Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Harassing Me.. So Mean to Me

logicallefty

Reaction score
A pattern I have noticed in women:

General Scenerio: They agree to do something and everything seems fine. They don't do what they agreed to. You call them out on it. First, they attempt a triple-B: BLAME, BULLSH|T, BACK PEDDLE. Then when you corner them with strong enough facts, they say "stop harassing me!" or "stop threatening me!"

My Scenerio: Just had this happen with a small local business I patroned. The business owner, a 40-yo female, broke our contract. She admitted to me that she didn't completely live up to her end, but said she will only give me 1/2 my money back. When I articulated in Email why she broke the contract and brought the part to her attention in the contact about her paying me back $900.00 in FULL if the contract is broken, she played like above and told me I would have to "deal with her husband" if I didn't stop "threatening" and "harassing her".

What I am asking here is, the general scenario above, has anyone else noticed that pattern with women in contexts not just in relationships, but business, family, etc.?

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Yes of course. Women want the benefits of being a man with out the accountability or responsibility of being one. They have way to much pride that's unconscionable.

There are always a few exceptions but the majority of women are not the exception.

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It happens a lot, not just in business, but pretty much in all aspects of life when dealing with women.

And bruh, hate to rub salt in a wound, but this is what happens when you go into business with women. Just take it as a lesson and move on.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course I have. Best course of action is not to do business with a woman unless it's a type of business that they are naturally suited for, such as cooking or home-making. There again, I don't do business with anyone without a referral.

Entitlement is everywhere, just much easier to thrive in emotional women.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would suggest no phone calls going forward, everything in writing and polite. For laughs, I might even send an Email like the following:

"You have suggested that your husband is in fact the decision maker with respect to this matter. That's fine with me, would have contacted him initially had I known that, and am happy to deal with him directly in discussing the various obligations under our agreement, or to involve both of you together as you like. Please forward along his contact information and we can begin working towards getting this situation rectified. Thanks."

As far as women doing this? Hell yes. The worst is the crying, if they had to stay at work past 8 one night out of ten, or god forbid come in and work a weekend night, they'd start crying and sobbing pitifully as if they were about to expire after just a couple of hours of off hours work. They'd keep it up until someone in authority would pat them on the back, "there there," and tell them to go home. Then guess who had to stay in the office til 3AM doing their work and ours? If you said "the men" you win the vacation cruise. Ironically, WE got training this way that THEY never got, what does not kill us makes us stronger, which explains the high prevalence of "Peter Principle" know nothing types among female middle and up in corporate America. This kind of thing was rampant in every single corporate workplace I ever worked. No f-ing thanks. Find another sucker.

Last edited:

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women were most likely known to tend to be like this from the beginning of mankind. But politically it was decided for everyone in the '60's to ignore reality, forcing them upon us in business and even encouraging them to be more ****y. I try to avoid doing any business with women as much as I can.

logicallefty

Reaction score
The pattern I referenced in my OP seems to be a repeating parrot in my life. People, usually women, BS. I hit them back with facts and corner them, and then they snap. Espi I like your "dominate or ignore" idea with the women I see. But I also think that in business there is a middle ground somewhere towards dominate but maybe not all the way over. All of my dispute communication with this woman has been via Email but she went silent. I think she is talking to her lawyer. I re-read the contract before work this morning and I know I am right. Will see what happens.. Dealing with women in relationships is one thing. But when they act like this in a business context it makes me all the more realize that generations and generations of men were correct on how women were treated for thousands of years, and the rights they DIDN'T have then vs what they DO have now. Women are a joke. But unfortunately I think we (men in general, not us here on SS) have given them too much for too long to be able to fix the problem we (men in general) have caused.