Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Man beat up after Micheal Brown question

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JPrDklNukQ

A 43 year old white man was beaten after being asked what he thought of the Micheal Brown case, his response "I'm too tired to think about it". The suspects initially asked to borrow his cell phone, which he politely declined. The victim stated the worst part was that people laughed instead of coming to help.

File under Obama's "Understandable Reaction"

or else u'r a racist.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does this video deserve it's own thread? Couldn't it be included on the 5,000 other race threads?

BTW, the azzhole in red hits like a b!tch and will probably lose fights in jail.

Last edited:

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
Except it's very rare and the police, prosecutor and all the media really play up the racial motivation and the suspect is charged with a felony when the roles are reversed. They won't release the video. Excuse me if I'm a little skeptical of the details of the story when we have so many police or white on black hoaxes she-should-be-embarrassed-professionally-aggrieved-hollywood-actress-busted-lying-about-racism-and-police

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Except it's very rare and the police, prosecutor and all the media really play up the racial motivation and the suspect is charged with a felony when the roles are reversed. They won't release the video. Excuse me if I'm a little skeptical of the details of the story when we have so many police or white on black hoaxes she-should-be-embarrassed-professionally-aggrieved-hollywood-actress-busted-lying-about-racism-and-police
Skeptical? That's mighty white of you.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I'll stay out of the race stuff, but will comment on some other things related to the video.

1. You have an older guy (with a small balding spot) minding his own business. Sadly, that spells "weakness" and makes him more of a target for youth violence as opposed to guy closer to his prime.

2. There is no doubt that asking him about a controversial topic like the Michael Brown incident was a TRAP. No matter what his answer was, this thing was going to escalate and get ugly fast.

3. The older guy clearly understood that it was a trap and properly said nothing.

4. Sadly, he was viciously attacked anyway.

5. No security was present, as usual. You gotta love public transportation.

6. People are more interested in filming violence and laughing about it than helping out. Basically today, you are screwed and totally on your own. It's every man for himself.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
You mean like the St Louis woman who lied about black guys attacking her? The woman who tried to take advantage of the racial climate following the Bosnian man murdered not long before her "attack"

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/12/15/bosnian-woman-lied-about-attack/

Anyways, why would an ex-Cardinal need to lie about something like a racial attack? Ford had witnesses there and people who helped him after the attack. Theres no hoax here. There isnt just one persons story, as was the case of the Bosnian woman.

One very interesting comment on the Curtis Ford story:

"It's also worth pointing out that Ford grew up black in Jackson, MS, in the 1960s. That makes the "I've had enough of St. Louis" line all the more damning and embarrassing for the region."

FairShake said:
Skeptical? That's mighty white of you.
We already know certain trolls here only care when victims of crime are of the right skin complexion.
Mike32ct said:
I'll stay out of the race stuff, but will comment on some other things related to the video.

1. You have an older guy (with a small balding spot) minding his own business. Sadly, that spells "weakness" and makes him more of a target for youth violence as opposed to guy closer to his prime.

2. There is no doubt that asking him about a controversial topic like the Michael Brown incident was a TRAP. No matter what his answer was, this thing was going to escalate and get ugly fast.

3. The older guy clearly understood that it was a trap and properly said nothing.

4. Sadly, he was viciously attacked anyway.

5. No security was present, as usual. You gotta love public transportation.

6. People are more interested in filming violence and laughing about it than helping out. Basically today, you are screwed and totally on your own. It's every man for himself.
And when people do film citizens doing good things, there are still haters on this forum who will whine and say it was staged "liberal feel good" events. Or say how the good citizens who helped out are only a small percentage of a larger group of jerks.

There are videos online showing all kinds of people standing up to criminals...but then you look at the comments and still see certain trolls spreading hate.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
And when people do film citizens doing good things, there are still haters on this forum who will whine and say it was staged "liberal feel good" events. Or say how the good citizens who helped out are only a small percentage of a larger group of jerks.

There are videos online showing all kinds of people standing up to criminals...but then you look at the comments and still see certain trolls spreading hate.
No doubt that there are some good people out there that do good things. I've also seen some great videos about people standing up to criminals. I fully support that stuff and would never bash it.

