Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ben Carson for president.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Carson

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/25/politics/ben-carson-obama-psychopath-gq/index.html

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/03/politics/carson-stands-by-nazi-germany-comparsion/ <----- this video is great. Says a lot of good stuff.

This guy seems like a good candidate. He is a black neurosurgeon, the first neurosurgeon to separate conjoined twins. He is also against censorship as the second video clearly shows (unlike the left). Great American. But because he is for the people (unlike bumma) he probably won't make it to the ballot.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Well they there on the 33rd ladder thinking something along the lines of 'can't have a black guy or white guy, either one will piss off either blacks or whites', so your president will either be Latin, a woman, or a homo.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now Hillary's the favorite by a huge margin. This is by betting, actual people putting their money on the line. These kinds of "polls" have always shown to be fairly accurate.

(Carson, unfortunately ain't on the list.)

In order of probability (highest to lowest)

Clinton
Bush
Walker
Rubio
Christie
Paul
Romney
Warren
Cruz
Biden
Ryan

source

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
Right now Hillary's the favorite by a huge margin. This is by betting, actual people putting their money on the line. These kinds of "polls" have always shown to be fairly accurate.

Clinton
Bush
Walker
Rubio
Christie
Paul
Romney
Warren
Cruz
Biden
Ryan

source
Well walker has done will for wisconsin. The liberals hate him so he must be good.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why? Because he's a black conservative?

Modern day white people are so damn ghey. Not really talking to you VikingKing, I don't know your motivation. But the baby boomer sheep suburban white people just love to cling to someone like Carson because he's Republican and they can also say, "Hey look at meeeee I'm not WAYCISSSSS! lululullzzz"

Give me Donald Trump.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:

Clinton
Bush
Walker
Rubio
Christie
Paul
Romney
Warren
Cruz
Biden
Ryan

source
What a sad f*cking state of affairs when that is the list of candidates for the presidency. Mitt Romney and Jeb Bush are about the only ones worth a sh*t at all, as far as leadership.

Don't most presidents come out of nowhere though? Nobody knew who Obama was until halfway through 2008 it seems.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:

Modern day white people are so damn ghey. Not really talking to you VikingKing, I don't know your motivation. But the baby boomer sheep suburban white people just love to cling to someone like Carson because he's Republican and they can also say, "Hey look at meeeee I'm not WAYCISSSSS! lululullzzz"
True! They are literally doing what liberals did with Obama a few years ago. But Carson is even LESS qualified for the job than Obama...and that's saying something.

Give me Donald Trump.
For fvck's sake. :rolleyes:

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like always both political parties will run the two worse candidates possible like Clinton and Bush. And the idiotic puppet public will go along with it. There are much better potential candidates but the parties, media and big money will only run an open borders and trade, new world order progressive.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Carson has no chance. If people were so against Obama's political and leadership experience, what does Carson have? Seriously...what qualifies him? Oh goody goody, a black conservative. I could name a few more well qualified than that douche. Dude has already made a fool out of himself with certain comments over the last several months.

He has NO chance.

PS - Donald Trump would get destroyed as well. The man is very unliked by many Americans except folks on the hard right. That would be a stupid nomination.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Carson has no chance. If people were so against Obama's political and leadership experience, what does Carson have?
Three things:
  1. Rationalcommon sense
  2. Not a career politician
  3. His platform speaks in specific terms instead of political generalities

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Obama's political and leadership experience.
A first term Senator and now almost 7 years of OJT that has cost $8,000,000,000,000, thousands of US soldiers lives and a policy/legislative morass that may take decades to overcome.

By the way, Elizabeth Warren and Ted Cruz are both 1st term Senators so no thank you for either of them.

Do you really think that Carson could do worse than BHO?

Everything his Administration has touched has turned to t*rds.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Obama's political and leadership experience.
A first term Senator and now almost 7 years of OJT that has cost $8,000,000,000,000, thousands of US soldiers lives and a policy/legislative morass that may take decades to overcome.

By the way, Elizabeth Warren and Ted Cruz are both 1st term Senators so no thank you for either of them.

Do you really think that Carson could do worse than BHO?

Everything his Administration has touched has turned to t*rds.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These days it's all about the money. Few voters have the brain power enough to make a rational decision. Whoever can collect the most cash to blast the sheeple with a simple enough message usually wins.

Which means at this point, Hillary and Bush are the biggest money honeys.

Walker, Carson, Paul, all wouldn't be horrible presidents, IMO, BUT they don't have the ability to pull big donors (which usually require a HUGE quid pro quo).

Bottom line is democracy is a joke. It has been for some time. Elections are a sham, and have been for some time.

Same money power controls both parties.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
speed dawg said:

Give me Donald Trump.
I like what he had to say. He was very straight forward, and seemed to speak his mind. Very harsh on liberals. He appears to be a very logical no nonsense type of guy.

Also, unlike obama, he is skilled at solving complex problems in a logical manner. :yes:

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear conservatives get chub every time a Black person smiles in their direction.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
FairShake said:
I swear conservatives get chub every time a Black person smiles in their direction.
Our resident SWPL race cuck projecting a bit there by any chance? I'd imagine if anyone gets a chub every time a black person person smiles at them it's going to be the guy continually lamenting America is too white, that'd be you my status jockeying friend. Just saying :whistle:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Stagger Lee said:
Like always both political parties will run the two worse candidates possible like Clinton and Bush. And the idiotic puppet public will go along with it. There are much better potential candidates but the parties, media and big money will only run an open borders and trade, new world order progressive.
Exactly. More NAFTA loving, deficit loving, outsourcing loving, open borders loving, wars in the Middle East loving candidates will be selected. I hate primaries. Put ALL of the candidates on the ballot for the general election (from all parties), and then we would have a choice of 10 or 12 or even much more.

Otherwise it becomes more about who the media convinces us is most likely to win a PRIMARY for a given party, rather than who would make the best president of the US.

Most likely to win a primary does not necessarily equal best for the job.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hillary Clinton is polarizing, calculating, disingenuous, insincere, ambitious, inevitable, entitled, overconfident and secretive. She will be the next POTUS.

Frankly, Hillary Clinton as president will probably be the best thing for all Americans for the same reason a harsh winter is the best thing for anyone who builds weatherproof houses.

I got the honor of meeting Dr. Ben Carson at a concert that he was narrating. From the moment I shook his hand, I knew right away that he was genuine and sincere. Sadly he doesn't have a chance in hell of winning though.

Honestly I want women to be in charge.

I want to see the world turn to sh1t under their rule.

It's the only way we can hope to see some order restored.

Example: Julia Gillard