is no pawn. Shes merely someone looking to enjoy her life, and thankfully has good people around her to protect her from azzholes like bullies.
Cheerleading teams have tryouts. There's a certain set of criteria that needs to be fulfilled before making the team. I'm sure there's no way she could have even satisfied a small percentage of those requirements. Her spot on the team would have been better served going to an able-bodied person.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j.619 said:
Cheerleading teams have tryouts. There's a certain set of criteria that needs to be fulfilled before making the team. I'm sure there's no way she could have even satisfied a small percentage of those requirements. Her spot on the team would have been better served going to an able-bodied person.
Who really fvking cares? The other girls are trying to be good people and increase the quality of life of someone who would likely be ostracized in the past. This isnt high school or university cheerleading where actual competitions take place.

And in reality, these honorary slots dont keep anyone else off the team. They simply allow the honorary member to participate or be team "managers". And if they do have the skills, they do help out on the court.

As is the case of autistic Jason McElwain, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMjmzhF5320

And also this more recent story : http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/02/high-school-team-manager-autism-senior-night

If you pay attention, the students really rally behind these kids and dont see their presence on the teams as a problem. Now autism is much different from down syndrome...but the point is that in the past both kids with down syndrome and autism would be ignored and ostracized. Its a good thing people are open to trying to help them fit in.

It harms no one to let these people participate.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Off court I wonder how other cheer leaders in her team treat and react to her.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Who really fvking cares? The other girls are trying to be good people and increase the quality of life of someone who would likely be ostracized in the past. This isnt high school or university cheerleading where actual competitions take place.

And in reality, these honorary slots dont keep anyone else off the team. They simply allow the honorary member to participate or be team "managers". And if they do have the skills, they do help out on the court.

As is the case of autistic Jason McElwain, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMjmzhF5320

And also this more recent story : http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/02/high-school-team-manager-autism-senior-night

If you pay attention, the students really rally behind these kids and dont see their presence on the teams as a problem. Now autism is much different from down syndrome...but the point is that in the past both kids with down syndrome and autism would be ignored and ostracized. Its a good thing people are open to trying to help them fit in.

It harms no one to let these people participate.
Oh cookie the feeeelllzzz can't contain them!:woo:

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually don't, but I agree here.

She should not have a gym named after her. She hasn't accomplished anything she is only very, very unfortunate. I don't think she should be a cheerleader either. It may seem like she's accepted on the outside but we all were kids once, we know how they really feel.

She will never fit in or be treated like she's normal for the simple fact: She isn't. She has Trisomy 21, a mental impairment. Pretending she's normal helps no one, especially not her.

In my harsh, harsh opinion, many people call me evil for it... I believe retards & people afflicted with Trisomy 21 should be killed at birth. Why subject someone to that quality life. A life of ridicule, permanent unnormalcy, and never being treated as more than a pet.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it sad that none of these replies surprise me?

j.619

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SmooveMooves said:
In my harsh, harsh opinion, many people call me evil for it... I believe retards & people afflicted with Trisomy 21 should be killed at birth. Why subject someone to that quality life. A life of ridicule, permanent unnormalcy, and never being treated as more than a pet.
I had this very conversation with a friend of mine the other day. The fact of the matter is simple (from point of view of retard or downs kid): You'll never be normal and will never have independence, will need to be cared for by parent (or other guardian) for the rest of said guardian's life/lives, will be ridiculed and oucasted for life (regardless of how many gyms are named after you and cheer meets you get to attend). I'm no bigot, just a realist. Termination is the best resolution for those types of handicaps for all parties involved, including society. This is why we're able to test for abnormalities before birth.

No.Danny said:
Is it sad that none of these replies surprise me?
Common sense should be "common" for a reason.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Bread & Circus

:yawn: Just more sh!tlib moral preening for the cult-Marx narrative.

"Seeee hivemind ! EVERYONE is a winner at OUR school coz eqwaaaaality!"

The only ones still financially propping up and watching jump ball are oblivious doughy white beta males anyway. Let them have their feeelz and status jockeying crap. Op you should have put mainstream feelz pieces behind you years ago.

PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
I thought all cheerleaders had Down syndrome
Thread winner.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SmooveMooves said:
I usually don't, but I agree here.

She should not have a gym named after her. She hasn't accomplished anything she is only very, very unfortunate. I don't think she should be a cheerleader either. It may seem like she's accepted on the outside but we all were kids once, we know how they really feel.

She will never fit in or be treated like she's normal for the simple fact: She isn't. She has Trisomy 21, a mental impairment. Pretending she's normal helps no one, especially not her.

Killed at birth because some azzholes decide to be bullies? What a civilized reply. Lets ignore the large number of people who are not bullies, and just focus on the jerks. Yeah, lets kill innocent people because a few jerkoffs exist. :rolleyes:

Based on the article, it seems Desiree's quality of life is just fine, save for a few bullies. But tons of regular average kids have had bullies too. Should be they killed at birth? What about short males who we know will be bullied and ridiculed by boys and girls all throughout school.

Kill them too? Tons of people have had tough times fitting in during school years, and then gone on to lead happy and/or successful lives. Innocent people shouldnt die because of what azzholes do. Bad people need to be educated and dealt with...innocent and good people shouldnt face harm because of the decisions of douche-bags.

El Suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Killed at birth because some azzholes decide to be bullies? What a civilized reply. Lets ignore the large number of people who are not bullies, and just focus on the jerks. Yeah, lets kill innocent people because a few jerkoffs exist. :rolleyes:

Based on the article, it seems Desiree's quality of life is just fine, save for a few bullies. But tons of regular average kids have had bullies too. Should be they killed at birth? What about short males who we know will be bullied and ridiculed by boys and girls all throughout school.

Kill them too? Tons of people have had tough times fitting in during school years, and then gone on to lead happy and/or successful lives. Innocent people shouldnt die because of what azzholes do. Bad people need to be educated and dealt with...innocent and good people shouldnt face harm because of the decisions of douche-bags.

You're really starting to sound like the feminists. Not everyone is equal, not everyone gets equal respect! It is a way of life. PLEASE stop saying that people need to be educated. You don't get to brainwash us and tell us what to think and say!!!!

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:

My reply was civil, just not PC. What you probably meant was: 'What a non-PC reply'. Nevertheless, I already forewarned how harsh that opinion was, I didn't mean kill her because of the bullies, but because she simply can't contribute to society. And I certainly didn't mean now, I was saying how it should've been done at birth.

With technology, sometimes parents know if their child will be born mentally impaired and are given the option to abort. In my honest opinion, I feel that option should be utilized.

Status
Not open for further replies.