My only point, as cynical as it may sound, is that one should never EXPECT anyone to help you out. If someone does help you out in a time of need, great. That's a bonus. But don't count on it. Always assume that you are on your own and look out for number one. That's all.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
You mean like the St Louis woman who lied about black guys attacking her? The woman who tried to take advantage of the racial climate following the Bosnian man murdered not long before her "attack"

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/12/15/bosnian-woman-lied-about-attack/

Anyways, why would an ex-Cardinal need to lie about something like a racial attack? Ford had witnesses there and people who helped him after the attack. Theres no hoax here. There isnt just one persons story, as was the case of the Bosnian woman.
We already know certain trolls here only care when victims of crime are of the right skin complexion.
A muslim immigrant woman lied. Who would be surprised by that? An ex-Cardinal wouldn't possibly lie or exaggerate? Celebrities lie all the time like Empire actress Taraji P. Henson did. And don't try to play equivalency. 10+ to 1 is not equivalency. Crime reports show who is committing 85% to 95% of the violent crime in our cities.

And it is true only rarely or a small percentage of citizens will help you out.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Except Ford has witnesses. White witnesses if it makes you feel better. Why does he need to lie the way that Bosnian woman did? There's nothing in Ford's situation that makes it untrue. There are a number of witnesses and police have found it credible and are doing their work.

And whats her religion have to do with anything? I didnt see you or others caring about religion when the Bosnian man was killed in St Louis. All you and others cared about was his skin color and the skin colors of the criminals.

Fact of the matter is that we know numbers dont matter to some of you here. Its all about skin color, which is obvious given the pattern of thread creation by some of you. All I see you doing is trying to minimize what happened to Ford and label him a liar. Why can you not simply say what happened to him was bad too?

You prove my and FairShakes point about you guys when you rush to make Ford out to be a liar despite him being a victim too. And some of you dare have the gall to label others racists when skin color clearly affects your response to any current event.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
No doubt that there are some good people out there that do good things. I've also seen some great videos about people standing up to criminals. I fully support that stuff and would never bash it.

My only point, as cynical as it may sound, is that one should never EXPECT anyone to help you out. If someone does help you out in a time of need, great. That's a bonus. But don't count on it. Always assume that you are on your own and look out for number one. That's all.
As much as I share your line of thinking in terms of public safety, Im afraid we have to go back to the racial view.

A society cease to be emphatic and helpful the same moment it stops being homogenenous in terms of demography.
Once citizens no longer feel they belong to the same group, it cease coesion.

That is not necessarily in terms of racial composition but race and culture play the biggest role in how you perceive those around you.

Add to that that law and justice are two different things and what we have is people minding their own business and try to stay away from the heat.

I doubt in switzerland no one would have take action.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
As much as I share your line of thinking in terms of public safety, Im afraid we have to go back to the racial view.

A society cease to be emphatic and helpful the same moment it stops being homogenenous in terms of demography.
Once citizens no longer feel they belong to the same group, it cease coesion.

That is not necessarily in terms of racial composition but race and culture play the biggest role in how you perceive those around you.

Add to that that law and justice are two different things and what we have is people minding their own business and try to stay away from the heat.

I doubt in switzerland no one would have take action.
I don't disagree. A homogenous society would have the most cohesion. The second best thing is a society that is somewhat mixed, but strongly assimilated and united. That is what the US is SUPPOSED to be. The worst is when a multicultural society fragments into "us versus them."

But my comments were limited to the US right now.

Whether other people stay out of the conflict to avoid the heat (which is understandable) or, in the worst-case scenario, find it assuming or think you "deserve it," the end result is still the same: you are on your own.

I used to think that just keeping your mouth shut and not responding to verbal provocation would avoid most of these "traps" as I noted above, but today, even that is no guarantee that you won't be attacked.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The United States was founded upon an us-vs-them mentality and system of laws. Only in recent times has the United States tried to mend its history of us-vs-them with a more assimilated but unique multicultural approach.

The problem is that the past has greatly influenced how many cultures in the USA have grown and interact with one another. Its going to take many generations for the USA to be what its supposed to be. Hundreds of years of us-vs-them cannot be wiped away with 60 years of happy go lucky, equality, multicultural doctrine.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
The United States was founded upon an us-vs-them mentality and system of laws. Only in recent times has the United States tried to mend its history of us-vs-them with a more assimilated but unique multicultural approach.

The problem is that the past has greatly influenced how many cultures in the USA have grown and interact with one another. Its going to take many generations for the USA to be what its supposed to be. Hundreds of years of us-vs-them cannot be wiped away with 60 years of happy go lucky, equality, multicultural doctrine.
I hope that you will agree with me that SOME kind of assimilation is necessary for anybody to get along. I think you do.

But then that leads to this question, "Should we REDUCE immigration (both legal and illegal) to give the people here more of a chance to assimilate before we add more to the 'melting pot?'"

If people aren't assimilating or at least not assimilating in a reasonable amount of time, adding more to the pot will make things worse. I see that happening in the US as well as Europe.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Yeah and during that same time the US has went from the greatest, most prosperous to a declining dystopian society. "Assimilated but multicultural"? Is that a paradox or one of those oxymorons like "cruel kindness", 'living death", "foolish wisdom" or "free speech consequences" ?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just watched the video here:
http://fox2now.com/2015/03/28/police-running-down-tips-in-metrolink-attack/

The black anchorman and the black reporter look like they are both hating life, having to be the ones to report on this story.

Hopefully, the three little thug morons should be caught quickly, because they were brilliant enough to commit their crime on camera.

And the victim was a fvcking pvssy. He puts on a clinic in the worst possible way to handle the situation. Number one, if I noticed that I was the only white guy on a metrolink car, the first thought in my head is that something like this might happen. The second thought is picking out the instigators who will start it. Bullies want easy prey that doesn't fight back, and this guy broadcasted that message loud and clear.

I have seen that a lot in videos like this. People get hit once, and then they just lay there. That is the worst possible thing to do.

And jesus, learn to fight. An able-bodied man with training would have easily beaten the sh!t out of those three kids. More importantly, simply being able to do so makes you carry yourself in a manner that makes people not want to fvck with you, because they can tell you're not scared.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
This is why as a young black man, I don't follow the Pro-Black agenda or any agenda that pinpoints black people as victims when those same individuals refuse to even DISCUSS these types of situations.

They don't want to address black on black crime, they don't want to discuss the fact that black men commit the VAST majority of violent crimes in the country, they want to only talk about Institutionalized Racism, Slavery, Jim Crow, and how ANY black crime committed today is only due to the "discrimination" that those blacks feel from whites.

It's bullshyt, and this is why I honestly do NOT LIKE N*ggers. You have Black People and you have N*ggers. We are NOT the same, despite whatever the fvck Al Sharpton and Pro Black-Back To Africa-Red/Black/Green negroes want you to believe.

Black people - Focus on being middle class. We go to work, we graduate college, we keep our credit clean, we pay our bills, we invest our money, we TAKE CARE OF OUR DAMN KIDS.

N*ggers - Focus on being ratchet, they don't work, they drop out of school, their credit is so bad it doesn't even register, they believe a good investment is another big screen TV, and they have multiple kids that they DON'T PARENT nor provide for.

It's just like how you have White Middle Class/Higher Class and White Trash, it's no damn different in the Black Community but Black people have this STUPID FVCKING NOTION that we "have to all stick together". Hell no! I have nothing in common with Ray Ray or Pookie other than the fvck we have the same skin color which is uncontrollable.

The irony of this entire thing, is that while Blacks run around making excuses for N*ggers because "the white man" is out to get him, it's that same "White Man" that has created these welfare programs that support these N*ggers. You drive out to the ghetto and see N*ggers standing outside of the damn liquor store all day long because they have no JOB...because they don't need a JOB...because the Government has a CHECK coming into the PROJECT HOUSING unit they stay in.

I'm sick of N*ggers, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick!! I stay in Clinton Township, MI which is a Suburb area, and N*ggers from 25 miles away in Detroit will drive over here to OUR fvcking malls and movie theaters, trying to fvck up our damn area. I took a chick to the movies the other day and N*ggers all throughout the damn film are talking, getting up every 5 minutes, wrestling with each other, etc. I know damn well they didn't stay in this area, but they want to come over to our area to FCK IT UP like they have done to Detroit.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you're saying, BB. For better or worse I tend to fight back when attacked. Most whites for whatever reasons don't seem willing to punch a black person back even if they might win.

On the other hand, he was outnumbered. And sitting down would reduce most of his punching power. He did a somewhat decent job of protecting against several blows without being seriously injured. If he stood up and was knocked out, people can suffer severe injury from falling and hitting their head on hard objects, plus being kicked or hit while they're out and defenseless. Wouldn't you say that's true?

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And this Tenacity guy pretends to be black lmao. I have never ever seen or heard a real minority slur their own people with anger.

I swear you trolls are outdoing yourselves nowadays. Most obvious sock account ever. But the race trolls on Sosuave only dare rebuke people who speak out against such nonsense by labeling them "anti-white". Riiiiight.

Status
Not open for further replies.