Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thanks for calling me one of the oldest words known to america

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the word "negus"

which in more modern forms you know as.........well you know. Here is the true definition of the word which derives from ancient ethopia

It denotes an Emperor or King,[2] as the Bahri Negasi of the Medri Bahri Kingdom in pre-1890 Eritrea and the Negus in pre-1974 Ethiopia. The title has subsequently been used to translate the word "King" in Biblical and other literature.
So thanks for calling a certain race in America kings and emperors in behave of Fatal Jay

next time you call me one, I will smile and nod:yes:

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
That's the attitude you want, spread it. We have n1ggers here and we call them n1ggers, and they don't get offended. Because they know we don't mean anything by it. That word is simply minnigless here, just means you black. Blacks make some crazy money in Russia. Last summer a neuro sergion black guy came over to my repair store for computer repair, turns out he is from nigeria, lives in France, and in summer comes to Sochi. Don't know what he is doing here, but I'm guessing what others do, they go to beaches dressed in some African outfits and you can pay money to take picture with them.

Last summer I went total AFC with this one 18 year old girl. :whistle: So we go by these dudes and I myself encourage her to take picture with him. How much I ask? 100 rubles. So she takes a picture, and they go, and another one, and another one. I take out 100 rubles. Guess what, it's 100 rubles for a shot!!

I ended up paying 800, ****ers!

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
Last summer I went total AFC with this one 18 year old girl. :whistle: So we go by these dudes and I myself encourage her to take picture with him. How much I ask? 100 rubles. So she takes a picture, and they go, and another one, and another one. I take out 100 rubles. Guess what, it's 100 rubles for a shot!!

I ended up paying 800, ****ers!
Uh, yeahhh. You're just a complete idiot.

I hope she let you touch her boobs.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
^Actually I ****ed her, but only once. On 1st date if you want to know. But after it, I went total nuts and couldn't control myself. She was that hot. We met at first in a park, ferry wheel and I bought her a turtle. Then in the evening I called her asking for a concert and send her a pic of me with this dude http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9ASjQE6Q2Y ..... Before we went to the concert I told her I have to put some other clothes and we went to my place and I fvcked her real nice.

There she is, not so hot now! http://vk.com/id28707545

I was ready to move to Surgut city, that's how hard she got me, that's more than one USA length from me. B1tch!

B1tch after drinking vodka and eating suchi at a restaurant just 10 meters away b1tch http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee482/highconscienceness/IMG_0406.jpg, so I guess the moral of the sotory come here blackers and make crazy money during season and teach me game!

Last edited: